Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,157 members, 7,815,029 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 05:32 AM

Nigeria Man Share His 2023 Weight Loss Achievement (Photo) - Health (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Nigeria Man Share His 2023 Weight Loss Achievement (Photo) (28364 Views)

Nigeria Man Died Of Coronavirus In USA . / Covid-19 : Nigeria Man Invented A Ventilator (video) / A Nigeria Man Claims To Have Found Antidote For Conora Virus (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigeria Man Share His 2023 Weight Loss Achievement (Photo) by money121(m): 12:47pm On Jan 01
bigiyaro:
Na so bros, cos i no see how extra belly fat (wey go still cover your di*ck) with possible high BP and othe obesity related health problem be achievement, its better to be slim and healthy.
Ok
Re: Nigeria Man Share His 2023 Weight Loss Achievement (Photo) by Lumarstone: 12:52pm On Jan 01
Is this a joke?
Re: Nigeria Man Share His 2023 Weight Loss Achievement (Photo) by GOVERNORR: 12:54pm On Jan 01
Tilunbu happened to him
Re: Nigeria Man Share His 2023 Weight Loss Achievement (Photo) by matrix199(m): 1:01pm On Jan 01
maasoap:

Most of the comments up there are just jokes

I love your sense or understanding. The comments up there were mere jokes. We Just wanted to lighten him up.

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Man Share His 2023 Weight Loss Achievement (Photo) by iLoveYouToo(m): 1:03pm On Jan 01
Looks like he kept his old clothes grin

He looks better though, I just hope it’s not due to illness or the economic meltdown
Re: Nigeria Man Share His 2023 Weight Loss Achievement (Photo) by Babaken(m): 1:11pm On Jan 01
That's determination
Re: Nigeria Man Share His 2023 Weight Loss Achievement (Photo) by folake4u(f): 1:12pm On Jan 01
dewiseacre:
Looks like he got sick and lost all the pounds! If you can't lose weight by exercise, try to look for one small sickness and catch!

He didn't lose the weight by sickness. He flew to Cairo, Egypt to do a gastric surgery because he was weighing over 350kg.

The surgery was successful, he came back to Nigeria and started doing exercises because of the loose skin and fitness purpose.

2 Likes

Re: Nigeria Man Share His 2023 Weight Loss Achievement (Photo) by LooneyLester: 1:16pm On Jan 01
He's still fat

Nothing changed

If I see am IRL, I go help am lose more weight by guidance
Re: Nigeria Man Share His 2023 Weight Loss Achievement (Photo) by Irupetepete: 1:23pm On Jan 01
grandstar:

Your target is quite high. Why not focus on 4 kg a month?
it will make me lazy
Re: Nigeria Man Share His 2023 Weight Loss Achievement (Photo) by 43Ronin: 1:37pm On Jan 01
Poor man go say na sapa grin

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Man Share His 2023 Weight Loss Achievement (Photo) by terrypartners(m): 2:10pm On Jan 01
matrix199:
You no see money chop, you starve com lose weight, you call an achievement?

If you can prove then you would have successfully proven the biblical proverb that
wisdom is profitable to the wise." Until he has out witted your pessimistic mind.
Re: Nigeria Man Share His 2023 Weight Loss Achievement (Photo) by terrypartners(m): 2:13pm On Jan 01
[quote author=matrix199 post=127722827]You no see money chop, you starve com lose weight, you call an achievement?[Discipline does not mean everyone is hungry]

If you can prove then you would have successfully proven the biblical proverb that
wisdom is profitable to the wise." Until then he has outwitted your pessimistic mind.
Re: Nigeria Man Share His 2023 Weight Loss Achievement (Photo) by grandstar(m): 2:22pm On Jan 01
Irupetepete:
it will make me lazy

Okay.

I want to use a combination of 10,000 daily steps, weight lifting, stationary cycling and proper eating. Remember this quote: you can not outrun a bad diet

My biggest challenge maybe not meeting my daily targets.
Re: Nigeria Man Share His 2023 Weight Loss Achievement (Photo) by Irupetepete: 2:39pm On Jan 01
drimzsmoke:

Sir, even with your very tall height, your still obese. Your current BMI is 30.9Kg/m^2
not arguing that fact sir, hence the reason to shed the weight

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Man Share His 2023 Weight Loss Achievement (Photo) by SharingIsLife(m): 2:47pm On Jan 01
Zxcvbnmghtr:

It is you that is trying to make sentiment out of the comment. He is an Igbo man who achieved the goal he set for himself.
Lol! Also find a cooked-up defence for this..

Omobude244:

Its actually real bro
I was in a bar yesterday during arsenal match and talk of Nigeria winning nation cup came up
One guy just joking said Nigeria can't win the nation cup because Tinubu is bad luck.
The next thing we heard from one Yoruba guy behind us was Omo igbo
We have to confront him immediately.
Even the guy that made the joke is from Benue

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Man Share His 2023 Weight Loss Achievement (Photo) by Mummyfour(f): 3:34pm On Jan 01
18wheeler:

I’ll be following you for guidance and motivation. I have to shed at least 30kg. Within the next 7 months
🤝 deal

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Man Share His 2023 Weight Loss Achievement (Photo) by osomegbe(m): 3:57pm On Jan 01
TELL US YOUR SECRET
Re: Nigeria Man Share His 2023 Weight Loss Achievement (Photo) by alt3r3g0: 4:42pm On Jan 01
money121:
My 2023 Achievement
In January, 2023 I was looking like the first picture.
See me now in the second picture

Had to read again to see that he was looking like the first picture because it's two different people in the picture.
Re: Nigeria Man Share His 2023 Weight Loss Achievement (Photo) by Omobude244: 4:56pm On Jan 01
SharingIsLife:

Lol! Also find a cooked-up defence for this..

i wished it was cooked up
we were all shocked that someone can actually say that
Re: Nigeria Man Share His 2023 Weight Loss Achievement (Photo) by purples25(f): 6:27pm On Jan 01
I love the concept of losing weight. I'm petite and happy that my weight is around 57.4kg right now. I want it back to 50kg which I was many years ago. I got fat once and then the weight gain when pregnant, and then you add all the negative shii... I see people, especially elderly people go through just because they are fat...

I'm all for losing it. Losing all the fat.

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Man Share His 2023 Weight Loss Achievement (Photo) by Jeon(f): 6:58pm On Jan 01
But I noticed this thing is common among Nigerians,the ugly fat and potbelly will start to develop , once 100HN, is in their account.

Good one, hope you can maintain it

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nigeria Man Share His 2023 Weight Loss Achievement (Photo) by Exceed15: 8:31pm On Jan 01
This guy deserves an Award for his discipline to achieve this physique. Keep looking healthy bro.
Re: Nigeria Man Share His 2023 Weight Loss Achievement (Photo) by Exceed15: 8:31pm On Jan 01
matrix199:
You no see money chop, you starve com lose weight, you call am achievement?

Na talk be dis ?
Re: Nigeria Man Share His 2023 Weight Loss Achievement (Photo) by Exceed15: 8:32pm On Jan 01
Parable007:
I want to really commend you for achieving this major milestone. Those of you typing rubbish, you don't know that maaany people are really trying to reduce their weight, it's a goal they hardly achieve. This man did it he deserves some applause cos he'll encourage someone out there but una comments for Nairaland show that some of your are either kids or immature.
Understand people emotional feeling before typing anyhow pls.

Dont mind them joor.

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Man Share His 2023 Weight Loss Achievement (Photo) by Exceed15: 8:36pm On Jan 01
maasoap:

114 kg! That's much. You can do it.
I'm keeping not more than 70kg at 180cm height.

Then your BMI will be 20.9 which still fall under normal. Its achievable. Share your story with us.

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Man Share His 2023 Weight Loss Achievement (Photo) by GABRIEL6036: 10:46pm On Jan 01
A very big congrat, now build on your six pack in 2024 and stay fit.
Re: Nigeria Man Share His 2023 Weight Loss Achievement (Photo) by maasoap(m): 11:29am On Jan 02
Exceed15:

Then your BMI will be 20.9 which still fall under normal. Its achievable. Share your story with us.
I have never been overweight before. But anytime I noticed that people are saying something about my weight, I reduce what I eat. This plantar fasciitis wouldn't let me exercise anymore like I used to do
Re: Nigeria Man Share His 2023 Weight Loss Achievement (Photo) by Exceed15: 1:15pm On Jan 02
maasoap:

I have never been overweight before. But anytime I noticed that people are saying something about my weight, I reduce what I eat. This plantar fasciitis wouldn't let me exercise anymore like I used to do

U can know when you calculate your BMI ?
Re: Nigeria Man Share His 2023 Weight Loss Achievement (Photo) by maasoap(m): 3:23pm On Jan 02
Exceed15:

U can know when you calculate your BMI ?
Yes
Re: Nigeria Man Share His 2023 Weight Loss Achievement (Photo) by achimendy(m): 8:04am On Jan 10
Irupetepete:
Am at the first pics stage....
People saying nonsense don't know how hard it is to loose weight.
The stress, dedication, frustration, tiredness etc...
Even waking up and thinking of exercising is tiring
I will snap myself tomorrow and give myself 3months to drop atleast 25-30kg.
Currently I weigh 114

All you need is focus. Close your ears to what people are saying.
Re: Nigeria Man Share His 2023 Weight Loss Achievement (Photo) by achimendy(m): 8:09am On Jan 10
money121:
Good health is Wealth

Take Good care of your Health this year

HAPPY NEW YEAR

Good job bro, I really commend your efforts. But you need to know that maintenance is key.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

457 New COVID-19 Cases, 314 Discharged And 17 Deaths On August 5 -(2,673 Tested) / Help Needed: Sleeplessness, Persistent Pain In The Head And Neck / Generator fume kills 4 children in Bayelsa (Graphic Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.