Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,106 members, 7,860,016 topics. Date: Thursday, 13 June 2024 at 11:51 PM

Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 18 ➜ ➜ ➜ - Business (311) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 18 ➜ ➜ ➜ (152113 Views)

Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 / Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 / Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (308) (309) (310) (311) (312) (313) (314) ... (366) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 18 ➜ ➜ ➜ by Reloadedisraelp: 9:11am On May 20
DiskJokeyManic:
Saturday 75K plus
Sunday 129k plus
Can I make it 3 in a row? Wil today favour Me too? Let's watch 😍😍
put something here 9153575713 opay wink
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 18 ➜ ➜ ➜ by Puntingnoob: 10:34am On May 20
C0892A2

Over 2.5 edit to win

Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 18 ➜ ➜ ➜ by Lifemanage: 11:29am On May 20
GrandFinale2021:
bro our thread don goo oooo.
FatherChristmas took the beggar's den down with the help of his gay partner mod
For real? I no see again at all...I don check every where... 😂
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 18 ➜ ➜ ➜ by Tonididdyx: 12:42pm On May 20
Tonididdyx:
RO day1 of infinity!

Modified: relax, I'll post the games daily but we both know nothing is sure in betting!

Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 18 ➜ ➜ ➜ by Bergavis: 12:46pm On May 20
DiskJokeyManic:
Saturday 75K plus
Sunday 129k plus
Can I make it 3 in a row? Wil today favour Me too? Let's watch 😍😍

Played all. Thanks.

1 Like

Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 18 ➜ ➜ ➜ by IxBet(m): 1:36pm On May 20
Hello! Thousands of players around the world play with us. And players deposit and withdraw money without any problems. Yes, it happens that people sometimes encounter certain technical difficulties, but we try to resolve such issues as quickly as possible.
If you encounter such a difficulty, please write to us by email: complaints@1xpartner.com and we will try to resolve your issue.

1xbet team

Joeblaze26:

Hmm....To make headway and be successful in any venture is not an easy feat; it takes lots of dedication and consistency and above all 'luck'. I'll give it a try. There's no harm in trying. Thanks guys ☺️
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 18 ➜ ➜ ➜ by IxBet(m): 1:38pm On May 20
Hello! Thousands of players around the world play with us. And players deposit and withdraw money without any problems. Yes, it happens that people sometimes encounter certain technical difficulties, but we try to resolve such issues as quickly as possible.
If you encounter such a difficulty, please write to us by email: complaints@1xpartner.com and we will try to resolve your issue.

1xbet team

WHITELIGHTER:

If you play it everyday, you won't make it to say 11...twice or thrice a week, run it for 15 days..then take a sizable profit, start again with a much higher capital, run it for 10 days. All this should happen inside 2 months.
Make sure you must have defeated greed, know your market very well, and don't use 1xbet and co
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 18 ➜ ➜ ➜ by richmanrichard: 1:39pm On May 20
Bergavis:

Played all. Thanks.
bro,long time. Abeg drop edit
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 18 ➜ ➜ ➜ by Joeblaze26(m): 2:49pm On May 20
IxBet:

1xbet team

1xbet? I deactivated the account I have with you guys

If it can be reactivated, no problem and if not....I'm good. Thanks
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 18 ➜ ➜ ➜ by DiskJokeyManic: 3:00pm On May 20
abba190:
the thing on ur signature is nothing to me but a funny post from a frustrated Nigerian. grin stuffs like that will never make me angry. i will engage u only if u wont resolve to blasphemous insult after u find no words to hurt my feelings. its funny how u were acting big man on your thatrealestapex moniker and u open this diskjokey moniker to crumb hunt after alabi dealt with you mercilessly. u are a living example for people on this thread to quit betting

Sheybi I told u sinnccccce dat am therealestapex?? So Y re u still crying??😂😂😂😂😂 Or u are still doubting... De tin Abt u is dat u always repeat talks like a woman😎 Anytime dis moniker mention u jst know say na realestapex😎😎 ND to say dat stuff is doin notin to u, me ND u know it is a big lie😎😎...... U no wan fight for Allah again for ur own 72 virgins??😂😎😎
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 18 ➜ ➜ ➜ by DiskJokeyManic: 3:04pm On May 20
De guy dat posted 2000 odds Basketball slash baseball dat I edited to win dat 20K ND 108k yestaday jst dropped anoda 2000 odds now.... Bookin code below

0AFB76 .....

Onli 1 game casted dis screenshot below👇

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 18 ➜ ➜ ➜ by Gift96: 3:22pm On May 20
VeryStupidBegge:
e de garner views sha grin

we Don shift enter TikTok

Haahahhah
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 18 ➜ ➜ ➜ by Alvin212(m): 4:35pm On May 20
Molde is certainly a useless club

1 Like

Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 18 ➜ ➜ ➜ by PJtech: 5:12pm On May 20
amabengroup2:

I'm happy for you too...... More wins

Opay
Done

1 Like

Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 18 ➜ ➜ ➜ by amabengroup2(m): 5:44pm On May 20
PJtech:

Done

Thanks my brother....... More wins for you.

Am grateful.
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 18 ➜ ➜ ➜ by Reloadedisraelp: 5:48pm On May 20
Norway ..... Scammers .... eseka12 u try but learn to play all ur games once in a day, instead of tempting alabi for a long period of time ... grin

1 Like

Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 18 ➜ ➜ ➜ by Reloadedisraelp: 5:50pm On May 20
Alabi don use three Norway teams piece everything sad

1 Like

Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 18 ➜ ➜ ➜ by Remijuice: 5:58pm On May 20
Reloadedisraelp:
Norway ..... Scammers .... u try but learn to play all ur games once in a day, instead of tempting alabi for a long period of time ... grin

for him, na till next season...
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 18 ➜ ➜ ➜ by blaquemyc: 6:01pm On May 20
Reloadedisraelp:
Alabi don use three Norway teams piece everything sad
Those guys no even try to try at all.
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 18 ➜ ➜ ➜ by LagosSuperStar: 6:02pm On May 20
Add 7 years sentence to your age.. grin grin
Your body go calm down

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 18 ➜ ➜ ➜ by Yemike(m): 6:04pm On May 20
Is there a way I can confirm a transaction I made to an opay account myself?
I sent the last 2k in my account to someone that has cash (I don't want to pay the 100 POS charges cuz all I have is 2k,32h). The transaction was successful from my end as I was debited immediately but it was pending on his opay account. I chat with Zenith's cc and was told the transaction was successful from my end and was given a code to give to the beneficiary account. I gave the guy the code but he said it's not from it's end as the transaction status has moved from pending to failed.
Is there a way I can solve this issue myself as the guy isn't taking this seriously and hunger don dey wire me.
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 18 ➜ ➜ ➜ by WhiteIverson: 6:11pm On May 20
Yemike:
I sent the last 2k in my account to someone that has cash (I don't want to pay the 100 POS charges cuz all I have is 2k,32h). The transaction was successful from my end as I was debited immediately but it was pending on his opay account. I chat with Zenith's cc and was told the transaction was successful from my end and was given a code to give to the beneficiary account. I gave the guy the code but he said it's not from it's end as the transaction status has moved from pending to failed.
Is there a way I can solve this issue myself as the guy isn't taking this seriously and hunger don dey wire me.
If it truly showed failed then you'll be refunded. Problem is, it might take a while.
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 18 ➜ ➜ ➜ by 6ixT8: 6:19pm On May 20
Yemike:

The transition is hanging. It will take about 24hr. To rectify. At the end it would be reverse. I once experienced this too.
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 18 ➜ ➜ ➜ by PJtech: 6:24pm On May 20
Alabi giveth

Alabi taketh
😪😪😪
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 18 ➜ ➜ ➜ by blaquemyc: 6:57pm On May 20
Yemike:
I had same issue yesterday but in my case it was from my stanchart account to my palmpay. Transaction was successful on standard chartered but was pending on palmpay. It later failed. Till now no refund.
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 18 ➜ ➜ ➜ by DiskJokeyManic: 6:59pm On May 20
DiskJokeyManic:
De guy dat posted 2000 odds Basketball slash baseball dat I edited to win dat 20K ND 108k yestaday jst dropped anoda 2000 odds now.... Bookin code below

0AFB76 .....

Onli 1 game casted dis screenshot below👇
Dis game is still goin gradually...mmm

Live odds won wit 100naira💥💥💥😍💥💥

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 18 ➜ ➜ ➜ by Reloadedisraelp: 7:23pm On May 20
blaquemyc:
Those guys no even try to try at all.
I know something like dat will happen,I had to make some shortcut ...19k enta aza grin... He should learn Neve to prolong his games until 3days .... Saturday n Sunday is ok... Otherwise bookies Dy para on their own cool
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 18 ➜ ➜ ➜ by FatherCHRISTMAS(f): 7:42pm On May 20
Good evening
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 18 ➜ ➜ ➜ by blaquemyc: 7:53pm On May 20
Reloadedisraelp:
I know something like dat will happen,I had to make some shortcut ...19k enta aza grin... He should learn Neve to prolong his games until 3days .... Saturday n Sunday is ok... Otherwise bookies Dy para on their own cool
Lucky you, everything burn for this side
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 18 ➜ ➜ ➜ by blaquemyc: 7:53pm On May 20
DiskJokeyManic:

Dis game is still goin gradually...mmm

Live odds won wit 100naira💥💥💥😍💥💥
bakken no wan gree oh. They had a slow start
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 18 ➜ ➜ ➜ by FatherCHRISTMAS(f): 9:09pm On May 20
angry

(1) (2) (3) ... (308) (309) (310) (311) (312) (313) (314) ... (366) (Reply)

What Are The Requirements For Getting A POS Machine? / How to make money with pictures... / 16 Businesses To Start In Nigeria With N50,000 Or Less

Viewing this topic: tojahh(m), Freddykrueger and 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.