Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,460 members, 7,836,825 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 01:11 PM

2024 Ideal Way To Make Money With Laundromat, Sell Stain Remover Make Profit - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / 2024 Ideal Way To Make Money With Laundromat, Sell Stain Remover Make Profit (124 Views)

The Stain Remover You Can Sell To Laundromats Make Money Wholesale Price Is / Step By Step Method Of Producing 25 Litres Liquid Soap For Sale And Make Profit / How To Start An Online Store With No Money And Make Profit (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

2024 Ideal Way To Make Money With Laundromat, Sell Stain Remover Make Profit by dentalsupply: 4:41am On Jan 02
so far, I have a good product, which is a lot of laundromats look for, what is it: a chemical liquid especially deal with leather dye transfer( color-cross), stains, the numbers for example in a 100ml bottle, retail for 20 dollars, highly effective beat up all the competitions.
something like this i need someone to source from me and resale to the laundromats, also can be sold at flea markets. the method is to be a distributor to existing vendors Let them to resale it for it, we just be the middleman. i have confidence that the product itself is great. will have repeat sales
highly effective leather dye transfer cleaner, color-cross cleaner, Stubborn stain remover
leather stain remover
source leather stain remover for wholesale price
https://howtobuywholesale.com/leather-dye-transfer-stain-remover-color-cross-cleaner/
100ml dye color repair liquid
how much is wholesale price: 100ml for 10 dollars. retail for 20 dollar
how to get it
contact me with email:
wholesale19999(email)gmail.com

THERE HAVE A VIDEO TO SHOW
CLICK THE YOUTUBE LINK BELOW
https://youtu.be/Ngd4u0yqEa0
TALK TO ME ABOUT IT MORE
[embedyt]
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ngd4u0yqEa0[/embedyt]
Re: 2024 Ideal Way To Make Money With Laundromat, Sell Stain Remover Make Profit by dentalsupply: 6:03am On Jan 02
HOW ARE YOU GOING TO MAKE THIS WORK

how to do it? IT IS REALLY SIMPLE,
MAKE 5ML in a LITTLE SAMPLES, GIVE ALL THE LAUNDROMATS FOR FREE TEST IT OUT on stain spots.
DONT SAY TOO MUCH, JUST TEACH THEM HOW TO APPLY IT ,USE IT PROPERLY
AND LEAVE YOUR information AND LEAVE
DO THIS MULTIPLE LAUNDROMATS,

THEN NEXT FEW DAYS YOU WILL GET MANY CALLS TO BEGGING FOR IT
NOT KIDDING!
you will have repeated buyers forever!
that's how good it is. those laundromats make money by resolving customers' problems and only this one works
that's the confidence we got!
it will damage the fabric or leather? NO, hell no, we design this in-mind, all for you to have definitive buyers will be loyal to you
because you solve the pain point
deal with me, after a while, you can even build your own brand with me ,source the liquid label your own brand. even make more.
lets talk about it
WatsApp: +1 718-974-6617

(1) (Reply)

7 Best Websites To Get Online Jobs Fast In 2024 / Site For Sale / Axis Hotel Hideaway Your Sanctuary In The Heart Of The USA

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.