Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,666 members, 7,816,721 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 03:55 PM

(video) Abomination! Father, Son Sleep With Daughter, Impregnates Her (inside L - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / (video) Abomination! Father, Son Sleep With Daughter, Impregnates Her (inside L (310 Views)

Pastor Dad Bonds With Daughter's Son Had Outside Wedlock After Criticizing Her / US Woman Reunites With Daughter 70 Years After She Was Told She Died In Labour / "Some Call It Incest, We Call It Fate" - Man Who Impregnates His Sister Says (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

(video) Abomination! Father, Son Sleep With Daughter, Impregnates Her (inside L by SojWORLDWIDE(m): 8:30pm On Jan 01
THIS was an abominable acts of Inside Life story of a father, son and daughter in s€xual escapades as revealed by Kokoro Alate Program anchored by Alhaji Oriyomi Hamzat on Agidigbo FM, Ibadan.

The father, a native of Oke-Alafia, Ijebu-Igbo in Ogun, who is identified as Michael Ayinde confessed that he slept with her daughter once but his daughter said her father had intercourse with her four different times in their one room apartment in Ibadan, Oyo State.

The 17-year-old lady had a child of one-year and eight months for her brother whose name was not given but was shown on a viral video on Oyo Affairs Official Page monitored by SOJ WORLDWIDE.

The lady confessed that his brother had been having carnal knowledge of her when she was 11.

SOJ WORLDWIDE ONLINE NEWS Wins Award Of Excellence
"My brother dis-virgined me when I was 11, while my father started having s€x with me not too long ago when I was 17.

I have never had any intercourse with anyone apart from my brother and my father."

She countered her father who told Oriyomi that he was drunk when he slept with her daughter once but the lady said his father had s€x with her four times.

WATCH THE ABOMINABLE VIDEO (YORUBA) COURTESY 'OYO AFFAIRS':

CLICK TO READ MORE DETAILS:

https://www.sojworldnews.com/video-abomination-father-son-sleep-with-daughter-impregnates-her-inside-life-confessions/

SOJ WORLDWIDE ONLINE NEWS - Osun Online Influencing Platform Of The Year (2023) Courtesy Osun Online Publishers (OOPA).
FOR your Advert Placement, Press Release, Press Conference, Interviews, Media & Publicity.

FOR News Updates visit: www.sojworldnews.com
SOJ WORLDWIDE...an ONLINE NEWS with a difference.

Re: (video) Abomination! Father, Son Sleep With Daughter, Impregnates Her (inside L by bigwig071(m): 9:42pm On Jan 01
It can only happen in yoruba land.... na them

(1) (Reply)

... / Need Help In Getting Your Shopping Done The Way You Will Do It? / Emotional Bank Account(e.b.a)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.