Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,582 members, 7,816,433 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 11:12 AM

Kidnappers And Assassins Attack Former Abia Commissioner In Kogi. - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Kidnappers And Assassins Attack Former Abia Commissioner In Kogi. (621 Views)

Kidnappers And Killers Of Micah Isiah, Imo Undergraduate Arrested And Paraded / Kidnappers And Killers Of John Iheanacho Arrested (Photos) / Abba Kyari Rescues Kidnapped Assistant Police Commissioner In Zamfara (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Kidnappers And Assassins Attack Former Abia Commissioner In Kogi. by NoChill: 11:18am On Jan 01
TESTIMONY TIME.

WHAT A YEAR !!!!!

On the 28th Day of December, the devil ostensibly played his last card for 2023 .

In the morning, I had to change my mind and decided to drive back home to Isuochi my Village in Abia State contrary to my initial plans of staying away throughout this Christmas.

Spirituallly, I could sense that something was wrong but I was determined to travel because of lots of outstanding issues despite seeing all the initial signs that God normally give me each time I was about to confront imminent danger.

I reached Ajaokuta in Kogi State around 2:30 pm and arrived at the spot with multiple bumps and Filling Stations where they normally sell roasted plaintains etc etc.

I observed that Cars were parked in a rowdy manner all around and passengers all disembarked.

Immeediately, I slowed down and brought down my side glasses to ask questions from a young man who hurriedly pointed to the front and told me to reverse and disembark from my Car - that Kidnappers were ahead.

Then, I quickly reversed and came down from the Vehicle and to my shock, in broad daylight, I could see gun welding young men some meters ahead, up the hill, gestapo style, searching vehicles and dragging people down.

I didn't know Kidnappers could be that bold and audacious , operating without cover in the full view of the " helpless" crowd few meters away !!!!

Unchallenged, before our eyes, all the vehicles in front which they successfully stopped were ransacked and the occupants marched into the adjoining bush while the terrorists sporadically shot into the air.

Still dazed and somewhat confused, we kept hearing gunshots from the distance and by now tens of Cars were parked on both sides of the Road not knowing whether to proceed or wait.

Luckily, about 30 minutes later, three Truckloads of Army guys travelling along same route arrived and after few minutes of calls decided to comb the area.

We waited as they shot into the air and generally did some gymnastics before we followed them behind and drove past the area.

By the time I arrived Enugu through the very bad Otukpa- Obollo Afor stretch, it was already past 8pm.

On Entering the Abakpa Bypass, there was so much traffic jam but I kept meandering.

Then it happened.

As I was about to turn left and enter the Enugu- Onitsha Expressway, from nowhere in particular, a Bus driving " one way " was headed straight towards my vehicle.

In a split of few minutes, after dodging the best I could, the Bus rammed into my Car head on and crashed into the right front side, shattering the fender , panel and other fixtures.

Unable to process what would be the reason for this madness, I intuitively engaged the gear and on discovering that the Car could still move, I immediately sped away before the occupants of the Bus could come down. I drove through New Haven and stopped by a Chemist to pick some drugs and assess the damage.

I was told by a young man there that such unexplainable accidents is the new format Kidnappers use to stop unsuspecting victims. He thanked God that I sped away before those guys could get to me.

Afterwards, I continued my journey and went through the horror of driving from Enugu to Isuochi in that lonely Kidnappers terrain and arrived around 9:30 pm.

Thus in just one trip, the devil made two desperate attempts to end 2023 in a sorrowful way for me and those who genuinely care about me but JEHOVAH JIREH thwarted it all.

2023 is one of the Transition Years in my political Calendar.

Usually, at the end of every Four years, I encounter what normally looks both nteresting and instructive ; a sort of litmus test experience.

Depending on weather I win or loose an election, individuals, relatives and friends either move in or out of my life at such transitions and that's what God has used to filter out my my circle.

So, this 2023 is remarkable.

Unfortunately, my Party lost the Gubernatorial Elections and I lost my job and elevated Office.

Expectedly, I have had to witness strange behaviors both good and bad but happily, I'm now used to the pattern.

I'm glad that I am alive and by God's grace and mercy will be privileged to enter 2024, a year that promises to be bright , beautiful, bountiful and blessed in all ramifications !

Yet, again, JEHOVAH NISSI delivered me from death and destruction to His glory and to the disappointment of my enemies both manifest and disguised.

Praise God with me. 🙏

JEHOVAH ELOHIM HAS DONE ME WELL ✔️

1 Like

Re: Kidnappers And Assassins Attack Former Abia Commissioner In Kogi. by SensetionalGoal(m): 11:37am On Jan 01
Wow! What an experience!!
Re: Kidnappers And Assassins Attack Former Abia Commissioner In Kogi. by Hennessypope: 11:55am On Jan 01
Nawa o
Re: Kidnappers And Assassins Attack Former Abia Commissioner In Kogi. by b3llo(m): 12:09pm On Jan 01
Glory to God you were safe from harm.
Re: Kidnappers And Assassins Attack Former Abia Commissioner In Kogi. by Floky215: 12:32pm On Jan 01
Security have improved says one demented old drug head idiotic fool...!!!
Re: Kidnappers And Assassins Attack Former Abia Commissioner In Kogi. by Dest8sman: 2:03pm On Jan 01
You are now telling us to do what? When you were in office what did you do to cub it?
Re: Kidnappers And Assassins Attack Former Abia Commissioner In Kogi. by virginchaser(m): 3:19pm On Jan 01
Too many guns around gives undue morals.
Re: Kidnappers And Assassins Attack Former Abia Commissioner In Kogi. by Dexy4yah(m): 3:40pm On Jan 01
Kidnappers and assassins at thesame time shuuu

Kukuma say kidnappers
Re: Kidnappers And Assassins Attack Former Abia Commissioner In Kogi. by Johnjustice: 4:01pm On Jan 01
Instead of you to thank the army personnel, you dey call am gymnastics.

The kidnappers know when they sight military they wil run into the bush, thats why they attack around terrains they can easily escape into.
Re: Kidnappers And Assassins Attack Former Abia Commissioner In Kogi. by NoChill: 6:26am On Jan 02
Johnjustice:
Instead of you to thank the army personnel, you dey call am gymnastics.

The kidnappers know when they sight military they wil run into the bush, thats why they attack around terrains they can easily escape into.

But why didn't the Army chase after the kidnappers as they fled into the Bush?, why, is there anything preventing them?
Re: Kidnappers And Assassins Attack Former Abia Commissioner In Kogi. by Johnjustice: 6:40am On Jan 03
NoChill:

But why didn't the Army chase after the kidnappers as they fled into the Bush?, why, is there anything preventing them?
Do you know if they had another mission...army move by instructions.
Re: Kidnappers And Assassins Attack Former Abia Commissioner In Kogi. by NoChill: 2:49pm On Jan 03
Johnjustice:

Do you know if they had another mission...army move by instructions.

Yeah, I'm really really sure they had more urgent missions to attend to that are more important than chasing after kidnappers who carted away with hostages and belongings.
Re: Kidnappers And Assassins Attack Former Abia Commissioner In Kogi. by Melagros(m): 3:58pm On Jan 03
Hmmmmm a commissioner/politician calling the name of the Lord, this is awesome
Anyway thank God for journey mercies
Re: Kidnappers And Assassins Attack Former Abia Commissioner In Kogi. by adecz: 4:08pm On Jan 03
Tinubu jerked up fuel pump prices
to stop people travelling anyhow, but
you still stubbornly insisted on traveling❗️❗️😐😐

(1) (Reply)

Public Disclaimer: Notice To The Public Of Blackmailer / Court Jails One-handed Man For Stealing ! / EFCC To Arrest Catholic Priests Over Atuche’s N45 Million Tithe

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.