Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,468 members, 7,816,099 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 04:45 AM

‎ - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / (703 Views)

'I Couldn't Have Children Because My Parents Were Brother And Sister' / "He Couldn't Get Me Pregnant For 10 Years, So I Tested My Fertility Elsewhere" / My Husband Nearly Beat Me To Death Because I Denied Him Sex - Happiness Omonogor (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

by confessionsad: 9:55pm On Jan 01

1 Like

Re: ‎ by wis3(m): 10:07pm On Jan 01
As touching as this may sound, a lot of women don't deserve any pity. They'd meet the right man who will take good care of them and treat them right but they'd prefer a mam who'd dominate amd beat them up everyday. The man in question must have shown these tendencies at some point but the woman decided to ignore it. Don't get all sorry for them. They know a good man when they see one. They just prefer the bad men.

4 Likes

Re: ‎ by Westerhoffe(m): 10:35pm On Jan 01
wis3:
As touching as this may sound, a lot of women don't deserve any pity. They'd meet the right man who will take good care of them and treat them right but they'd prefer a mam who'd dominate amd beat them up everyday. The man in question must have shown these tendencies at some point but the woman decided to ignore it. Don't get all sorry for them. They know a good man when they see one. They just prefer the bad men.

I can't argue this, because I know someone close who made this wrong choice and currently bearing the brunt.
Re: ‎ by wis3(m): 10:41pm On Jan 01
Westerhoffe:

I can't argue this, because I know someone close who made this wrong choice and currently bearing the brunt.
there's no such thing as a woman making a wrong choice when it comes to selecting a man to be with. Women will date/marry a drunk, cheat, a woman beater so long as it fulfills their immediate needs or so long as they get what they want.
Re: ‎ by mariahAngel(f): 11:03pm On Jan 01
wis3:
As touching as this may sound, a lot of women don't deserve any pity.

What a wicked statement! Very wicked!

They'd meet the right man who will take good care of them and treat them right but they'd prefer a mam who'd dominate amd beat them up everyday. The man in question must have shown these tendencies at some point but the woman decided to ignore it. Don't get all sorry for them. They know a good man when they see one. They just prefer the bad men.

How is it that you guys always turn things around to make it the woman's fault, no matter how things happened?
Have you no compassion for females?
Like, why do most of you feel the desperate need to always blame the woman for everything? Why?

Westerhoffe:

So, how did that make you feel?

4 Likes

Re: ‎ by wis3(m): 12:45am On Jan 02
mariahAngel:

How is it that you guys always turn things around to make it the woman's fault, no matter how things happened?
Like, why do most of you feel the desperate need to always blame the woman for everything? Why?

How's it a wicked statement? I've seen girls who left guys who were struggling to meet their every needs. Guys who who do whatever it takes to please these girls. Only for them end up as punching bags to some men out there. Feeling bad for women like that about their situation is a waste of pity. They deserve everything they're going through and more.
Re: ‎ by Westerhoffe(m): 1:41am On Jan 02
mariahAngel:

It makes me feel sad and sorry for her. But in the real sense, we don't just marry anyone we meet or love, no, we inquire of GOD before ever even taking the relationship too serious or far enough to break the heart of either parties involved.

But in this case, she was warned that GOD said she should not marry the said man, but she refused to listen.
Her mum warned her, she turned deaf ears.
Her siblings all warned her, but she refused to listen to anyone.

Now, what that man is doing to her defies explanation.
OK, leave this man, she still refused to.

So, did she not make her choice? undecided
If no one had warned her then, we'd have said no one did; but people warned her against marrying that man, that he is a wife-whip.

And to top it all, she also left a man who loved and cared so much for her to marry the deadbeat she ended up marrying.

Even though the comment by wis3 may not be in general, ladies still make that mistake of leaving a man who loves them for the one they love and at the end, they get treated like trash.

I have several first hand details of several other ladies who made such silly mistake as well.

1 Like

Re: ‎ by TheWinterBird(f): 1:51am On Jan 02
Why couldn't you call the police or what stopped you from picking up the phone and dialing their number?
Re: ‎ by confessionsad: 8:51am On Jan 02
TheWinterBird:
Why couldn't you call the police or what stopped you from picking up the phone and dialing their number?

I'm in a remote settlement and it was late at night
Re: ‎ by Nicepoker(m): 10:01am On Jan 02
mariahAngel:

You won't be saying this if it was the woman pounding the man grin

(1) (Reply)

God Help Me! / Help,please Could Anybody Help Me / Nairaland Indeed !

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.