Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,037 members, 7,818,066 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 06:36 AM

Israel Deploys World’s Toughest All-female ‘Cheetah Battalion’ On Secret Op - Foreign Affairs (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Israel Deploys World’s Toughest All-female ‘Cheetah Battalion’ On Secret Op (2367 Views)

US Deploys World's Most Expensive Military Ship To Atlantic Carrying 9000 Troops / Iran’s All-female Police Squad Units Dragging Hijab Protestors To Death Row Pris / Schetkin Leonid Petrovich: Ukraine Captures Russian Tank Battalion Commander (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Israel Deploys World’s Toughest All-female ‘Cheetah Battalion’ On Secret Op by UcheKingsley1: 9:51am On Jan 02
Yes I know, my girlfriend is there, she calls me on video calls every midnight whenever she is wet and misses me.
Re: Israel Deploys World’s Toughest All-female ‘Cheetah Battalion’ On Secret Op by Whatisurproblem(m): 10:31am On Jan 02
talk2hb1:

How does that justifies killing of the children, or you are just being irrational.
So Palestinians (Hamas) were Justify to have killed Israel women and children but Isreal are not justify the killing of Palestinians? You spectators are the problems and the only thing you can achieve is more deaths to Palestinians and nothing you can do about it. If the entire Palestinian Nation had come out to condemned Hamas actions and distance themselves from what Hamas represents. The whole world would have go against Isreal in totality, instead from October 7, you are all Jubilating that Hamas successfully break isreali defense until Israel pound them very well, you people are now crying fowl, ok what do you have to say with Hamas using Hospitals, Schools and IDPs built tunnels to Lunch attack on Isreal thinking Isreal will not respond with fire? They play, if Any Islamic nations have the military might Isreal and American has, no one will have peace in this world, I'm sure if Nigerians overpower Fulani herdsmen, you will come out to defend Fulani. Hipocrates.

1 Like

Re: Israel Deploys World’s Toughest All-female ‘Cheetah Battalion’ On Secret Op by EquitableTech: 12:09pm On Jan 02
Whatisurproblem:
in October 7 2023, those women and children were all seen jubilating when dumb Hamas attacked Isreal killing women, children and old silk people taking hostages, then you did not complain, again Houtis from Yemen has been attacking ships in red sea taking hostages, you are not condemning that now but latter you will come here shouting free Yemen. All of you will die at once and let live. Useless Terrorists

They even took old women of 87yrs old on wheel chair hostage...these boffons no see them that time

let them continue to wail...Hamas must be wiped off

2 Likes

Re: Israel Deploys World’s Toughest All-female ‘Cheetah Battalion’ On Secret Op by Gainman: 2:43pm On Jan 02
talk2hb1:

Are you serious, go check CNN, BBC, FoxNews, etc.
Get off your hatred and be reasonable.
This is about Humanity
no humanity on potential terrorist.
Re: Israel Deploys World’s Toughest All-female ‘Cheetah Battalion’ On Secret Op by Newton2024: 3:34pm On Jan 02
Why are muslim terrorists deluded? Look at comments. grin
Re: Israel Deploys World’s Toughest All-female ‘Cheetah Battalion’ On Secret Op by Whatisurproblem(m): 7:58pm On Jan 02
EquitableTech:

They even took old women of 87yrs old on wheel chair hostage...these boffons no see them that time

let them continue to wail...Hamas must be wiped off
you can imagine hipocracy of people, they turned blind eyes to Hamas atrocities, see how Houtis are attacking ships in the red Sea ⛵ now, these useless hipocrates won't condemn thier actions, they will letter start shouting free Yemen. It's like if Nigerians overpower and start killing Fulani herdsmen, some people will start claiming justice for Fulani herdsmen I support Isreal any time.
Re: Israel Deploys World’s Toughest All-female ‘Cheetah Battalion’ On Secret Op by Floky215: 8:12pm On Jan 02
talk2hb1:

I see, so it’s about the Muslims and Islam.
Whoa, your hatred is from heaven.
Go research on the history of Palestiniens protest, it was initiated by the Christian.
Christian are minorities in Israel and Palestine, so get your facts right.
Israel is even more accommodating to the Muslims than Christian in Israel.
There are Muslims in Israel you should know that.

Oga there is difference between protest and outright wanting to kill off every jews and also making it a life policy...!!

I wonder where your brain was when Hamas were firing rockets into Israel even after attacking, killing and kidnapping their citizens...all you lots were jubilating then...now the real war is on and you shifting the goal post...!!

And as for Palestine...it was same hamas and their co travellers that jettison the two state solution...all they want is for all jews to be killed and they take over...!!

It's seems you are deficient in history my friend...!!

From the very beginning of the establishment of the Jewish homeland after the Hitler Holocaust, it was the Arabs that have first attacked in every single of their conflict since 1948...!! The plan was to drive the jews into the ocean..but as the almighty has it...didn't happen and instead they recovered more land for themselves...!!

Now you would come to say but Palestinians own the land and again, in ancient history on that piece of land we only had the kingdom of isreal and at a time the kingdom of Judea at some point...!! Nothing like any Palestinians king there...!!

Most who came and claiming Palestinians today are offsprings of Jordanian and other Arabs who came in after the jews where exiled by the roman, and the lost of Jerusalem to Sallahudeen by the crusaders....!!!
Re: Israel Deploys World’s Toughest All-female ‘Cheetah Battalion’ On Secret Op by talk2hb1(m): 9:32pm On Jan 02
Floky215:

Oga there is difference between protest and outright wanting to kill off every jews and also making it a life policy...!!

I wonder where your brain was when Hamas were firing rockets into Israel even after attacking, killing and kidnapping their citizens...all you lots were jubilating then...now the real war is on and you shifting the goal post...!!

And as for Palestine...it was same hamas and their co travellers that jettison the two state solution...all they want is for all jews to be killed and they take over...!!

It's seems you are deficient in history my friend...!!

From the very beginning of the establishment of the Jewish homeland after the Hitler Holocaust, it was the Arabs that have first attacked in every single of their conflict since 1948...!! The plan was to drive the jews into the ocean..but as the almighty has it...didn't happen and instead they recovered more land for themselves...!!

Now you would come to say but Palestinians own the land and again, in ancient history on that piece of land we only had the kingdom of isreal and at a time the kingdom of Judea at some point...!! Nothing like any Palestinians king there...!!

Most who came and claiming Palestinians today are offsprings of Jordanian and other Arabs who came in after the jews where exiled by the roman, and the lost of Jerusalem to Sallahudeen by the crusaders....!!!
I guess your brain dey pain you when the Gazans were complaining that they were imprisoned
Re: Israel Deploys World’s Toughest All-female ‘Cheetah Battalion’ On Secret Op by AntiTerrorist: 7:56pm On Jan 04
talk2hb1:

Don't you listen to news that 70% of those killed so far in Gaza are women and children.
Or just dey shout upadan without knowledge of what is happening on battle ground
Why do you believe figures from Islamic terrorists?
Re: Israel Deploys World’s Toughest All-female ‘Cheetah Battalion’ On Secret Op by AntiTerrorist: 8:12pm On Jan 04
talk2hb1:

I guess your brain dey pain you when the Gazans were complaining that they were imprisoned
Do have evidence to back up this claim? Do you think Israel is just picking up people from the street for arrest without commiting any offense? For your information, about 20k Gazans cross into Israel everyday to go and hussle and return back to Gaza in the evening. The number largely include traders and farm workers.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Dad Wears Embarrassing Outfit To Teach His Daughter A Lesson / TOP 10 AFRICA'S CITIES OF OPPORTUNITY / I Pity Zimbabweans: Meet Incoming President Mnangagwa’s Extravagant Son – Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.