Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,695 members, 7,823,955 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 07:09 PM

I'm Officially Retiring From Bigotry In 2024 - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I'm Officially Retiring From Bigotry In 2024 (249 Views)

Alex Otti Appointments: We Have Grown Beyond Tribal Bigotry In Abia State. / 5 State Governors That Will Be Retiring Into Lives Of Luxury After May 29, 2023 / I'm Officially Retiring From Tribalism... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I'm Officially Retiring From Bigotry In 2024 by Monsignor22: 9:11am On Jan 01
I can't say it was fun while it lasted but some form of push-back however vicious was inevitably needed to set records straight. So this is me dropping my mic of ethnic e-bigotry for good and focusing on more sane aspects of life, the Nigerian sociopolitical space is so toxic right now and it's scary to imagine what 2024 holds for the future of Nigeria.

Good luck to the ethnic warriors who still have the stomach for bigotry and e-wars, me I don tire jare, back to football ⚽️, making plans to marry my beautiful queen and making money as japa beckons cheesy

3 Likes

Re: I'm Officially Retiring From Bigotry In 2024 by amnesty7: 9:12am On Jan 01
Ok
Re: I'm Officially Retiring From Bigotry In 2024 by SharingIsLife(m): 9:15am On Jan 01
Who cares?
Re: I'm Officially Retiring From Bigotry In 2024 by Johnycastro18: 9:30am On Jan 01
Happy retirement

Alhough most ethnic-bigots hardly repent grin

2 Likes

Re: I'm Officially Retiring From Bigotry In 2024 by atiku4President(m): 9:35am On Jan 01
You will reap the seed of what you sowed. As you journey in life, your help will only come from people from the same tribe with you.
Nobody from another tribe will be of any help or relevance to you.
Re: I'm Officially Retiring From Bigotry In 2024 by Sccarrr: 9:40am On Jan 01
atiku4President:
You will reap the seed of what you sowed. As you journey in life, your help will only come from people from the same tribe with you.
Nobody from another tribe will be of any help or relevance to you.
na lie, na very bitter ppl dey use online banters with some stranger act in real life..
our security man in my office is Igbo...I still dash am reasonable money last week for Christmas and new year cos na better person,very polite and helpful.....and there's one who is my fellow yoruba, who can never see shishi ,very greedy mofo, always inflating price if he help u with things .

2 Likes

Re: I'm Officially Retiring From Bigotry In 2024 by Ahmed0336(m): 9:54am On Jan 01
Sccarrr:
na lie, na very bitter ppl dey use online banters with some stranger act in real life..
our security man in my office is Igbo...I still dash am reasonable money last week for Christmas and new year cos na better person,very polite and helpful.....and there's one who is my fellow yoruba, who can never see shishi ,very greedy mofo, always inflating price if he help u with things .
That's the spirit. In every tribe, there are good and bad ones.
Many are found of using few experiences with some to generalize which is not suppose to be so. May God help us.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Dr Asue Ighodalo Emerges As Edo Central PDP Consensus Aspirant* *by / Withdraw EFCC Chairman From Pastoral Role At RCCG - Christian Body Demands / As Tinubu Contemplates Connecting Flight From 2027: The Winners, The Losers And

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.