Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,928 members, 7,863,274 topics. Date: Monday, 17 June 2024 at 02:14 PM

Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 18 ➜ ➜ ➜ - Business (328) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 18 ➜ ➜ ➜ (157072 Views)

Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 / Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 / Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (325) (326) (327) (328) (329) (330) (331) ... (372) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 18 ➜ ➜ ➜ by christianjoy(m): 10:12pm On May 26
AlphaNugget:

Too much capping and to show stake and winning amount dey always give you problem.

Cap less abeg.......unless you na short man and you get bald head and too much beards, cos na your type dey always sound rich
ON TOP WETIN
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 18 ➜ ➜ ➜ by Tradepunter2: 10:15pm On May 26
If you nu mind.... I fit give you bike to do dispatch, if you dy Lagos....... At least it will start you on a journey to become rich 🤑🤑🤑🤑

1 Like

Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 18 ➜ ➜ ➜ by AlphaNugget(m): 10:17pm On May 26
Reloadedisraelp:
this bst ...all him ticket don cut ...
Anderlecht do me strong thing......I dey on top olosho and I carry Anderlecht X2, full time I see 3:1, my prick shrink instantly.....32k just waka like that

Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 18 ➜ ➜ ➜ by AlphaNugget(m): 10:18pm On May 26
Tradepunter2:
If you nu mind.... I fit give you bike to do dispatch, if you dy Lagos....... At least it will start you on a journey to become rich 🤑🤑🤑🤑
You dey find work for Abba?

Careful ohhh, careful
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 18 ➜ ➜ ➜ by AlphaNugget(m): 10:19pm On May 26
christianjoy:
ON TOP WETIN
You be short man?
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 18 ➜ ➜ ➜ by AlphaNugget(m): 10:19pm On May 26
Tradepunter2:

Yeah am short like Kevin harte..... Clean shave tho..... Sound rich Na brah, I don't sound so......

For life just get plan and determination..... Because cruise and more cruise nu go take anybody anywhere 😉😉😉😉
You sound like one with pride, maybe you be last born for your family.

Anyways, enjoy your winnings and bye for now

1 Like

Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 18 ➜ ➜ ➜ by Reloadedisraelp: 10:20pm On May 26
Tradepunter2:
u wan give AlphaNugget bike,e go sell am run away with the money
..dat guy nor b human cheesy
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 18 ➜ ➜ ➜ by AlphaNugget(m): 10:21pm On May 26
Reloadedisraelp:
I will use the money and gamble or fu*k your sis.

Money good ohh
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 18 ➜ ➜ ➜ by MonsterVerse(m): 10:22pm On May 26
AlphaNugget:

Money good ohh
bst
🤡🤡🤡
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 18 ➜ ➜ ➜ by Reloadedisraelp: 10:22pm On May 26
AlphaNugget:

Anderlecht do me strong thing......I dey on top olosho and I carry Anderlecht X2, full time I see 3:1, my prick shrink instantly.....32k just waka like that
na thuder go strike dat ur p®ick tongue... U Neva see anything ..

Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 18 ➜ ➜ ➜ by Tradepunter2: 10:24pm On May 26
Na brah..... I am only advising guys in here find which sports works for you and stick to it..... Off course I incur looses but my motto is that my winnings must always exceed my losses..... Utilizing odds within certain range
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 18 ➜ ➜ ➜ by Reloadedisraelp: 10:24pm On May 26
AlphaNugget:

You sound like one with pride, maybe you be last born for your family.

Anyways, enjoy your winnings and bye for now
LMAO 🤣 last born
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 18 ➜ ➜ ➜ by Tradepunter2: 10:25pm On May 26
Reloadedisraelp:
😂😂😂😂
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 18 ➜ ➜ ➜ by AlphaNugget(m): 10:25pm On May 26
Reloadedisraelp:
na thuder go strike dat ur p®ick tongue... U Neva see anything ..
😂😂 my gee.

Give me your number make I call you and tell you good night
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 18 ➜ ➜ ➜ by Reloadedisraelp: 10:26pm On May 26
AlphaNugget:

Money good ohh
dat ur shrinking p®ick can't do nothing.. rest cheesy
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 18 ➜ ➜ ➜ by AlphaNugget(m): 10:27pm On May 26
Reloadedisraelp:
dat ur shrinking p®ick can't do nothing.. rest cheesy
drop her number
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 18 ➜ ➜ ➜ by Reloadedisraelp: 10:29pm On May 26
AlphaNugget:
drop her number
na hot gal she b ...nor b ur type tongue
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 18 ➜ ➜ ➜ by MonsterVerse(m): 10:33pm On May 26
AlphaNugget:
drop her number
grin

Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 18 ➜ ➜ ➜ by Darell2002(f): 10:40pm On May 26
Grown up men in their 40s fooling their lineage
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 18 ➜ ➜ ➜ by DonPablo9511: 10:52pm On May 26
Alabi don deal with these fools finish na trolling them de use console themselves

5 Likes

Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 18 ➜ ➜ ➜ by AlphaNugget(m): 10:59pm On May 26
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 18 ➜ ➜ ➜ by AlphaNugget(m): 11:01pm On May 26
Reloadedisraelp:
na hot gal she b ...nor b ur type tongue
😄
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 18 ➜ ➜ ➜ by Tonididdyx: 11:23pm On May 26
Nothing sure for this ministry oh

Wallahi Mr,amazing saw Armageddon today 🤪😭
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 18 ➜ ➜ ➜ by Chiefheywhy(m): 2:22am On May 27
Emekus92:
Any Rolland Garros tips

Chiefheywhy chewbecca

I’m just checking in, let me look into it.
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 18 ➜ ➜ ➜ by Chiefheywhy(m): 3:02am On May 27
29C324
95712FF

RG Tennis

Cc : Emekus92
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 18 ➜ ➜ ➜ by Chiefheywhy(m): 3:11am On May 27
Chiefheywhy:
29C324
95712FF

RG Tennis

Cc : Emekus92

You can edit Nishioka, Yoshihito vs Auger-Aliassime, Felix out…
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 18 ➜ ➜ ➜ by Crumbian: 5:57am On May 27
nothingzpoil:

You are wasting the useage of the words "CRUMB HUNTER".

Between me and you, I think the world/thread know better who's a CRUMB LORD".

An aggressively shameless crumbian that's who you are and you know it deep down .

Honestly, I will never beg for crumbs form goldenval or anyone... I will rather I am led to the right path to make my own money

I detest begging if you know me.

I may've done it possibly out of ignorance but can't be compare to you., never!!!

I wonder what yiul teach your kids.

Errrmm...

You mentioned me bro, make I drop? cheesy
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 18 ➜ ➜ ➜ by Punter7728: 6:57am On May 27
abba190:
just shut the fvck up, u and that girl were partners u connived and defrauded gullible Nigerians. 2024 you are back with new strategy to defraud another set of people. all these giveaway is to lure people, later u will come and advertize ur ponzi scheme u will claim that its where u get all the money u have been giving away. once a scammer will always be a scammer, if not a scammer who will write on his signature that people should contact him on whatsapp if they need help? if you are really a kind hearted and really want to help, dont you know the road to orphanage? or are there no broke people in your vicinity? with all the people on earth why is it gamblers you want to help? bro u are on this thread to lure more victims into your shady deals. we maybe a gamblers but we r not dumb@sses.
Boss na you be the oga kpatakpata of trolling oya take your award grin ; cool

1 Like

Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 18 ➜ ➜ ➜ by Punter7728: 7:30am On May 27
goldenval:

The funny thing is that, I don't even know that girl in person but you know I'm a risk taker, so the girl is always on my Whatsapp begging and crying for me to help her managed her betting account and we can always share the profits 50/50 which I did and later she told me to invest in one crypto business which I sent $1000 that's the end of it. The money was gone and later I found out she traveled to Germany and she was showing off her wealth cry but I still don't even know why people still accused me wrongly. I'm friends with anyone and me being your friend does not mean that we know face to face.

I think it's my fault for even helping people here but that will stop today.
This explanation and justification is giving Okwuloura vibes

Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 18 ➜ ➜ ➜ by WHITELIGHTER: 7:39am On May 27
Single 1.5 odds
RG

Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 18 ➜ ➜ ➜ by PinkNature(f): 9:14am On May 27
You chance to make your first $100 online.

Rush this one. Launches in 5 days.

https://www.aipayplatform.com/referral/SpeBNf

(1) (2) (3) ... (325) (326) (327) (328) (329) (330) (331) ... (372) (Reply)

The 25 Consolidated Banks In Nigeria / Access Bank To Shut Down 346 Banks Nationwide (List) / Shipping Goods From Usa To Nigeria - Which Is The Cheapest?

Viewing this topic: DiskJokeyManic

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.