Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,255 members, 7,815,391 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 11:37 AM

Avoid This If U Must Go Far In Life. - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Avoid This If U Must Go Far In Life. (266 Views)

Dear Future Hubby, Please Avoid This Hair Style. / How Do I Avoid This Teenager Girl Pleaseee / My Mom’s Market List 1984: See How Far Nigeria Has Gone (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Avoid This If U Must Go Far In Life. by MSN1(m): 12:16pm On Jan 01
This might sound funny but its very true.

Looking back to 2023 and the previous years of my life, it is evident that; seeing someone like me that God blesses and show Grace, IS EXTREMELY RARE.

--I am the richest and most blessed person, MY REASONS---

1. I don't and has NEVER fall sick to the point of going to the hospital.
Infact the ONLY time i have ever been to hospital since i was born, was when nail pierced my leg in 2007.

2. There is NOTHING i have ever wished for from God, that i didn't receive!.
It took me time and careful attention to notice this.
If i sit and reminisce carefully, i can count the number of times i have prayed seriously since i was born.
I live my life, like i own it; despite the fact that; GOD IS AND HAS BEEN GENEROUS TO ME.
☆ I prayed to God to make me graduate, despite a lot of departmental errors, IT HAPPENED, God sent someone at the die minute to correct 3 years errors.
☆ I prayed to God not to serve in the North or insecured places, because i am a Night walker and Extrovert, IT HAPPENED.

☆ I Prayed to God to get job immediately after service, IT HAPPENED.
I stayed @ the the labour market for few months before my first job.

☆ I prayed to God to lift me out of my previous job because of the intense stress, IT HAPPENED.
At the die minute, i got a job a life time, without stress or connection.

☆ I prayed to God to travel out, because a Nigga is losing his sanity in Naija's unfavourable conditions, IT HAPPENED, THE MONEY CAME BUT I FUMBLED! BUT this was when i studied myself and discovered how God has been Gracious and Merciful to me, despite the fact that; I AM NOT THE SERIOUS CHRISTIAN, I OUGHT TO BE.

---MY PROBLEM, PLS PAY ATTENTION AND LEARN FROM MY MISTAKES----

I sat down carefully to study my life and i discovered that; THIS THING IS RESPONSIBLE FOR MY FLAWS AND I MUST STOP IT THIS YEAR, IN ORDER TO MOVE FORWARD.

1. EXTREME WOMANISING:
I was born in a VERY comfortable home.
Ever since i was born till 2moro, there is nothing i want in life, within medium level that i won't get. GOD BLESSED MY DAD TOTALLY.
Look @ the life of ALL great men and u would see that a lot left this life unfulfilled because they loose guard 4 women.

But i studied the life of my dad and came to a conclusion that; IF U MUST GO FAR IN LIFE; Avoid women!
If you are lucky enough to get a good one, your life will be GLAMOROUS.

I calculated and came to a conclusion that; IF NOT FOR EXTREME WOMANISING, I WOULD HAVE GONE VERY FAR IN LIFE.

I have lived for more than 12 years of active svx, without going even a month without svx!.

2024, IS MY YEAR OF TEST RUNNING MY LIFE.

If i get a good lady fine, but if negative, i want to chase my goal of LEAVING THIS COUNTRY.
Avoiding unnecessary svx is the MAIN target this year.

I have been active here for years, God's willing, i will come back to update u, how my life turned around because of this GREAT MOVE.

☆WISH U ALL A BLISSFUL AND FRUITFUL YEAR🙏☆

2 Likes

(1) (Reply)

Freezer Compartment Not Chilling / Gnld / JUPEB Gateway To Direct Entry To The University

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.