Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,272 members, 7,829,597 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 09:21 AM

Morning Digest - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Morning Digest (56 Views)

Morning Digest / Morning Digest / Prophet Emmanuel Makandiwa - The Word Digest 01 - 2020 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Morning Digest by wasol: 7:44am On Jan 01
MORNING DIGEST!

LIFE AND TIME (Part 136)

LIFE: Living Into Future Enterprise.

TIME: Thinking Into Momentary Enterprise

Beloveth, with love, I, advise that you stay away from offenses because they will surely come with a mission to kill, steal and destroy you.

James 4:6
But he giveth more grace. Wherefore he saith, God resisteth the proud, but giveth grace unto the humble.

Proverbs 15:32-33
[32] He that refuseth instruction despiseth his own soul: but he that heareth reproof getteth understanding.
[33] The fear of the LORD is the instruction of wisdom; and before honour is humility.

Humility to the fool is seen and perceived as foolishness or weakness, but in actual sense it is the source of grace and endless strength.
It is the master of ceremony (MC) that introduces honour into the lives of men.

Humility draws the attention of God to your direction and opens His ears to your desires. It allows God to take the role of the Shepherd in your life.
Psalms 23:1
The LORD is my shepherd; I shall not want.

When you humble yourself, the Lord takes over your battles and becomes your supplier.
Psalms 10:17-18
[17] LORD, thou hast heard the desire of the humble: thou wilt prepare their heart, thou wilt cause thine ear to hear:
[18] To judge the fatherless and the oppressed, that the man of the earth may no more oppress.

Humility is a shield from the canister of offenses released from the pit of hell against the children of God.

To be continued…

Prayer: Thou meek and lowly One, please give me a humble heart in Jesus Christ’s name. Amen!

REMEMBER THIS “CHARACTER DEFICIENCY IS A MAJOR SOURCE OF NEAR SUCCESS SYNDROME.”

Thank you for your time and God bless you greatly…

I love you...

Evang. Alfred Aghudumobel Solomon Wilfred

FOR YOUR CHEAP DATA BUNDLES, CAC, TIN, SCUML REGISTRATION, QUALITY GRAPHIC DESIGNS, FAFOR LIFE HEALTH PRODUCTS AND OTHER RELATED SERVICES, CALL/WHATSAPP: +2348020528430
#cacsolution
#alfawilsltd

(1) (Reply)

Finding True Satisfaction By Soibi Versatile / Abide Under The Shadow Of The Almighty / Honoring The Harvest: Lughnasadh Rituals And Ceremonies

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.