Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,293 members, 7,815,510 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 01:42 PM

Woman Gives Birth To Triplets On New Year’s Day In Enugu - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Woman Gives Birth To Triplets On New Year’s Day In Enugu (11008 Views)

60-Year-Old Nigerian Woman Gives Birth To Triplets After Many Years Of Waiting / 64-Year-Old Bayelsa Woman Gives Birth To Triplets After Many Years Of Marriage / Lady Gives Birth To Triplets ... Shares Lovely Pictures (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Woman Gives Birth To Triplets On New Year’s Day In Enugu by NaijaCover(m): 8:33pm On Jan 01
Update From NaìjaCover. Com

A Woman, Joan Orajiobi, from Nnewi in Anambra, has given birth to a set of triplets in Enugu on New Year’s Day.

Orajiobi delivered two girls and a boy in a private hospital, the Praise and Grace Hospital and Maternity at No 1 Mbanugo Street, Coal Camp, Enugu State.

Speaking to the press from the hospital, Orajiobi, who lives at Ologo Quarters, Uwani Enugu, said when she became pregnant in May 2023, she was made aware it would result in a triplet.

She added that the labour started on Saturday, but she visited the hospital on Sunday, and on Monday, she delivered the triplet.

“I am a hairdresser, I had two girls already before this pregnancy occurred in May but I never knew I was pregnant for a triplet until the scan said I was carrying twins.

“So today, around 7 am God gave me a January gift and New Year Bonanza and throughout the period of this pregnancy, the babies were not giving me challenges.

“I even carry the pregnancy to do customer’s hair only that my legs do swell. People will be telling me to go and rest but I kept struggling to do the work to find what my family will eat,” she said.

She, however, called on Nigerians to come to her aid, saying it would be difficult for her and her husband to take care of the babies.

“I am pleading to Nigerians especially the governors of Enugu and Anambra State, Gov. Peter Mbah and Chukwuma Soludo, and Nigerians to come to my rescue.

“They should come and assist us with anything they wish to do for us. The doctor said the triplet would cost us N450,000 because I delivered through the Caesarian Section.

Also speaking, her husband, Mr Cornelius Orajiobi, a trader, said they both hail from Obiofia in the Nnewi North Local Government Area of Anambra State.

He said he felt excited when the scan showed that his wife was pregnant with twins but never knew it was a triplet.

“I have two kids girls before and I never planned to have triplets before God surprised us.

“Nigerians should please assist us because this gift is bigger than what I can cater for alone,” he pleaded.

(NAN)

Source: https://punchng.com/woman-gives-birth-to-triplets-on-new-years-day-in-enugu/

24 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Woman Gives Birth To Triplets On New Year’s Day In Enugu by NaijaCover(m): 8:34pm On Jan 01
Praise Da Living God, Somebody Say AMEN

Don't Forget, NaíjaCover Bring This Good news

27 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Woman Gives Birth To Triplets On New Year’s Day In Enugu by Jeon(f): 8:35pm On Jan 01
Congratulations.
The Lord is your strength.

23 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Woman Gives Birth To Triplets On New Year’s Day In Enugu by NaijaCover(m): 8:36pm On Jan 01
Jeon:
Congratulations.

The Lord is your strength.

See More Good News @ www.naìjacover. com

3 Likes

Re: Woman Gives Birth To Triplets On New Year’s Day In Enugu by Totilopussylick(m): 8:38pm On Jan 01
, you're known to bring bad news except you've repented this year cool
post=127733105:

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Woman Gives Birth To Triplets On New Year’s Day In Enugu by NaijaCover(m): 8:40pm On Jan 01
Totilopussylick:
Naija-cover, you're known to bring bad news except you've repented this year cool

We Cover Everything In Nigeria Via NâijaCover
Re: Woman Gives Birth To Triplets On New Year’s Day In Enugu by adesegun121(m): 8:42pm On Jan 01
Congrat
Re: Woman Gives Birth To Triplets On New Year’s Day In Enugu by freemanq(m): 8:44pm On Jan 01
Congratulations to you

2 Likes

Re: Woman Gives Birth To Triplets On New Year’s Day In Enugu by SharingIsLife(m): 8:45pm On Jan 01
post=127733105:

New year, new resolution. I hope you've stopped reporting bad news from today.

6 Likes

Re: Woman Gives Birth To Triplets On New Year’s Day In Enugu by Lyrics269: 8:45pm On Jan 01
GOOD NEWS
Children are blessings and should be welcomed at all cost but price of pampers and baby food cost

5 Likes

Re: Woman Gives Birth To Triplets On New Year’s Day In Enugu by NaijaCover(m): 8:49pm On Jan 01
SharingIsLife:

New year, new resolution. I hope you've stopped reporting bad news from today.

When Terrible Bad News, occurred, I will do the Needful
Re: Woman Gives Birth To Triplets On New Year’s Day In Enugu by SharingIsLife(m): 8:56pm On Jan 01
post=127733321:

When Terrible Bad News, occurred, I will do the Needful
Why not believe that no bad news will happen this 2024? Mpama.

1 Like

Re: Woman Gives Birth To Triplets On New Year’s Day In Enugu by NaijaCover(m): 9:01pm On Jan 01
SharingIsLife:

Why not believe that no bad news will happen this 2024? Mpama.

There Is No Smoke, without Fire
Re: Woman Gives Birth To Triplets On New Year’s Day In Enugu by Proserpina: 9:34pm On Jan 01
Re: Woman Gives Birth To Triplets On New Year’s Day In Enugu by CameroonPepper: 11:02pm On Jan 01
The man never take off?

3 Likes

Re: Woman Gives Birth To Triplets On New Year’s Day In Enugu by Kobojunkie: 1:26am On Jan 02
CameroonPepper:
The man never take off?

1 Like

Re: Woman Gives Birth To Triplets On New Year’s Day In Enugu by Kemadealadire(f): 9:12am On Jan 02
Beauriful😍
Re: Woman Gives Birth To Triplets On New Year’s Day In Enugu by Eriokanmi: 9:53am On Jan 02
Where are the IVF crews who believe every multiple birth is via IVF? Incidentally, these poor couple cant afford it. People have been recording multiple births before the advent of IVF. My mum had twins twice and the eldest is 54 years old now.

Congrats to the couple. Its not man who takes care of children but God, who sent them to this world. Even without the help of the government, God will be there for you and your beautiful gifts, amen!

12 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Woman Gives Birth To Triplets On New Year’s Day In Enugu by 3ice9ce: 9:54am On Jan 02
post=127733092:

A Woman, Joan Orajiobi, from Nnewi in Anambra, has given birth to a set of triplets in Enugu on New Year’s Day.

She, however, called on Nigerians to come to her aid, saying it would be difficult for her and her husband to take care of the babies.

“I am pleading to Nigerians especially the governors of Enugu and Anambra State, Gov. Peter Mbah and Chukwuma Soludo, and Nigerians to come to my rescue.

“They should come and assist us with anything they wish to do for us. The doctor said the triplet would cost us N450,000 because I delivered through the Caesarian Section.pleaded.

Congratulations to the parents.

This couple are from Nnewi where everyone is a billionaire. I hope the Billionaires help this couple to pay their hospital bills and further assist them.

1 Like

Re: Woman Gives Birth To Triplets On New Year’s Day In Enugu by Forumites: 9:56am On Jan 02
The First Lady should adopt them na.
Re: Woman Gives Birth To Triplets On New Year’s Day In Enugu by free2ryhme: 9:56am On Jan 02
post=127733092:

Orajiobi delivered two girls and a boy in a private hospital, the Praise and Grace Hospital and Maternity at No 1 Mbanugo Street, Coal Camp, Enugu State.

Speaking to the press from the hospital, Orajiobi, who lives at Ologo Quarters, Uwani Enugu, said when she became pregnant in May 2023, she was made aware it would result in a triplet.

She added that the labour started on Saturday, but she visited the hospital on Sunday, and on Monday, she delivered the triplet.

“I am a hairdresser, I had two girls already before this pregnancy occurred in May but I never knew I was pregnant for a triplet until the scan said I was carrying twins.

“So today, around 7 am God gave me a January gift and New Year Bonanza and throughout the period of this pregnancy, the babies were not giving me challenges.

“I even carry the pregnancy to do customer’s hair only that my legs do swell. People will be telling me to go and rest but I kept struggling to do the work to find what my family will eat,” she said.

“They should come and assist us with anything they wish to do for us. The doctor said the triplet would cost us N450,000 because I delivered through the Caesarian Section.

Also speaking, her husband, Mr Cornelius Orajiobi, a trader, said they both hail from Obiofia in the Nnewi North Local Government Area of Anambra State.

He said he felt excited when the scan showed that his wife was pregnant with twins but never knew it was a triplet.

“I have two kids girls before and I never planned to have triplets before God surprised us.

“Nigerians should please assist us because this gift is bigger than what I can cater for alone,” he pleaded.

(NAN)

Source: https://punchng.com/woman-gives-birth-to-triplets-on-new-years-day-in-enugu/

joy unstoppable
Re: Woman Gives Birth To Triplets On New Year’s Day In Enugu by 3ice9ce: 9:57am On Jan 02
Forumites:
The First Lady should adopt them na.

The First Lady of Enugu State may not adopt them because their parents are from Anambra.

They can share the children. One for Enugu, one for Anambra and one for Federal Government.

1 Like

Re: Woman Gives Birth To Triplets On New Year’s Day In Enugu by Forumites: 10:00am On Jan 02
3ice9ce:

The First Lady of Enugu State may not adopt them because their parents are from Anambra.

They can share the children. One for Enugu, one for Anambra and one for Federal Government.
I thought you’re also a citizen of where you are born. There’s nothing wrong if she adopts them cos no one knows the belly that’ll give birth to a king.

2 Likes

Re: Woman Gives Birth To Triplets On New Year’s Day In Enugu by Forumites: 10:01am On Jan 02
Bukolofaa:
V
please use your passport na.
Re: Woman Gives Birth To Triplets On New Year’s Day In Enugu by Schoolshooter: 10:02am On Jan 02
Multiple expenses for the husband

He go day regret y he knack him wife

No born if you no get money

1 Like

Re: Woman Gives Birth To Triplets On New Year’s Day In Enugu by 3ice9ce: 10:04am On Jan 02
Forumites:
I thought you’re also a citizen of where you are born. There’s nothing wrong if she adopts them cos no one knows the belly that’ll give birth to a king.

Enugu and Anambra people no gree. Forget what you see online.

Even if the first lady of Enugu adopts them, they will one day be denied certain things because their parents are from Anambra.

Do you know that the Enugu State Government once erected a billboard asking Phyno and Flavour not to protest Police brutality in Enugu state but to go back to their states and protest there.

3 Likes

Re: Woman Gives Birth To Triplets On New Year’s Day In Enugu by Forumites: 10:05am On Jan 02
3ice9ce:

Enugu and Anambra people no gree. Forget what you see online.

Even if the first lady of Enugu adopts them, they will one day be denied certain things because their parents are from Anambra.
Enugu and Anambra na the same. They can stop the war against internal tribal rancour. The First Lady should start to do that now.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Woman Gives Birth To Triplets On New Year’s Day In Enugu by 3ice9ce: 10:08am On Jan 02
Forumites:
Enugu and Anambra na the same. They can stop the war against internal tribal rancour. The First Lady should start to do that now.

The same my ass. Why didn't Anambra people allow Bianca contest. Why did they tell her to go back to Enugu State to contest?

Why did Enugu raise a billboard to ask Flavor and Phyno to go back to their states and protest there.

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (Reply)

Do I Have To Confess My Adultery To My Spouse? / UK Barely Used Baby Gears And Toys / Igbo Men Are The Most Caring In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.