Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,248 members, 7,818,842 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 06:27 AM

What Did The New Year Caught You Doing - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / What Did The New Year Caught You Doing (61 Views)

What Did You Say You Won’t Do That You Are Doing Now? / What Did You Accomplish This Year That You Are Proud Of? / What Did You Have 5 Years Ago That You No Longer Have? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Did The New Year Caught You Doing by Ogalanyachieze: 12:23am On Jan 01
Ha me i was in the Bathroom taking my Bath when i heard unusual sound of fireworks. I checked my time and discovered i was right inside 2024. I came out to meet my wife Cooking.
so i practically washed off 2023 and my wife welcomed me into 2024 with sweet tasty food. So my dear Nairalanders what did the new year meet you doing. Lets hear it. Happy new year. nlfpmod
Re: What Did The New Year Caught You Doing by TreasureJunky: 12:37am On Jan 01
In the church for crossover

1 Like

Re: What Did The New Year Caught You Doing by Hezzyluv: 12:38am On Jan 01
Playing!
Re: What Did The New Year Caught You Doing by Johnycastro18: 1:07am On Jan 01
Was at the church,
to cross over to the glory of God smiley

(1) (Reply)

Healthy Supplements Secrets PLR Review-in-depth Analysis / Scholarship On UI/UX Design, Web Design And Development Training In Nigeria / Dublin Doctoral Student, Fatima Shade Badmos Embarks On Tech Mission At ONEIH

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 4
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.