Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,714 members, 7,816,945 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 08:48 PM

President Tinubu's 2024 New Year Message To Nigerians (video) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / President Tinubu's 2024 New Year Message To Nigerians (video) (26307 Views)

Remi Tinubu: 2024 Will Be Glorious For Nigerians / Inside The Unrealistic Projections, Illegalities In Tinubu’s 2024 Budget / Tinubu’s 2024 Budget Speech (Full Text) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: President Tinubu's 2024 New Year Message To Nigerians (video) by money121(m): 8:14am On Jan 01
Ok now
Re: President Tinubu's 2024 New Year Message To Nigerians (video) by kokakola: 8:14am On Jan 01
All we need is the right and necessary actions that would alleviate the hardship and sufferings of the general masses.

Happy New Year, All!

2 Likes

Re: President Tinubu's 2024 New Year Message To Nigerians (video) by Free2Fly: 8:15am On Jan 01
fergie001:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fXoIMyQxo7M
President Tinubu's New Year message to Nigerians (Video)

Make i hear say i read that rubbish up there that's full of lies and false promises.

The Drugbag has nothing to offer, even if given 100yrs, and i won't waste any second reading his garbage and bag of lies.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: President Tinubu's 2024 New Year Message To Nigerians (video) by Gentlevip: 8:16am On Jan 01
I hate speeches, verbosity, promises and politics with deep passion

All I need is results, which non of you since 1999 has ever delivered

3 Likes

Re: President Tinubu's 2024 New Year Message To Nigerians (video) by phemmie06(m): 8:17am On Jan 01
Is this not a mockery new year speech. You hear our groan but nothing was done to it, you said it is a sacrifice that must be paid but the government is living large on her masses.
Everything you said is in direct opposite to your action

4 Likes

Re: President Tinubu's 2024 New Year Message To Nigerians (video) by DiamondJLove: 8:17am On Jan 01
God bless Nigeria

1 Like

Re: President Tinubu's 2024 New Year Message To Nigerians (video) by Nackzy: 8:18am On Jan 01
Rubbish message, no purpose no direction

7 Likes

Re: President Tinubu's 2024 New Year Message To Nigerians (video) by Ustec: 8:19am On Jan 01
Erudite politician indeed.
But that alone cannot do it, we want actions.

2 Likes

Re: President Tinubu's 2024 New Year Message To Nigerians (video) by marca(m): 8:21am On Jan 01
Mr. President, your wish for the Nigerians becomes the reality of your household cos I believe you've a good heart at the beginning but now I don't know anymore.... May God help you

2 Likes

Re: President Tinubu's 2024 New Year Message To Nigerians (video) by Easylife1234: 8:22am On Jan 01
God bless away President and bless Nigerian

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: President Tinubu's 2024 New Year Message To Nigerians (video) by ghiloman28(m): 8:22am On Jan 01
God Bless federal republic of Nigeria. Happy New Year

2 Likes

Re: President Tinubu's 2024 New Year Message To Nigerians (video) by Kay25(m): 8:23am On Jan 01
Seefinish:
Nothing special. A Dry speech, a speech that lack substance.
Maybe u dont even know what substance u are expecting thats why u say it lacks it

1 Like

Re: President Tinubu's 2024 New Year Message To Nigerians (video) by Alliswell248: 8:26am On Jan 01
Racoon:
My confidence is in the Lord and not in the illusory promises of a druggie.

I thought you have grown past this childishness of calling someone a druggie...

Why the media trial? Did any court of law convicted or pronounced him such?

Don't start the tribal hatred ....his kinsmen won't look away.

A word is enough for the wise.
Happy newyear 2024....

10 Likes 4 Shares

Re: President Tinubu's 2024 New Year Message To Nigerians (video) by ismhab(m): 8:27am On Jan 01
Emilokan and Awolokan

5 Likes

Re: President Tinubu's 2024 New Year Message To Nigerians (video) by mrblessed(m): 8:28am On Jan 01
Same message. Same talk. No plan. No action. Goodluck said this. Buhari said this. And now, Tinubu is saying the same thing.

1 Like

Re: President Tinubu's 2024 New Year Message To Nigerians (video) by Goodvibes007: 8:31am On Jan 01
That was a good speech.

4 Likes

Re: President Tinubu's 2024 New Year Message To Nigerians (video) by Kionrae: 8:31am On Jan 01
Mumu Man

1 Like 1 Share

Re: President Tinubu's 2024 New Year Message To Nigerians (video) by Bovis(m): 8:32am On Jan 01
Powerful and encouraging words from our president. Well meaning Nigerians believe in your capacity to turn things around. May God grant you divine health and wisdom to succeed in building a new Nigeria🙏. Shout a loud and faithful Amen

5 Likes 3 Shares

Re: President Tinubu's 2024 New Year Message To Nigerians (video) by Zxcvbnmghtr: 8:32am On Jan 01
Racoon:

But you are always making noise about this 'druggie' seems you are on some kind of psychiatric medication. Anyway a fool at 40 is a fool forever. How come you are not always singing your Lord's praise but always making noise about Tinubu. grin

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: President Tinubu's 2024 New Year Message To Nigerians (video) by Alexis11: 8:33am On Jan 01
Seefinish:
Nothing special. A Dry speech, a speech that lack substance.

Just like Peter Obi twitter rantings lol

1 Like

Re: President Tinubu's 2024 New Year Message To Nigerians (video) by Chikel20000(m): 8:33am On Jan 01
Keme4Real:
You dey hear the groans of hardworking Nigerians from your presidential yacht abi? I feel you sir but I can bet my left b**bs that u didn't write this speech. Let me stop there.
let me see ur left b**b

2 Likes

Re: President Tinubu's 2024 New Year Message To Nigerians (video) by apocalypso007: 8:34am On Jan 01
As long as I am concerned, this leadership conducted by the INEC Chairman is a scam. Nigerians don enter "One Chance" tongue

1 Like 1 Share

Re: President Tinubu's 2024 New Year Message To Nigerians (video) by Alexis11: 8:34am On Jan 01
Racoon:

Which Court convicted him as a druggie?

Seun this is one of the people that will end your forum if not checked. All these talks have legal consequences.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: President Tinubu's 2024 New Year Message To Nigerians (video) by NFBI: 8:35am On Jan 01
It doesn't change anything
Re: President Tinubu's 2024 New Year Message To Nigerians (video) by Godfullsam(m): 8:36am On Jan 01
Ok

They that put their trust in the Lord shall never be put to shame.

My hope and help come from the Lord.

2 Likes

Re: President Tinubu's 2024 New Year Message To Nigerians (video) by Atlantis585: 8:36am On Jan 01
BATstards GO HEAR AM PASS US THE SANE NIGERIANS.

E don pass On your mandate we shall stand for them grin.

Hunger and serious hardship don dey wire them bad to the glory of Allah!

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: President Tinubu's 2024 New Year Message To Nigerians (video) by seguno2: 8:37am On Jan 01
topoftheworld:
His speech will favor me n my family 😂😂😂

As God takes care of the rest and saves them from Ẹnikanlomọ shege choking of joblessness, inflation, insecurity etc.
Re: President Tinubu's 2024 New Year Message To Nigerians (video) by Alexis11: 8:37am On Jan 01
Atlantis585:
BATstards GO HEAR AM PASS US THE SANE NIGERIANS.

E don pass On your mandate we shall stand for them grin.

Hunger and serious hardship don dey wire them bad to the glory of Allah!

The same hunger no wire you?

Abi you are one of online billionaires group?? grin

Re: President Tinubu's 2024 New Year Message To Nigerians (video) by seguno2: 8:38am On Jan 01
Godfullsam:
Ok

They that put their trust in the Lord shall never be put to shame.

My hope and help come from the Lord.

Why do you forget that faith without works is dead

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: President Tinubu's 2024 New Year Message To Nigerians (video) by Egbetayo(m): 8:39am On Jan 01
The speech is hollow. Devoid of action plans. Simply rhetoric. APC should have maintained its opposition status. APC at the center so far it's a colossal failure !

4 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Vice President Osinbajo Arrives Benue State (Photos) / Boko Haram Kills 17 Soldiers In Garunda, Borno / Buhari, Tinubu, Others Arrived Osun State To Flag Off Presidential Campaign

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.