Stats: 3,156,750 members, 7,831,406 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 06:15 PM

Would You Agree To Your Fiancee Wearing Trousers For Wedding? - Fashion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / Would You Agree To Your Fiancee Wearing Trousers For Wedding? (25933 Views)

Turkey Shirts Mark Spencer,farah Pant Trousers For 2k Shirts,jeans And Chinos / Turkey shirts Mark Spencer,farah Pant Trousers For 1500 Shirts,jeans And Chinos / Aso Ebi Girls Rock Wizkid's Starboy Jersey For Wedding (video) (2) (3) (4)

Re: Would You Agree To Your Fiancee Wearing Trousers For Wedding? by larryking78(m): 8:38pm On Jan 01
IamDora:
Happy new year everyone smiley
Hi Dora, happy new year. You look so beautiful...
I wish you God's best in 2024
Re: Would You Agree To Your Fiancee Wearing Trousers For Wedding? by Originalsly: 8:39pm On Jan 01
If the fiancee wants to wear pants ... that's a red flag. Most likely she is a lesbian ... a butch. Ò
Re: Would You Agree To Your Fiancee Wearing Trousers For Wedding? by Myer(m): 8:53pm On Jan 01
SapaProMax:
I need answers
It depends.on the rules of the place of marriage. No need starting the marriage rebellious.
But if the place of marriage has nothing against, I believe it's not a big deal. It could be a cultural rigidity deliverance.for you. God is.not against ladies wearing trousers as long as it is not cross-dressing.
Re: Would You Agree To Your Fiancee Wearing Trousers For Wedding? by MN07: 9:07pm On Jan 01
If She wants to wear trousers it's fine but I will be putting on a white gown too.
Re: Would You Agree To Your Fiancee Wearing Trousers For Wedding? by Dpharisee: 9:35pm On Jan 01
NwaNimo1:
Is she a man?

She is a Transgender grin
Re: Would You Agree To Your Fiancee Wearing Trousers For Wedding? by Mayplays(f): 10:07pm On Jan 01
googlepikins:
what is really happening to Nairaland
This is hilarious
Re: Would You Agree To Your Fiancee Wearing Trousers For Wedding? by Enemyofpeace: 11:05pm On Jan 01
Trousers no Kuma fit Prettygirl200 because of her K legs
Re: Would You Agree To Your Fiancee Wearing Trousers For Wedding? by KennethEnyi(m): 2:14am On Jan 02
HeadNigga:
Why not? But as a true African man, I didn't hold white wedding. I only did trad and I don't plan on ever having white wedding. So, the question won't even come up.

But u go do wedding for church abi?
With western Christianity🤣🤣🤣
And they go pray to "christian" God 🤣🤣
Re: Would You Agree To Your Fiancee Wearing Trousers For Wedding? by DDIA: 4:28am On Jan 02
HeadNigga:
Why not? But as a true African man, I didn't hold white wedding. I only did trad and I don't plan on ever having white wedding. So, the question won't even come up.
Is your wife good in bed? cool
Re: Would You Agree To Your Fiancee Wearing Trousers For Wedding? by Ed12(m): 5:22am On Jan 02
Tell her wetin you want..

Don't care how she gaslight you, tell what you want
Re: Would You Agree To Your Fiancee Wearing Trousers For Wedding? by EmekaBlue(m): 5:48am On Jan 02
If u like make u allow ur wife màke u wear skirt
Re: Would You Agree To Your Fiancee Wearing Trousers For Wedding? by HeadNigga: 6:01am On Jan 02
DDIA:

Is your wife good in bed? cool
that's between me and her
Re: Would You Agree To Your Fiancee Wearing Trousers For Wedding? by mojoyin30s: 7:22am On Jan 02
Nothing. If the topic doesn't sit well with you, then just ignore. You guys like to complain but will never create your own insightful topics.Nothing. If the topic doesn't sit well with you, then just ignore. You guys like to complain but will never create your own insightful topics....
Re: Would You Agree To Your Fiancee Wearing Trousers For Wedding? by DDIA: 7:57am On Jan 02
HeadNigga:
that's between me and her
I’ll soon know though cool
Re: Would You Agree To Your Fiancee Wearing Trousers For Wedding? by HeadNigga: 8:03am On Jan 02
DDIA:

I’ll soon know though cool
I will get the mods to ban you. You don't play with people's wives
Re: Would You Agree To Your Fiancee Wearing Trousers For Wedding? by Casham: 8:16am On Jan 02
Is this even a question? What difference does it make whether she wears gown, wrapper or trousers? And for those complaining that "you will not be able to control her", how is a woman wearing trousers supposed to emmasculate you as a man? Why would anyone even want to "control" a woman or any other person at all? You guys should learn that been African man does not being been bossy. I am African, My wife will wear what ever she's comfortable with. She will challenge me if I am wrong. She will be a strong independent woman who will make her own decisions and be her own boss. And that will never emmasculate me.

The annoying thing is that most of the clothes you even call "African" are not even made in Africa. They are mostly imported. So shut it!
Re: Would You Agree To Your Fiancee Wearing Trousers For Wedding? by DDIA: 8:38am On Jan 02
HeadNigga:
I will get the mods to ban you. You don't play with people's wives
Until they play with you cool

I have a meal of a sausage, 2 eggs and thick milkshake as a 2024 gift. cool

Someone can reciprocate with just 2 buns and a meat pie cool

One of you

Prince Alozie Winner Mr University Africa Competition / Varieties Of ASO-OKE At Affordable Prices / Surrati Designers Oil Perfume