Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,441 members, 7,816,000 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 11:15 PM

Content Writers Wanted For Blogs - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Content Writers Wanted For Blogs (796 Views)

Wanted For Immediate Employment / Two EXCELLENT Writers Wanted / (FREE TRAINING) Make Super Money Creating And Writing Contents For Blogs (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Content Writers Wanted For Blogs by finesse: 5:26pm On Jan 01
We are an e-commerce website. We have opportunities for content writers.

Content writer:
Our web copywriters and bloggers will earn N1000 per writeup of up to 500 words. Write as much as you can and get paid weekly.

Please complete this google form and we will get back to you.

https://forms.gle/tBXkqKo9uQwPhwCW6

NOTE: This opportunity will be closed if you cannot access this form. But don't worry, you can bookmark it because we will always open it from time to time.

1 Like

Re: Content Writers Wanted For Blogs by finesse: 2:10pm On Jan 18
Good morning. We are still recruiting writers. Please apply and forward to someone you know.

1 Like

Re: Content Writers Wanted For Blogs by finesse: 12:36pm On Jan 25
If you are currently writing for us and have been receiving your payments, let us know how we are doing.

We are still recruiting writers. Apply above if you are interested.

1 Like

Re: Content Writers Wanted For Blogs by Mijolnir(m): 2:24pm On Jan 25
finesse:
If you are currently writing for us and have been receiving your payments, let us know how we are doing.

We are still recruiting writers. Apply above if you are interested.
I have just applied.

1 Like

Re: Content Writers Wanted For Blogs by ojconfirm: 9:37pm On Jan 26
1000 for 500 words... Dey play
Re: Content Writers Wanted For Blogs by finesse: 2:25pm On Feb 18
We need more content writers. Get paid every week. We have paid over N100,000 till date. Follow the link above to apply if you are interested.
Re: Content Writers Wanted For Blogs by Danurugwo: 2:46pm On Feb 20
finesse:
We need more content writers. Get paid every week. We have paid over N100,000 till date. Follow the link above to apply if you are interested.

You people that don't reply email..... After writing articles for you , you then ghost someone and use that article without paying

If I mistakenly get hold of that website... Then forget it, it is gone I promise
Re: Content Writers Wanted For Blogs by Lakebib: 5:09pm On Feb 20
Danurugwo:

You people that don't reply email..... After writing articles for you , you then ghost someone and use that article without paying

If I mistakenly get hold of that website... Then forget it, it is gone I promise
Something here, you write and they ghost you.
Re: Content Writers Wanted For Blogs by finesse: 9:33pm On Feb 21
@Danurugwo, @Lakebib. We respond to everyone. If you could send an email to the admin right away, I'll be able to investigate what happened to your past correspondences.

We cleared payments yesterday for those who have been writing for us. The next payment date will be next week.

## Update ##
I was able to trace your conversation @Danurugwo, and I can confirm that all your messages were responded to. Your last message to us came only 3hrs ago. You need to understand that email is not a live chat, and you cannot expect us to respond to your email every minute.

During your introduction, we mentioned that you should contact the admin if your assigned team leader has not responded to you after 12 hours.

Judging by the tone of your email, I can tell you that we just don't want that pressure. So you are therefore relieved from writing for us.

As a gesture of goodwill to you though, we will double your outstanding payment in the next payment run, next week.
Re: Content Writers Wanted For Blogs by Danurugwo: 7:20am On Feb 23
finesse:
@Danurugwo, @Lakebib. We respond to everyone. If you could send an email to the admin right away, I'll be able to investigate what happened to your past correspondences.

We cleared payments yesterday for those who have been writing for us. The next payment date will be next week.

## Update ##
I was able to trace your conversation @Danurugwo, and I can confirm that all your messages were responded to. Your last message to us came only 3hrs ago. You need to understand that email is not a live chat, and you cannot expect us to respond to your email every minute.

During your introduction, we mentioned that you should contact the admin if your assigned team leader has not responded to you after 12 hours.

Judging by the tone of your email, I can tell you that we just don't want that pressure. So you are therefore relieved from writing for us.

As a gesture of goodwill to you though, we will double your outstanding payment in the next payment run, next week.

We're sorry, never knew it was like that .... It has happened to me severally where I write articles without been paid...I'm sorry for my statement and I deeply regret it
Re: Content Writers Wanted For Blogs by Danurugwo: 6:15am On Feb 24
Danurugwo:

Sorry for my statement above. I've confirmed they are legit it's just that due to some reasons they couldn't reply on time....
Thanks for understanding
Re: Content Writers Wanted For Blogs by AhmedChiz: 10:00am On Feb 25
I have filled out the form but no response yet.
Re: Content Writers Wanted For Blogs by Danurugwo: 10:39am On Feb 25
AhmedChiz:
I have filled out the form but no response yet.

They will reply you.... Just keep checking your mail

(1) (Reply)

Gda Aptitude Test On Saturday, February 3 At 11:00am. / This Is 4 Chukkysam : Urgent / I Need Help

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.