Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,072 members, 7,842,045 topics. Date: Monday, 27 May 2024 at 07:26 PM

*welcome To 2024* - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / *welcome To 2024* (75 Views)

Welcome To 2024! Happy New Year. From All Of Us At Merrybet / Welcome To Your Home Of Absolute Solution To Life Problems And Body Illness. I / Welcome To Phcity (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

*welcome To 2024* by Nwabufoirene: 8:39am On Jan 01
*Yes,it is a new dawn,it is a new beginning in Anambra State*

Dear Progressives, as we step into the dawn of a new year, AMF extends heartfelt wishes to all APC members and the people of Anambra for a prosperous and fruitful 2024. May this year be filled with unity, progress, and the realization of our shared dreams for a stronger, more vibrant Anambra.

Let us carry the spirit of generosity and the unwavering commitment of our leaders into the new year, working together to build a brighter future for all.

For and on behalf of the Anambra APC Media Frontiers, AMF

Mazi Chidi Orjika
Convener
Re: *welcome To 2024* by Isaacpositive: 12:37pm On Jan 01
Good bless Anambra State, God bless progressive family

(1) (Reply)

Emergency Plumbing Richmond: Fast And Reliable Services For Your Plumbing Needs / Online Bank Card Termination, I Got $200 Instead Of $20. What Should I Do? / Tradify Binary System Review – Your Ticket To Profit From Binary Options

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.