Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,736 members, 7,817,029 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 11:45 PM

Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 18 ➜ ➜ ➜ - Business (23) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 18 ➜ ➜ ➜ (95731 Views)

Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 / Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 / Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (20) (21) (22) (23) (24) (25) (26) ... (191) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 18 ➜ ➜ ➜ by chybuzky(m): 9:53am On Jan 12
Boss eseka12 abeg drop code today
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 18 ➜ ➜ ➜ by betshopagent(m): 9:55am On Jan 12
amabengroup2:

This market is not yet available on sporty
actually saw it on bet9ja. Let me search another option.

1 Like

Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 18 ➜ ➜ ➜ by amabengroup2(m): 9:56am On Jan 12
betshopagent:
actually saw it on bet9ja. Let me search another option.

Okay my honourable comrade

1 Like

Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 18 ➜ ➜ ➜ by betshopagent(m): 10:08am On Jan 12
jimmynauty:

Pls gemerate your one game in sportybet and drop the codes so that i simply copy it and combine immediately. pls drop before 10am today.

over 1.5
Feyenoord : NEC Nijmegen

2/48 remaining
3BAF626F.burnley vs luton over 1.5 @ 1.31 odds.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 18 ➜ ➜ ➜ by eseka12(m): 10:26am On Jan 12
Happy New Year my people, may dis season be on our favor🙏

37 matches for dis weekend games, all sporty bookings. Remove, Divide and Edit to ur taste...... STAKE WHAT U CAN AFFORD TO LOSE

All 37 picks
C7E93C3

Cut 4
C207B6A49

15+ odds
EFDE68B5
13FCF0FE
0FF1CB4C
A42A5F78

150+ odds
6D41DA2D
EDF42159

26 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 18 ➜ ➜ ➜ by quenchfire: 10:49am On Jan 12
eseka12:

37 matches for dis weekend games, all sporty bookings. Remove, Divide and Edit to ur taste...... STAKE WHAT U CAN AFFORD TO LOSE

All 37 picks
C7E93C3

Cut 4
C207B6A49

15+ odds
EFDE68B5
13FCF0FE
0FF1CB4C
A42A5F78

150+ odds
6D41DA2D
EDF42159
boss green luck
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 18 ➜ ➜ ➜ by Sam2310(m): 11:34am On Jan 12
E2738AB1
30 matches
23k odds
Saturday and Sunday only

My Edit of eseka12 game

6 Likes

Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 18 ➜ ➜ ➜ by YesGodcan(m): 11:54am On Jan 12
betshopagent:
3BAF626F.burnley vs luton over 1.5 @ 1.31 odds.

Portimonense vs farense
Under 3.5 goals@1.32
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 18 ➜ ➜ ➜ by 2023MiningApps: 11:55am On Jan 12
2023MiningApps:
93E6F2F2 20 games 10 odds Im being cagey with my odds these days if that is all it takes to win. This is one of the surest ticket you will ever see in your life, bar match fixing nothing should stop us from winning, but then to beat match fixers we split into parts and stake high. Let's get it 🚀🚀🚀
Guys I'm back again this weekend, I believe y'all won with this ticket, I predicted 20 games straight win with my data and intuitive techniques totalling 115 odds, 18 won two played draw none lost, then i backed them with either double chance or draw no bet and posted here, so you can see you dont have reason not to win when you split them as i suggested. my current daily Monday-Friday 2odds prediction result is 3/4, the 5th(Friday) hasn't played yet. Meaning I have won two odds 3 times in 4 outings totalling 12/15 thats 12 two odds wins in 15 stakes so far with my techniques. If you look at my games you will agree with me that the chances of loosing is close to zero.

Meanwhile I was banned since I posted this game, it's not like I asked anyone money for subscription or anything. I guess the mods are not happy I'm pulling off such wins. I want to introduce a system where by you don't pay me to get access or subscription for my games you only pay me 20% of your weekly profits. Like I told you earlier the chances of not making profits in a week with my calls is close to zero, because I use data and my own intuitive techniques to forecast and predict games, it has never failed me, you can go through my recent posts to verify or you wait after my Saturday games to verify. I don't know if they will ban me again after this, but if they do, I will find a way to reach out to you guys.

Here is how we will do it

Monday - Thursday
- 2 odds daily (1 ticket)

Friday - Sunday
- 2 odds(2 -4 tickets)
Let's say 100K is your budget, we go in with 15K on each 2 odds. Then every Monday morning you send my 20%(depends on your stake)

Finally, I'd like you guys to ask me questions or maybe you need me to clarify something I will gladly respond. This year will be huge, just be There!!

Check my siggy, Mail and WhatsApp group has been created whichever you prefer to deal with me. I will officially start posting Sunday, Saturday will be free for all to see what I can do on the long run with you guys. once again BE THERE

1 Like

Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 18 ➜ ➜ ➜ by Davida33: 12:03pm On Jan 12
eseka12:

All 37 picks
C7E93C3

Cut 4
C207B6A49

15+ odds
EFDE68B5
13FCF0FE
0FF1CB4C
A42A5F78

150+ odds
6D41DA2D
EDF42159
We pray for green
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 18 ➜ ➜ ➜ by oyewale0001(m): 12:13pm On Jan 12
eseka12:

All 37 picks
C7E93C3

Cut 4
C207B6A49

15+ odds
EFDE68B5
13FCF0FE
0FF1CB4C
A42A5F78

150+ odds
6D41DA2D
EDF42159

Boss, thank for last year ooo. It was fun. We pray for green this year. Please don't allow 🙏 what happened last year repeat itself oo. Let be focus with our game, because we don't know when the next odd thing will enter. Compliment of the season bro. We pray green 💚🍏💚

1 Like

Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 18 ➜ ➜ ➜ by benedictilemona(m): 12:35pm On Jan 12
eseka12:

All 37 picks
C7E93C3

Cut 4
C207B6A49

15+ odds
EFDE68B5
13FCF0FE
0FF1CB4C
A42A5F78

150+ odds
6D41DA2D
EDF42159
welcome back boss
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 18 ➜ ➜ ➜ by jimmynauty: 1:14pm On Jan 12
jimmynauty:
Hi lets do a 50-game-a-ticket challenge.

Each punter gives just a game

Which will be 50 games.

Play the game with 50 then flex 1 and play with 50. Kiindly do some check before sending.

Friday is start day will drop my game on friday then you quote me nd drop your 1 game.

Will combine them and post the code sportybet

To all that contributed, now is 1pm already and we yet to have up 10 games, i will recommend u combine the games by yourself if you see it good
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 18 ➜ ➜ ➜ by Jedtam: 1:35pm On Jan 12
oyewale0001:

Boss, thank for last year ooo. It was fun. We pray for green this year. Please don't allow 🙏 what happened last year repeat itself oo. Let be focus with our game, because we don't know when the next odd thing will enter. Compliment of the season bro. We pray green 💚🍏💚
You are the most devoted eseka follower here no cap. Unfortunately you have been unlucky with his games as you were not able to stake the few green ones last year. I pray things turn around big time this year .

11 Likes

Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 18 ➜ ➜ ➜ by abba190: 3:04pm On Jan 12
eseka12:

All 37 picks
C7E93C3

Cut 4
C207B6A49

15+ odds
EFDE68B5
13FCF0FE
0FF1CB4C
A42A5F78

150+ odds
6D41DA2D
EDF42159
i thought you give up and succumb to alabi grin grin grin anyway lets burn some bucks om this your selections
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 18 ➜ ➜ ➜ by oyewale0001(m): 3:34pm On Jan 12
Jedtam:

You are the most devoted eseka follower here no cap. Unfortunately you have been unlucky with his games as you were not able to stake the few green ones last year. I pray things turn around big time this year .

Amen bro. How work now. More blessings 🙏
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 18 ➜ ➜ ➜ by mceze(m): 4:24pm On Jan 12
jimmynauty:

To all that contributed, now is 1pm already and we yet to have up 10 games, i will recommend u combine the games by yourself if you see it good

How do we know the game and options one has chosen? Do the compilation after everyone has dropped his game.
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 18 ➜ ➜ ➜ by Pearlqueen(f): 6:00pm On Jan 12
eseka12:

All 37 picks
C7E93C3

Cut 4 hi
C207B6A49

15+ odds
EFDE68B5
13FCF0FE
0FF1CB4C
A42A5F78

150+ odds
6D41DA2D
EDF42159
smiley
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 18 ➜ ➜ ➜ by 6ixT8: 7:25pm On Jan 12
Someone should state this.🙏
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 18 ➜ ➜ ➜ by 2023MiningApps: 7:39pm On Jan 12
2023MiningApps:

Guys I'm back again this weekend, I believe y'all won with this ticket, I predicted 20 games straight win with my data and intuitive techniques totalling 115 odds, 18 won two played draw none lost, then i backed them with either double chance or draw no bet and posted here, so you can see you dont have reason not to win when you split them as i suggested. my current daily Monday-Friday 2odds prediction result is 3/4, the 5th(Friday) hasn't played yet. Meaning I have won two odds 3 times in 4 outings totalling 12/15 thats 12 two odds wins in 15 stakes so far with my techniques. If you look at my games you will agree with me that the chances of loosing is close to zero.

Meanwhile I was banned since I posted this game, it's not like I asked anyone money for subscription or anything. I guess the mods are not happy I'm pulling off such wins. I want to introduce a system where by you don't pay me to get access or subscription for my games you only pay me 20% of your weekly profits. Like I told you earlier the chances of not making profits in a week with my calls is close to zero, because I use data and my own intuitive techniques to forecast and predict games, it has never failed me, you can go through my recent posts to verify or you wait after my Saturday games to verify. I don't know if they will ban me again after this, but if they do, I will find a way to reach out to you guys.

Monday - Thursday

Friday - Sunday
- 2 odds(2 -4 tickets)
Let's say 100K is your budget, we go in with 15K on each 2 odds. Then every Monday morning you send my 20%(depends on your stake)

Finally, I'd like you guys to ask me questions or maybe you need me to clarify something I will gladly respond. This year will be huge, just be There!!

Check my siggy, Mail and WhatsApp group has been created whichever you prefer to deal with me. I will officially start posting Sunday, Saturday will be free for all to see what I can do on the long run with you guys. once again BE THERE
8:00pm I will drop tomorrows game...It will be the surest ticket you will see tomorrow probably ever in your life. ABOBI BE THERE, YOUR FINANCIAL FREEDOM IS ABOUT TO START, NO KIDDING!!

1 Like

Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 18 ➜ ➜ ➜ by Bergavis: 7:49pm On Jan 12
2023MiningApps:
8:00pm I will drop tomorrows game...It will be the surest ticket you will see tomorrow probably ever in your life. ABOBI BE THERE, YOUR FINANCIAL FREEDOM IS ABOUT TO START, NO KIDDING!!

Hmmmm. U serious so?
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 18 ➜ ➜ ➜ by 2023MiningApps: 7:51pm On Jan 12
Bergavis:

Hmmmm. U serious so?
Wait and find out, or you tell me, am I?
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 18 ➜ ➜ ➜ by oyewale0001(m): 8:16pm On Jan 12
6ixT8:
Someone should state this.🙏

Is this sporty bet? It writing invalid code
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 18 ➜ ➜ ➜ by oyewale0001(m): 8:17pm On Jan 12
2023MiningApps:

I am waiting my oga. Tithe is about to be pay.
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 18 ➜ ➜ ➜ by 6ixT8: 8:23pm On Jan 12
oyewale0001:

Is this sporty bet? It writing invalid code

Football. Com
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 18 ➜ ➜ ➜ by 2023MiningApps: 8:27pm On Jan 12
2023MiningApps:

Monday - Thursday

Friday - Sunday
- 2 odds(2 -4 tickets)

FINALLY!!! GUYS ITS HERE 4D79E0FA, This is the surest game I have seen in my life, I'm joking right? Don't worry tomorrow will tell.

1- The first picture below is what you should play if you want to stake high and this is what i usually drop to my community, 31 games 27 odds fully, 'dataly' and intuitively guided with 1x/DNB, divide into 5 or 6 tickets and stake high, i highly recommend. YES, THIS IS A FINANCIAL ADVICE!!

2- However For folks without huge funds to stake, I have removed the guiding (1x/dnb) and rebet, that's about 31 games over 8k odds... EB03B506

ABOBI SEE YOU TOMORROW

6 Likes

Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 18 ➜ ➜ ➜ by 2023MiningApps: 8:29pm On Jan 12
oyewale0001:

I am waiting my oga. Tithe is about to be pay.
Done my boss!!
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 18 ➜ ➜ ➜ by ObalendeCMS: 9:20pm On Jan 12
Sam2310:
E2738AB1 30 matches 23k odds Saturday and Sunday only
My Edit of eseka12 game
Bro, abeg run b£t9ja code.
Thanks.

1 Like

Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 18 ➜ ➜ ➜ by PJtech: 10:47pm On Jan 12
1 cut don start again😭
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 18 ➜ ➜ ➜ by PJtech: 10:51pm On Jan 12
Jesus

Marseille played 1.5... just now wey i cashout #500 from 25k potential winning 😭😭😭
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 18 ➜ ➜ ➜ by PJtech: 10:52pm On Jan 12
What led me to this😭😭

Me we i no dey ever cashout
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 18 ➜ ➜ ➜ by oyewale0001(m): 10:58pm On Jan 12
2023MiningApps:
Done my boss!!

We pray for green 💚🍏💚

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (20) (21) (22) (23) (24) (25) (26) ... (191) (Reply)

CBN Shuts Down Cryptocurrency Exchange Bank Accounts / Forex Trade Alerts - Season 12 / Football Betting Season 4

Viewing this topic: Longneck

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.