Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,658 members, 7,820,309 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 12:53 PM

Happy New Year Ṣeun Osewa - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Happy New Year Ṣeun Osewa (66 Views)

Seun Osewa, The Biggest Religious Apologist And Propagandist In Nigeria- Opinion / Happy New Year / An Appeal To Seun Osewa To Be Silent No More (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Happy New Year Ṣeun Osewa by MightySparrow: 7:30am On Jan 01
I salute Seun Osewa for the inspiration to create this forum to express our minds, knowledge, sentiments, ignorance and bigotry.
Seun Osewa has made us masquerades whipping one another with mutual hatred and love by the use of words from within our masks - Nairaland forum.

I say mutual hatred because, those of us throwing punches of words to one another are not really enemies but friends that find a place to express our views and frustrations on diverse issues. This forum has become a sort of people's Legislative Assembly.

This forum has been a source of knowledge, inspiration, enlightenment, information, counsel and many more for me and millions of others home and abroad.

I greet all my friends on Nairaland especially on religion and political sections.
Happy New Year to you all
Also to the moderators for their good job for regulating the posts.

God bless you all.

(1) (Reply)

This Year, Do First Things First. / A Wonderful Guarantee.... / Embracing The Spring Equinox: A Guide To Ostara Celebrations On March

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.