Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,490 members, 7,816,156 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 06:49 AM

Great Nairaland, Pls You Guys Should Help Me And Verify This Job Offer If It's L - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Great Nairaland, Pls You Guys Should Help Me And Verify This Job Offer If It's L (3955 Views)

Please Help A Brother And Verify About This Screening Invitation On NCS / Who Can Verify This Job Interview. / Am Tired...someone Should Help Me Before I Kill Myself. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Great Nairaland, Pls You Guys Should Help Me And Verify This Job Offer If It's L by Chimexcc: 12:04pm On Jan 01
I got a job offer from one company at UK as a production operator. The name of the company is Ecosse pharmaceuticals limited.
Please I don't know if this job offer is legit. Currently they are requesting me to pay 23 pounds for my credentials verification to one of the UK verification system.

1 Like

Re: Great Nairaland, Pls You Guys Should Help Me And Verify This Job Offer If It's L by soccerlite: 12:20pm On Jan 01
Chimexcc:
I got a job offer from one company at UK as a production operator. The name of the company is Ecosse pharmaceuticals limited.
Please I don't know if this job offer is legit. Currently they are requesting me to pay 23 pounds for my credentials verification to one of the UK verification system.

You applied by your self?

You did interview with dem?

They sent you offer letter?

You should be able to know yourself

1 Like

Re: Great Nairaland, Pls You Guys Should Help Me And Verify This Job Offer If It's L by Chimexcc: 12:26pm On Jan 01
Yes
Re: Great Nairaland, Pls You Guys Should Help Me And Verify This Job Offer If It's L by westlius(m): 1:55pm On Jan 01
Any job asking u for payment is fake
I had one self from Saudi Arabia
Legit company name
They seems genuine beginning
Till at the end they asked me to pay.
I told them they should remove it from my salary when I come
They refuse
Na sobi shun dem

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Great Nairaland, Pls You Guys Should Help Me And Verify This Job Offer If It's L by Maj196(m): 3:15pm On Jan 01
Chimexcc:
Na one nigga for Benin get job for you oga

8 Likes

Re: Great Nairaland, Pls You Guys Should Help Me And Verify This Job Offer If It's L by emoboy4u: 6:19pm On Jan 01
Chimexcc:
Don't let desperation lead you to loss o.
Re: Great Nairaland, Pls You Guys Should Help Me And Verify This Job Offer If It's L by SirWhiteFish: 1:31am On Jan 02
Maj196:
grin grin

1 Like

Re: Great Nairaland, Pls You Guys Should Help Me And Verify This Job Offer If It's L by F22RAPTOR(m): 4:20am On Jan 02
This is a popular scam...dont fall for it

3 Likes

Re: Great Nairaland, Pls You Guys Should Help Me And Verify This Job Offer If It's L by Jumpjambers: 1:48am On Jan 06
Chimexcc:
Hello bro, please how did it go? I am scheduled for a 10mins interview with this company too too
Re: Great Nairaland, Pls You Guys Should Help Me And Verify This Job Offer If It's L by Emma1Oj(m): 2:35am On Jan 06
Shey make we tell am..?? Guy, Na your fellow 9ja wan run you street so

3 Likes

Re: Great Nairaland, Pls You Guys Should Help Me And Verify This Job Offer If It's L by Jumpjambers: 7:48am On Jan 06
Emma1Oj:
Shey make we tell am..?? Guy, Na your fellow 9ja wan run you street so
okay thanks for the heads up

1 Like

Re: Great Nairaland, Pls You Guys Should Help Me And Verify This Job Offer If It's L by Adeyemi17: 11:34pm On Jan 07
Chimexcc:

When you get a job in UK, there is always possibility that you would be asked to very your credentials. This is done to compare your credentials to Thier NVQ level. A link might be shared with you by the company, this is a UK government link. You are not paying to anybody, neither are you paying to the company. I have friends that have done this and have gotten a job, they are currently working with Jaguar and Amazon UK

4 Likes

Re: Great Nairaland, Pls You Guys Should Help Me And Verify This Job Offer If It's L by Chimexcc: 12:44pm On Jan 08
Thank you guys .
Re: Great Nairaland, Pls You Guys Should Help Me And Verify This Job Offer If It's L by viosky(m): 7:41pm On Jan 14
Scam job.

Nah desperate people go fall for their scam
Re: Great Nairaland, Pls You Guys Should Help Me And Verify This Job Offer If It's L by anu3: 8:24pm On Jan 14
Chimexcc:

Paying during a job application process sounds suspicious—locally or internationally...
Re: Great Nairaland, Pls You Guys Should Help Me And Verify This Job Offer If It's L by kennyfem(m): 10:05pm On Jan 17
same thing happen to me, was ask to pay 25.9 for verification

2 Likes

Re: Great Nairaland, Pls You Guys Should Help Me And Verify This Job Offer If It's L by bukunmi0173: 1:23pm On Jan 28
Great Nairaland, How do we verify the company is real, I have just signed their pre employment agreement yesterday waiting for the next stage
Re: Great Nairaland, Pls You Guys Should Help Me And Verify This Job Offer If It's L by Benjosh123(m): 6:15am On Feb 10
And did u later make the payment? If yes what happened next? Please I need verification.. because I was also giving Job offer and asked to do same thing.. if you don't mind,
kennyfem:
same thing happen to me, was ask to pay 25.9 for verification
Re: Great Nairaland, Pls You Guys Should Help Me And Verify This Job Offer If It's L by Benjosh123(m): 10:16pm On Feb 16
It's a Scam bro
bukunmi0173:
Great Nairaland, How do we verify the company is real, I have just signed their pre employment agreement yesterday waiting for the next stage
Re: Great Nairaland, Pls You Guys Should Help Me And Verify This Job Offer If It's L by farmcity: 6:53am On Feb 17
I also received employment offer from ecosse pharmaceuticals limited company registered number SC210897 in UK. But I have signed the agreement form. Forward agreement to them.

Is it legit company or scam?

Because I done online video call interview on zoom all just 8mins.

Someone should help us out.... I no fit pay Koko. undecided undecided undecided undecided

Re: Great Nairaland, Pls You Guys Should Help Me And Verify This Job Offer If It's L by PerfectStranger(m): 7:58am On Feb 17
Pls who knows any job agent in abuja
Re: Great Nairaland, Pls You Guys Should Help Me And Verify This Job Offer If It's L by crowther15(m): 8:19am On Feb 17
Maj196:
cheesy cheesy cheesy

Their minds no go to touch ground grin
Re: Great Nairaland, Pls You Guys Should Help Me And Verify This Job Offer If It's L by crowther15(m): 8:23am On Feb 17
farmcity:
I also received employment offer from ecosse pharmaceuticals limited company registered number SC210897 in UK. But I have signed the agreement form. Forward agreement to them.

Someone should help us out.... I no fit pay Koko. undecided undecided undecided undecided

If at all verification is going to be needed, it should be done by yourself using the verification company. You're not supposed to send money to them for verification. The third party company would verify and send it to them.
Re: Great Nairaland, Pls You Guys Should Help Me And Verify This Job Offer If It's L by farmcity: 12:06am On Feb 18
soccerlite:

You applied by your self?
Yes

You did interview with dem?
8mins interview on zoom application

They sent you offer letter?
Yes

You should be able to know yourself
Re: Great Nairaland, Pls You Guys Should Help Me And Verify This Job Offer If It's L by FairValue(m): 4:10pm On Feb 18
farmcity:

Have you paid ?
Re: Great Nairaland, Pls You Guys Should Help Me And Verify This Job Offer If It's L by princedegreat(m): 6:47pm On Feb 27
Please who else paid, did you get verified as I also got this appointment letter.
Re: Great Nairaland, Pls You Guys Should Help Me And Verify This Job Offer If It's L by olageeee(m): 7:10pm On Feb 27
My friend too got an offer and we are still brainstorming if this is actually a scam.Have been making background checks myself and can’t say if this is real or not .

How I wish I know someone in Scotland that can help confirm the address physical in Scotland,am currently in the uk and still unsure about the whole thing. Just let’s be guided …
Re: Great Nairaland, Pls You Guys Should Help Me And Verify This Job Offer If It's L by FairValue(m): 9:34pm On Feb 27
olageeee:
My friend too got an offer and we are still brainstorming if this is actually a scam.Have been making background checks myself and can’t say if this is real or not.

How I wish I know someone in Scotland that can help confirm the address physical in Scotland,am currently in the uk and still unsure about the whole thing. Just let’s be guided …

The company is legit but I don't know if they are the one recruiting or it's one yahoo boy trying to scam fellow Nigerians.Since you are in UK, can you go there and verify if the company is truly recruiting?
Re: Great Nairaland, Pls You Guys Should Help Me And Verify This Job Offer If It's L by olageeee(m): 9:59pm On Feb 27
Am not in Scotland,the company is in Scotland….
Re: Great Nairaland, Pls You Guys Should Help Me And Verify This Job Offer If It's L by otemeh01(m): 3:22pm On Mar 12
olageeee:
My friend too got an offer and we are still brainstorming if this is actually a scam.Have been making background checks myself and can’t say if this is real or not .

Hello, did it turn out to be legit?
I got the same offer too
Re: Great Nairaland, Pls You Guys Should Help Me And Verify This Job Offer If It's L by otemeh01(m): 3:23pm On Mar 12
farmcity:

Hello, were u able to confirm if the offer is legit? I got the same offer
Re: Great Nairaland, Pls You Guys Should Help Me And Verify This Job Offer If It's L by toygod2: 11:08pm On Mar 12
Have you even tried to see what pops up , using the link of payment?

(1) (2) (Reply)

Jobs In Dubai / NLNG 2012 Recruitment Update / Job Around Meiran, Abule Egba Area?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.