Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,808 members, 7,831,639 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 11:16 PM

Get Betfuse Vip Game - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Get Betfuse Vip Game (200 Views)

Betfuse / Anyone Familiar With BETFUSE VIP? It's important / Free Vip Game For 7days (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Get Betfuse Vip Game by plierz(m): 6:27pm On Jan 01
Welcome to the year 2024, and for everybody viewing this thread, I will be giving out the Betfuse vip game for just 5k monthly in my WhatsApp group instead of paying the required 30k monthly for his vip. And for those that does not know about Betfuse, go to search in your telegram and see for your self. It's a win win situation and much profit in his vip in there. Its my choice to keep calm and keep making my profits day in and day out, but this new year 2024, I have decided to help some few and not much people to find head way in sport betting cos success does not require noise and crowed. I go stop the typing here make some people wey to wise no call me scammer because i wan help. If you are interested, chat me on Whatsapp with 0*8*0*3*0*8*7*9*1*6*6
Re: Get Betfuse Vip Game by Charley1alpha: 12:17am On Jan 15
Which Betfuse VIP? The one that has been losing games back to back to back….i subscribed for his VIP services for 2 months and it was absolute garbage! Most times when we hit 4 to 5 straight losses he will claim he wasn’t the one posting the game … that he will take over and make some gains. Soon after that we get hit by more massive losses. Please stop deceiving people.

(1) (Reply)

Sadio Mane Has Constructed A Stadium In His Village, Bambali In Senegal. / The Inspiring Journey Of Bukayo Saka: From Childhood To Football Stardom / Full Time Nigeria 1-0 Angola

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.