Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,834 members, 7,813,787 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 06:23 PM

Rivers Crisis: We Won, They Failed – Fubara Mocks Wike During Crossover - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Rivers Crisis: We Won, They Failed – Fubara Mocks Wike During Crossover (33192 Views)

"Bus Conductor": Atiku's Camp mocks Wike Over Frequent Visits To The Villa / Join The Moving Train - Obi Supporters Tell Wike During '2-Million-Man’ March / Wike Lúlé: Nduka Obaigbena Mocks Wike During Nduka's Mum Funeral (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Rivers Crisis: We Won, They Failed – Fubara Mocks Wike During Crossover by saintopus(m): 10:02pm On Jan 01
uzhiyeka:

I bet Ehie resigned for a good reason best known to him. I no him as a smart bro right from time & is a key man to sim fiction and a lover of crowd by rivers youth something is fishy I sense.
You may be right I think this week will unveil many hidden truths
Re: Rivers Crisis: We Won, They Failed – Fubara Mocks Wike During Crossover by EDOLUWA: 10:12pm On Jan 01
I fear who no fear Silent person
Re: Rivers Crisis: We Won, They Failed – Fubara Mocks Wike During Crossover by jamesversion: 10:12pm On Jan 01
uzhiyeka:

I bet Ehie resigned for a good reason best known to him. I no him as a smart bro right from time & is a key man to sim fiction and a lover of crowd by rivers youth something is fishy I sense.

Uzhiyekachi. One beautiful Ahoada babe I used to date bears the name.

As far as I'm concerned, Sim is acting film.
Re: Rivers Crisis: We Won, They Failed – Fubara Mocks Wike During Crossover by hobat4cash(m): 11:02pm On Jan 01
Okoroawusa:
Where did he mock Wike in that statement? All these Obidient slaves sef. Their weird way of reasoning is funny
So who or what is he referring to when he said " they want the red biro"?
Re: Rivers Crisis: We Won, They Failed – Fubara Mocks Wike During Crossover by Melagros(m): 11:26pm On Jan 01
Olatunji1929:
if you think that fight is settled wait till Fubara win at supreme Court that's when you will know that Ojuyobo and wike have been fooled by Fubara, only a foolish person with no ambition will accept such useless peace deal
Exactly my brother, that's what I've been telling some people
Re: Rivers Crisis: We Won, They Failed – Fubara Mocks Wike During Crossover by stanisbaratheon: 8:31am On Jan 02
saintopus:
This governor could not protect Edison Ehie, its a bit confusing to me as a Rivers man

The resignation of Ehie to me is a demonstration of the weakness of the governor except he has another plan.

If you are not from Rivers State no need to quote me

Seriously oh.

The Governor's reactions has been akin to throwing those that are supporting him under the bus. It's mind boggling, really.

One minute he is talking about obeying the peace accord, another minute he is talking about protecting his red pen. I no understand that guy.

I feel sad for Edison and my other constituency rep in that house.

If I were Edison I would also resign because I can't stand being humiliated by the other 27 APC defectors in the house.
Re: Rivers Crisis: We Won, They Failed – Fubara Mocks Wike During Crossover by hotseat: 9:49am On Jan 02
Sim Fubara is becoming nauseatingly garrulous!

Wetin man go do na inside him mind e dey.

This show of bravado is an indication of a deep fear on his part.

He should stop heating up the polity in Rivers State talking like a market woman.

He should rather concentrate on governance and deliver the dividends of democracy to the good people of the State instead of dissipating his energy on irrelevancy.
Re: Rivers Crisis: We Won, They Failed – Fubara Mocks Wike During Crossover by Ikinternational: 10:22am On Jan 02
Re: Rivers Crisis: We Won, They Failed – Fubara Mocks Wike During Crossover by Ikinternational: 10:28am On Jan 02
Re: Rivers Crisis: We Won, They Failed – Fubara Mocks Wike During Crossover by Ikinternational: 10:32am On Jan 02
AmazingELixir:
undecided

Hmm! Ipob miscreants are still bitter over how the Rivers debacle panned out....

But not as bitter as your mother's soup
OR
Your soul

#TheMighty5%
Re: Rivers Crisis: We Won, They Failed – Fubara Mocks Wike During Crossover by AmazingELixir: 10:35am On Jan 02
Ikinternational:

But not as bitter as your mother's soup
OR
Your soul

#TheMighty5%

Abeg shift I have no energy to waste on nonenties this new year.
Re: Rivers Crisis: We Won, They Failed – Fubara Mocks Wike During Crossover by Ikinternational: 10:49am On Jan 02
Dpharisee:
Everyone seems to be confused about what's happening in Rivers State.
Both Fubara and Wike supporters are in the dark about the madness going on there

More like ..... instead of being concerned with the democracy angle, The Unserious are seeing it as good trolling material.

So oblivious they're making a mockery of themselves.....The Citizen🤦🏾‍♂️

1 Like

Re: Rivers Crisis: We Won, They Failed – Fubara Mocks Wike During Crossover by Ikinternational: 10:54am On Jan 02
AmazingELixir:

Abeg shift I have no energy to waste on nonenties this new year.

Non entity indeed

That's why nairaland eats n breathes igbo 🙄

In fact, your contribution to the thread was to mention The Mighty Igbos 😒

Silly Boy
Re: Rivers Crisis: We Won, They Failed – Fubara Mocks Wike During Crossover by HRMK: 3:10pm On Jan 02
THIS FUBARA IS SO CHILDISH!HE DOESNT KNOW WHO HE IS DEALING WITH!A MAN WHO PDP AND AND EVEN ATIKU COULD NOT HANDLE!LET US HOPE FUBARA WONT BE DECEIVED TO BELIEVE HE COULD DEFEAT WIKE IN RIVERS STATE!!
Re: Rivers Crisis: We Won, They Failed – Fubara Mocks Wike During Crossover by buhariguy(m): 5:46pm On Jan 02
PlayMaker14:
Sometimes, I do see this guy as the Tony Umez of Politics... 😄

He gives that SIMP vibes, (Maybe that's why his name is SIM with the “P” silent) But I have to commend him for putting up some form of resistance against the drunkard who guzzles 40yrs old whiskey before thinking.

Fubara should not just fold his hands and be giving speeches everywhere, he should take some serious lessons from Godwin Obaseki on how he tamed Adams Oshiomhole.

I wish you well.

#Asawanà
that is how foolish someone can think.

it was the same wike that help obaseki,

where is wike and Dan orbih,?
they're now with Oshomhole
Re: Rivers Crisis: We Won, They Failed – Fubara Mocks Wike During Crossover by PlayMaker14: 5:49pm On Jan 02
buhariguy:
that is how foolish someone can think.

it was the same wike that help obaseki,

where is wike and Dan orbih,?
they're now with Oshomhole

Don't mistake me for your father.

Learn to discuss politics without being insultive.
Re: Rivers Crisis: We Won, They Failed – Fubara Mocks Wike During Crossover by one4GOD(f): 7:54pm On Jan 02
citygarden:
Obedience with fabricated fake news. They are all in pain because the issue was settled by the President
the president is now the constitution of nigeria. No wonder he bought the judges so now he is the judge over all, so the judges can go and sleep afterall he has given them enough that will last their life time. Very soon tinubu will be settling fights amongst couples just wait and watch

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Musa Iliyasu-Kwankwaso Admits Ganduje Received Bribe / 17 Edo APC Lawmakers Holding Parallel Session In An Undisclosed location / PDP Agent With A Spy Camera, Arrested In Ikorodu, APC Agents Denied Tags

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.