Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,564 members, 7,816,379 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 10:25 AM

Iranian Warship Alborz Enters The Red Sea - Foreign Affairs (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Iranian Warship Alborz Enters The Red Sea (34200 Views)

US Navy Seals Seized Weapon Sent By Iran To Arm Houthi Rebel In The Red Sea / Russian Warship Carrying Hypersonic Nuclear Bombs Enters U.S Mainland (Photos) / Russian Warship 'aggressively Approached' US Destroyer In Arabian Sea (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Iranian Warship Alborz Enters The Red Sea by onadana: 5:19pm On Jan 01
iLoveYouToo:
Is it immune to missiles and torps?

Help me ask ooo....that warship nah death sentence..suicide mission.

1 Like

Re: Iranian Warship Alborz Enters The Red Sea by Chispa: 5:23pm On Jan 01
he pain am, that's why Isreal is smoking you like rats.
Badassniggga:
Did they tell you they're going there to fight the US? Abi Red Sea ⛵ na US territory? Use ya head na.

1 Like

Re: Iranian Warship Alborz Enters The Red Sea by Promax4321: 5:29pm On Jan 01
I am not seeing red sea here but blue sea. Can the picture be done at another area, outside redsea
Re: Iranian Warship Alborz Enters The Red Sea by LifeofDream: 5:29pm On Jan 01
ncoolsome:
Russia are testing their strength and it's not panning out as planned,I feel Iran also wants to try same..
Russia are testing their strength and it's not panning out?.. undecided
You guys just like talking nonsense to massage your ego.. shocked cheesy

1 Like

Re: Iranian Warship Alborz Enters The Red Sea by EMILO2STAY(m): 5:31pm On Jan 01
Righteousness2:
Any being or nation who puts himself against the Apple of God's eye will sink in the red sea like pharoah.
idiot!! the apple of Gods eye are the true belivers in christ, not some people imported from germany and russia. God himself will avenge his people when he comes back at the last day.

1 Like

Re: Iranian Warship Alborz Enters The Red Sea by successman100: 5:43pm On Jan 01
Is that not a Western ship?
That is a Tokunbo ship acquired by Iran from the west.
Empty ship. No fear am.
Re: Iranian Warship Alborz Enters The Red Sea by treatise: 5:45pm On Jan 01
CameroonPepper:

Two can play the game.
Shebi na US invent that format.
Check the status of Iranian economy online.
Re: Iranian Warship Alborz Enters The Red Sea by OROSUNBOLB(m): 5:50pm On Jan 01
Lol,warship indeed ! Two or three torpedoes will sink this antiquity and send it to the belly of the redsea !
Re: Iranian Warship Alborz Enters The Red Sea by CameroonPepper: 5:55pm On Jan 01
treatise:

Check the status of Iranian economy online.

Economies are not run online.
Re: Iranian Warship Alborz Enters The Red Sea by treatise: 5:57pm On Jan 01
CameroonPepper:

Economies are not run online.
How did you know of the Iranian warship? I believe you're in Iraq grin

1 Like

Re: Iranian Warship Alborz Enters The Red Sea by udemzyudex(m): 5:58pm On Jan 01
favor914:
No be Yankee carry warship come the region because of rag tag houthis? grin

You wan kill House rat, you go carry double barrel handgun?

Rag tag you call it?
Ok
Re: Iranian Warship Alborz Enters The Red Sea by Btruth: 6:18pm On Jan 01
.....this one wey dem panel beat the body so? 🤔

🤣🤣🤣🤣
Re: Iranian Warship Alborz Enters The Red Sea by OkukoIgbo: 6:29pm On Jan 01
CameroonPepper:

Two can play the game.
Shebi na US invent that format.

So you believe this iron corrugated sheet will have a chance against the US navy?

Na why I did conclude that Islam is a form of mental illness, and I see allah and that their fake pig prophet mohammed as shit in my toilet as shown below.

Re: Iranian Warship Alborz Enters The Red Sea by CameroonPepper: 6:31pm On Jan 01
OkukoIgbo:

So you believe this iron corrugated sheet will have a chance against the US navy?

Na why I did conclude that Islam is a form of mental illness, and I see allah and that their fake pig prophet mohammed as shit in my toilet as shown below.

You have diarrhoea, Hepatitis B & HPV.
See a physician ASAP.
Re: Iranian Warship Alborz Enters The Red Sea by OkukoIgbo: 6:32pm On Jan 01
favor914:
I Apple of God’s eye indeed, story wey Oyibo man tell you?

But your worthless quoran is saying the truth?
You must be a slowpoke like prophet mohammed

1 Like

Re: Iranian Warship Alborz Enters The Red Sea by OkukoIgbo: 6:33pm On Jan 01
favor914:
Let them sink it make we see because na everything wey Oyibo want, em must get, even in Iranian region?

Because to you, na only Yankee & EU get the right to patrol the sea to allow the smooth passage of crude to their refineries?

But na una dey start gragra first, na una dey start cry first with nonsense lies.

What i the color of your problems, na why I see allah as a pig.

1 Like

Re: Iranian Warship Alborz Enters The Red Sea by OkukoIgbo: 6:35pm On Jan 01
CameroonPepper:

You have diarrhoea, Hepatitis B & HPV.
See a physician ASAP.

Was it what killed your worthless prophet after zaynab gave him rat poison?

Added with aids since he was a rapist.

1 Like

Re: Iranian Warship Alborz Enters The Red Sea by OkukoIgbo: 6:36pm On Jan 01
LifeofDream:

Russia are testing their strength and it's not panning out?.. undecided
You guys just like talking nonsense to massage your ego.. shocked cheesy

So na you test their DNA, Islamic phaggots
Re: Iranian Warship Alborz Enters The Red Sea by Trustedpronet: 6:54pm On Jan 01
Righteousness2:
Any being or nation who puts himself against the Apple of God's eye will sink in the red sea like pharoah and all his hosts.

So you think the current Israel is apple of God's eye? What does Jesus mean when he said your house has been abandoned to you.
What do you know about new heaven and a new earth?
I like your spiritual passion...but you still have a lot to learn about end time.

1 Like

Re: Iranian Warship Alborz Enters The Red Sea by CameroonPepper: 6:55pm On Jan 01
OkukoIgbo:

Was it what killed your worthless prophet after zaynab gave him rat poison?

Added with aids since he was a rapist.

Hahahaha
Whose prophet??

Re: Iranian Warship Alborz Enters The Red Sea by pacespot(m): 6:55pm On Jan 01
You guys don't know what this world would have become in the hands of these Islamists without countries like USA. Just look at Nigeria for example, you can't give Muslims any power and still claim that you have any human rights

1 Like

Re: Iranian Warship Alborz Enters The Red Sea by igbosarejews(m): 6:58pm On Jan 01
favor914:
NATO has been fighting Russia via proxy Ukraine going on 2 years now, they no get shame?

They cannot still defeat Russia, Yankee done send money & weapons tire.

Biden will lose the election, then Ukraine will be back to square 1.

Same way Yankee & NATO ran away from Afghanistan after 20 years of selling arms, creating chaos, & imposed occupation, they will abandon Ukraine in due time.
NATO is not fighting Russia, that's just a consolation gossip.
Do you know what will involve if Nato start fighting Russia indirectly through Ukraine. Y'all just open your mouths and talk things you're not sure of. common F-16's west has been reluctant to supply to Ukraine, not even obsolete Atacams, not even artillery nor advanced air defence systems. Abraham tank Ukraine just have on 30 piece.
Russia Ran away from Afghanistan before US even dreamt of Afghanistan, USA achieved all it's aim in Afghanistan and handed over to Afghan soldiers that were reluctant to engage Taliban, US had to leave, since is of no value and Osama bin laden killed, so what are talking about?
Vietnam war that took USA almost 19 years, but lost only 48000 troops, while your Russia had lost almost 400000 troops, just in a space of a year and almost two years.
If Nato was to supply Ukraine all it needs, your so called Russia will crumble in just months.

3 Likes

Re: Iranian Warship Alborz Enters The Red Sea by ATTemi: 7:09pm On Jan 01
I doubt u read that...
Righteousness2:
Any being or nation who puts himself against the Apple of God's eye will sink in the red sea like pharoah and all his hosts.
Re: Iranian Warship Alborz Enters The Red Sea by XAUBulls: 7:09pm On Jan 01
Holiness2100:

https://www.timesofisrael.com/liveblog_entry/iranian-warship-alborz-enters-the-red-sea/
This is serious... The technologically-savvy Iran provided drones to the Houthis of Yemen. Those drones can do a lot of damage by spying on perceived enemies.
Re: Iranian Warship Alborz Enters The Red Sea by mu2sa2: 7:26pm On Jan 01
When Iran sneezes....!
Re: Iranian Warship Alborz Enters The Red Sea by olu77(m): 7:32pm On Jan 01
grin grin grin

Promax4321:
I am not seeing red sea here but blue sea. Can the picture be done at another area, outside redsea
Re: Iranian Warship Alborz Enters The Red Sea by ComeToJesus: 7:38pm On Jan 01
Iranians don't really have any value to the planet. They spend critical manhours needed for development planning in formenting problems where there seem to be peace.A country so consumed in her hatred of a peaceful order.

Their currency is the weakest in the world, yet at every gathering, their first chants is "dea*h to America" instead of looking inwards to improve their economy and well being of her citizens.
Re: Iranian Warship Alborz Enters The Red Sea by fuck419: 7:44pm On Jan 01
bamitinn:
WOW FIRST TO COMMENT IN MORE THAN 8yrs or so, I guess.

Happy New Year Everyone, this is the Year of OUR
GREATNESS. So shall it be.?

This is the beginning of a new year.

It is too early to misbehave.
Re: Iranian Warship Alborz Enters The Red Sea by okoolori(m): 7:48pm On Jan 01
9jvirgin:
The situation in Nigeria is mind boggling. The current administration is worse than Hamas, Iran combined.

Did you forgot to use your drugs ehn....
Re: Iranian Warship Alborz Enters The Red Sea by Kkk777: 7:52pm On Jan 01
Righteousness2:

Anybody can enter red sea. But it's only those that have God's backing that can come out of it. Iran failed to learn from Pharaoh.

1 Like

Re: Iranian Warship Alborz Enters The Red Sea by UncleKoboko: 7:58pm On Jan 01
Righteousness2:
Mumu
You still carry your slave mentality enter new year.
E nor go better for those useless terrorists you dey refer to apple of God's eyes.
Mumu chosen mumu jobless boy.
All your mates done marry u still dey mumu yourself.
Re: Iranian Warship Alborz Enters The Red Sea by UncleKoboko: 8:00pm On Jan 01
Chispa:
hahahahahahaha, kids stuff. US will smoke it in hurry.
Mumu
Kids stuff, Iran, Russia, China and North Korea will retaliate grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Oman's Sultan Qaboos Dies; His Cousin: Haitham bin Tariq Al, Named as New Ruler / Top4 Strange Things About Germany / Senegal Gives Jammeh Midnight To Vacate Presidency Seat

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.