Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,167,229 members, 7,867,597 topics. Date: Friday, 21 June 2024 at 07:19 PM

Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 18 ➜ ➜ ➜ - Business (318) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 18 ➜ ➜ ➜ (161078 Views)

Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 / Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 / Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (315) (316) (317) (318) (319) (320) (321) ... (378) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 18 ➜ ➜ ➜ by Reloadedisraelp: 9:22pm On May 23
Lemme go another one grin
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 18 ➜ ➜ ➜ by christianjoy(m): 9:25pm On May 23
Reloadedisraelp:
Shot on target wink

Wonderful
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 18 ➜ ➜ ➜ by Tonididdyx: 9:36pm On May 23
CamsedVacancy:

Lol.... You never even go 10 days straight without loss you don dey advertise WhatsApp. That guy that said Nigerians love to be worshipped didn't lie honestly speaking. They want to benefit from the thread but dn't want the thread to benefit from them. You had access to those games, you should have cashed out heavily already now you still want to cash out on WhatsApp.
K
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 18 ➜ ➜ ➜ by Tonididdyx: 10:01pm On May 23
Mae i change my monicker to Mr. Amazing 🤔

Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 18 ➜ ➜ ➜ by Sam2310(m): 10:06pm On May 23
Sam2310:
A80C1B6D
12 matches
98 odds

10matches 2-4 goals
2matches 1x
Risky sha....
You can change all the 2-4 goals toover 1.5
3 cuts due to 5+ goals scores
If u change the 2-4 goals to over 1.5goals... congratulations

3 Likes

Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 18 ➜ ➜ ➜ by oyewale0001(m): 10:19pm On May 23
Tonididdyx:

Abeg share odd with us here to bro. We are tired of seeing winning tickets alone.

2 Likes

Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 18 ➜ ➜ ➜ by Sam2310(m): 10:30pm On May 23
20CCDA2
🏀 1st half Over
100 odds
11 matches
The good thing about night matches is that no time to check livescore(no pressure)just sleep and wake to 🏆 or 🌶️

1 Like

Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 18 ➜ ➜ ➜ by mceze(m): 10:42pm On May 23
Congratulations!

Tonididdyx:
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 18 ➜ ➜ ➜ by blaquemyc: 10:45pm On May 23
PJtech:
Tapswap don ban Nigerians

Nice one😹😹
Naija and fake news sha. They posted that their servers are under attack and as such there will be difficulty in Accessing it and Una don turn ahm to Dem don ban Nigeria. Shm
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 18 ➜ ➜ ➜ by PJtech: 10:46pm On May 23
Reloadedisraelp:
Lemme go another one grin

Better rest for today
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 18 ➜ ➜ ➜ by PinkNature(f): 10:47pm On May 23
https:///SlerfAirdropBot?start=r01433700984

Your opportunity to make your first $100

Airdrop
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 18 ➜ ➜ ➜ by PJtech: 10:49pm On May 23
blaquemyc:
Naija and fake news sha. They posted that their servers are under attack and as such there will be difficulty in Accessing it and Una don turn ahm to Dem don ban Nigeria. Shm

Under attack? Why is it that only Nigeria IP cannot access the site

You still dey believe say nah thier server, you go wait tire. Better go and download vpn to access it

I've been mining since morning with vpn

1 Like

Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 18 ➜ ➜ ➜ by Reloadedisraelp: 10:53pm On May 23
Sam2310:
20CCDA2
🏀 1st half Over
100 odds
11 matches
The good thing about night matches is that no time to check livescore(no pressure)just sleep and wake to 🏆 or 🌶️
ok ...

Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 18 ➜ ➜ ➜ by Reloadedisraelp: 10:57pm On May 23
Sam2310:
20CCDA2
🏀 1st half Over
100 odds
11 matches
b like I go Dy edit game small....u Dy try oo... Make e boom make I send u 200,000,000,000 ... wink

2 Likes

Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 18 ➜ ➜ ➜ by Yemike(m): 2:26am On May 24
PJtech:

You still dey believe say nah thier server, you go wait tire. Better go and download vpn to access it

VPN? Odikwa risky.
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 18 ➜ ➜ ➜ by blaquemyc: 6:34am On May 24
PJtech:

I hope you read their twitter post about using VPN? I can still access the site without vpn

Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 18 ➜ ➜ ➜ by WinMagnate: 7:27am On May 24
Reloadedisraelp:
Bb.... Is an inplay stuff.... Very easy to get 2odd thru inplay cool

Nice shot there,Isreal. What stats do you bank on?
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 18 ➜ ➜ ➜ by PinkNature(f): 8:00am On May 24
Road to your first $100 through airdrops.

t..me/BlumCryptoBot/app?startapp=ref_apk3AiZRjL

Remove one (.) From the t..me
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 18 ➜ ➜ ➜ by Puntingnoob: 8:11am On May 24
40D156A
26FE2B757
85665A2F
no funds to stake
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 18 ➜ ➜ ➜ by FlamingoCityTv: 8:14am On May 24
Sam2310:
20CCDA2
🏀 1st half Over
100 odds
11 matches

Everywhere red like pepper. 3000 naira gone just like that
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 18 ➜ ➜ ➜ by Sam2310(m): 8:21am On May 24
FlamingoCityTv:

sorry bro, red pepper too here
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 18 ➜ ➜ ➜ by Reloadedisraelp: 8:28am On May 24
FD4170D
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 18 ➜ ➜ ➜ by Reloadedisraelp: 8:30am On May 24
Sam2310:
cheesy ...drop 4games way go boom... atleast 6 odd cheesy
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 18 ➜ ➜ ➜ by PinkNature(f): 8:38am On May 24
Guys, I wasted a lot of time betting and didn't make any sensible money and nobody needed to tell me to stop.

Inside of wasting your time, energy and resources on betting, channel some energy on airdrops.

Airdrops require $0 to start and you can make as much as $100 to $1k

I'll drop links of some of the airdrops I'm currently mining. If you mine, within a few weeks to months, you'll smile to the bank with at least 100k to 1m.

Others will still decide to keep burning their resources on sport bookies, but as for me, I've taken a new path.
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 18 ➜ ➜ ➜ by PJtech: 8:39am On May 24
FlamingoCityTv:

Are you complaining or what?
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 18 ➜ ➜ ➜ by erniok(m): 8:45am On May 24
PinkNature:
Guys, I wasted a lot of time betting and didn't make any sensible money and nobody needed to tell me to stop.

Inside of wasting your time, energy and resources on betting, channel some energy on airdrops.

I'll drop links of some of the airdrops I'm currently mining. If you mine, within a few weeks to months, you'll smile to the bank with at least 100k to 1m.

Others will still decide to keep burning their resources on sport bookies, but as for me, I've taken a new path.

One thing you should know about airdrops is that most don't pay. Notcoin paid and everyone jumped onto the train.

2 Likes

Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 18 ➜ ➜ ➜ by Reloadedisraelp: 8:46am On May 24
PinkNature:

... How do u know a legit project? grin
Cos I know many of those projects na use n dump....but answer dat question correctly...if u get am ...u go Sabi the thing
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 18 ➜ ➜ ➜ by FlamingoCityTv: 8:47am On May 24
Sam2310:
No wahala. We'll win one day
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 18 ➜ ➜ ➜ by Reloadedisraelp: 8:50am On May 24
erniok:

One thing you should know about airdrops is that most don't pay. Notcoin paid and everyone jumped onto the train.
notcoin may just b dat tapswap.... Using notcoin to bring back traffic n dump with tapwap as the project goes on...
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 18 ➜ ➜ ➜ by Reloadedisraelp: 9:28am On May 24
Which bookies offer total rebound in basketball ... anyone?
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 18 ➜ ➜ ➜ by eseka12(m): 9:45am On May 24
Last games of the season. My best 30 picks selected based on how important d matches are, all u need to do is divide into 5 tickets of 6 games each. GOODLUCK until next season🙌....... STAKE WHAT U CAN AFFORD TO LOSE

9D2396

For those dat still need d full 45 picks 👇
A8ADE853

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 18 ➜ ➜ ➜ by Sam2310(m): 9:50am On May 24
Reloadedisraelp:
cheesy ...drop 4games way go boom... atleast 6 odd cheesy
i will drop my normal games, u can decide to go find the 6 odds yourself inside...

(1) (2) (3) ... (315) (316) (317) (318) (319) (320) (321) ... (378) (Reply)

Merrybet Punt For Pride III / List Of Lucrative Businesses One Can Start In Nigeria Today / 5 Legitimate Ways Nigerians Can Build Residual Income On The Internet

Viewing this topic: Texcyndy, uniqueuser(m), AlphaNugget(m), PinkNature(f), PJtech

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.