Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,086 members, 7,814,769 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 07:26 PM

Davido & Olamide Brought Out Gov Sanwo Olu To Dance & Perform Live On Stage - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Davido & Olamide Brought Out Gov Sanwo Olu To Dance & Perform Live On Stage (42283 Views)

Chiwetalu Agu Survives Spiritual Attack, Mysterious Items Brought Out Of Chest / 2Face And Faze Reunite, Perform Live On Stage In Abuja (Photo) / Boluwatife Balogun Wants To Style Wizkid, Davido, Olamide, Ycee. Shows Office (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Davido & Olamide Brought Out Gov Sanwo Olu To Dance & Perform Live On Stage by Enemyofpeace: 12:59pm On Jan 01
Mtcheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeew
Re: Davido & Olamide Brought Out Gov Sanwo Olu To Dance & Perform Live On Stage by IjebuWarrior: 1:00pm On Jan 01
Goddyrichie:
na ogun go kill u 4 that ur statement if it’s lil baby lol durk or those American singer that bought they’re governor to stage to dance u won’t say this what’s bad in making ursef happy

Werey, e no go better for you! Shey dem Americans dey suffer like 9ja pple? Do their Politicians steal like 9ja?

You're MADDD! angry
Re: Davido & Olamide Brought Out Gov Sanwo Olu To Dance & Perform Live On Stage by Seasasa(m): 1:02pm On Jan 01
Wow beautiful
Re: Davido & Olamide Brought Out Gov Sanwo Olu To Dance & Perform Live On Stage by hedeybody: 1:04pm On Jan 01
T hisGlobe.com never seen pictures of Lagos

https://t hisglobe.com/index.php?board=16.0
Re: Davido & Olamide Brought Out Gov Sanwo Olu To Dance & Perform Live On Stage by Obakoolex(m): 1:06pm On Jan 01
simp4rebel:
That's nice! Anyways, bring out your business to dance and perform on the internet this year with our services. We will build you any kind of website for your business at a very budget-friendly rate. check my profile for how to get in touch or to see portfolio or send me an email to get a website quote.
Check your mailbox
Re: Davido & Olamide Brought Out Gov Sanwo Olu To Dance & Perform Live On Stage by enochogaga(m): 1:17pm On Jan 01
Obascoetubi:
F L A T I NO 0 won't like this.

Trouble maker grin grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Davido & Olamide Brought Out Gov Sanwo Olu To Dance & Perform Live On Stage by enochogaga(m): 1:20pm On Jan 01
Obascoetubi:

Was sad cos no money to cook this new year, this ur comment just make burst laugh, which be F L A T I N O grin grin grin
Re: Davido & Olamide Brought Out Gov Sanwo Olu To Dance & Perform Live On Stage by Bluntemperor: 1:34pm On Jan 01
Max24:
See why Yoruba politics is far advanced to those of Ipo.b. Despite that Davido openly campaigned for PDP during last election, Lagos APC govt still found it proper to invite him for a gig. If it were developers they would have beaten up opposition musician. The hatred they have for people with opposing political view is unimaginable. They did it to Femi Kuti, Soyinka, Seun of Nairaland, Edo LP nat youth leader, Reno Omokri and several others. That's why Obi will never become president in his lifetime. They act like online terrorists. Very uncivilized!

You made a fundamental point with your statement and is devoid of bias!
What LP, especially our Ibo brothers -failed to realised is that, Politics is about Interest,as you can have Family Members, with different perspectives.e g.In USA,a Man and his Family may be in different Parties-
one might be Republican,while another in Democratic and another in Tea Party, yet all working towards American good governance!
•But here in Nigeria,it's Killings ,Destruction and Winners takes all, but why?
Is it that Democracy cannot have Oppositions and how do we grow then?
We can't hate others because they have a different Political- Views on how governance-should be and you want me to Vote you during elections because Voting you means I love you!
No, democracy does Not Work like that!

5 Likes

Re: Davido & Olamide Brought Out Gov Sanwo Olu To Dance & Perform Live On Stage by princeabdul(m): 1:36pm On Jan 01
Happy new year to the people's Governor.

Please I have jerseys for club and country for sale, price ranges from 20k to 9k, location is kaduna but delivery is Nationwide 🔥 🔥 🙏
Re: Davido & Olamide Brought Out Gov Sanwo Olu To Dance & Perform Live On Stage by silibaba: 2:10pm On Jan 01
Obascoetubi:

I thought you have changed. You have proven me wrong.
Re: Davido & Olamide Brought Out Gov Sanwo Olu To Dance & Perform Live On Stage by bdon123(m): 2:22pm On Jan 01
Ahmed0336:
It's nice seeing Sanwo Olu doing this even after the elections are over.
Had it been it was before the elections, many would have looked at it differently.
I tink he learnt a lesson during d election.It really pained him wen d people turned against him.Now he understands hes a young man that needs to be wit d people n not d cabal.even if u wit d cabal...dont throw it on d face of d people.
Re: Davido & Olamide Brought Out Gov Sanwo Olu To Dance & Perform Live On Stage by Johel(m): 2:29pm On Jan 01
Hurbashola:
DAVIDO & OLAMIDE BROUGHT OUT GOV SANWO OLU TO DANCE & PERFORM LIVE ON STAGE AT SOL BEACH COUNTDOWN

A useless governor
Re: Davido & Olamide Brought Out Gov Sanwo Olu To Dance & Perform Live On Stage by Omenlon: 2:45pm On Jan 01
The show was a bomb, for me Davido was the best performer on the night followed by Mr flavour. I love artist who can perform on stage with live band and still be able to carry his audience along.
Re: Davido & Olamide Brought Out Gov Sanwo Olu To Dance & Perform Live On Stage by Tonnyray: 3:19pm On Jan 01
lordm:
Sanwo is a great guy, great governor
I agree 💯
Re: Davido & Olamide Brought Out Gov Sanwo Olu To Dance & Perform Live On Stage by pikechukwu6(m): 3:47pm On Jan 01
Ook nah
Re: Davido & Olamide Brought Out Gov Sanwo Olu To Dance & Perform Live On Stage by stephanie79548: 3:49pm On Jan 01
Man looks easy goingMan looks easy going...
Re: Davido & Olamide Brought Out Gov Sanwo Olu To Dance & Perform Live On Stage by simp4rebel: 4:18pm On Jan 01
Obakoolex:

Check your mailbox

I sent your an email right back. Looking forward to getting in touch

1 Like

Re: Davido & Olamide Brought Out Gov Sanwo Olu To Dance & Perform Live On Stage by Hurbashola(m): 4:26pm On Jan 01
OLAMIDE BROUGHT OUT GOV SANWO OLU TO DANCE AT GREATER FIESTA COUNTDOWN 2024

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=irPjtzF9Lb4

Re: Davido & Olamide Brought Out Gov Sanwo Olu To Dance & Perform Live On Stage by PHAYOL81: 4:33pm On Jan 01
Governor SANWO OLU is a perfect example and pointer that a leader can be efficient in discharging his/er public duties and still balance it up with sufficient funtime especially where it encourages the development of the youth in the state.

GOD BLESS LAGOS STATE

EKO O NI BAJE O

1 Like

Re: Davido & Olamide Brought Out Gov Sanwo Olu To Dance & Perform Live On Stage by Medici777: 5:25pm On Jan 01
I almost thought general elections are around the corner
Re: Davido & Olamide Brought Out Gov Sanwo Olu To Dance & Perform Live On Stage by Goddyrichie(m): 6:32pm On Jan 01
IjebuWarrior:

Werey, e no go better for you! Shey dem Americans dey suffer like 9ja pple? Do their Politicians steal like 9ja?

You're MADDD! angry
olofo wenti bring American people suffer come this topic olamide a singer bring Lagos governor come stage to dance u come Dey talk rubbish what’s bad in that know u change d topic to American people suffering idiot

1 Like

Re: Davido & Olamide Brought Out Gov Sanwo Olu To Dance & Perform Live On Stage by Calitoscassius(m): 7:24pm On Jan 01
More circus and no bread, i feel sorry for poor hungry Naigerians they are the fools
Re: Davido & Olamide Brought Out Gov Sanwo Olu To Dance & Perform Live On Stage by bonnyhope: 7:25pm On Jan 01
yusluvad:
What's great about him as a governor ?
Any outstanding performance from him ?

Can't you see that he is dancing with music artists?
Re: Davido & Olamide Brought Out Gov Sanwo Olu To Dance & Perform Live On Stage by Abdul4trust1(m): 8:12pm On Jan 01
yusluvad:
What's great about him as a governor ?
Any outstanding performance from him ?
To your mind Sawolu has not performed?

Please, speak truth for once
Re: Davido & Olamide Brought Out Gov Sanwo Olu To Dance & Perform Live On Stage by Ajehkpako4naija(m): 9:06pm On Jan 01
lordm:
Sanwo is a great guy, great governor
Ambode would have been greater. This one is a more of a remitter
Re: Davido & Olamide Brought Out Gov Sanwo Olu To Dance & Perform Live On Stage by Hurbashola(m): 9:11pm On Jan 01
DAVIDO & OLAMIDE BROUGHT OUT GOV SANWO OLU TO DANCE & PERFORM LIVE AT LAGOS COUNTDOWN 2024

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=irPjtzF9Lb4

WATCH THE VIDEO HERE

DAVIDO & OLAMIDE BROUGHT OUT GOV SANWO OLU TO DANCE & PERFORM LIVE AT LAGOS COUNTDOWN 2024
Re: Davido & Olamide Brought Out Gov Sanwo Olu To Dance & Perform Live On Stage by IjebuWarrior: 12:23am On Jan 02
Goddyrichie:
olofo wenti bring American people suffer come this topic olamide a singer bring Lagos governor come stage to dance u come Dey talk rubbish what’s bad in that know u change d topic to American people suffering idiot

So sad that >70% of pple like you full 9ja. You wonder why 9ja be like dis. angry
Re: Davido & Olamide Brought Out Gov Sanwo Olu To Dance & Perform Live On Stage by Goddyrichie(m): 9:19am On Jan 02
IjebuWarrior:

So sad that >70% of pple like you full 9ja. You wonder why 9ja be like dis. angry
j oya Americana I don hear u

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Idris Elba Is Crowned People’s Sexiest Man Alive For 2018 / Coronavirus: Mike Godson Writes Osinbajo An Open Later / Mr Eazi: My Soldier Brother Killed This Python And Did This With It (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.