Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,695 members, 7,862,173 topics. Date: Sunday, 16 June 2024 at 10:27 AM

What Can You Consider To Be The Major Challenges Of Nigerians? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / What Can You Consider To Be The Major Challenges Of Nigerians? (110 Views)

The Challenges Of Being Trans In Nigeria - Al Jazeera / 2023: Challenges Of The South East / Armored Tanks Used As Barricades On The Major Roads In Port-Harcourt (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

What Can You Consider To Be The Major Challenges Of Nigerians? by hollamie(m): 6:14am On Jan 02
Let's Talk Real About Our Daily Struggles!

Hey everyone,

I'm an entrepreneur with a big dream: to scale my business in 2024 and make a real impact in the lives of Nigerians like you.

But to do that, I need your help. I want to hear directly from you about the biggest challenges you face every day – the things that hold you back, frustrate you, and make life just plain hard.

Whether you're a student juggling studies and hustle, an employee yearning for a better career path, or someone struggling to find work, I want to hear your story. What are the financial burdens that weigh you down? What about the lack of opportunities, the unreliable services, the daily grind that seems endless?

Spill it all, no sugarcoating!
Tell me about:

The hustles you face just to make ends meet.
The barriers that keep you from achieving your goals.
The frustrations you encounter with daily services and infrastructure.
Your dreams and aspirations for a better life in Nigeria.

By understanding your struggles, I can hope to find innovative solutions that address your needs. Maybe my business can offer something new, something helpful, something that makes a real difference in your daily lives.

So, here's how you can help:

1. **Share your story in the comments below.** Be open, be honest, and let your voice be heard.
2. **Share this post with your friends, family, and network.** The more voices we hear, the better.
3. **Follow me on [your social media platforms]** for updates on how your input is shaping my business journey.

Together, let's turn our challenges into opportunities and build a future where every Nigerian can thrive.

Let's make 2024 a year of change, a year of progress, a year where everyday struggles become stepping stones to success!**

**P.S.** Don't worry about anonymity – all responses are confidential. Your voice matters, so don't hesitate to share!

I can't wait to hear from you!

Online Business Room

Re: What Can You Consider To Be The Major Challenges Of Nigerians? by Wainey: 6:32am On Jan 02
As for me this is what I learned.

1.Patience is a crucial factor: don't just jump into any business because an opportunity arrives, give it some time and ask those that are in the business what they think about the opportunity.

2.If someone is pressuring you to invest your money into something, walk away from it, don't ever put your money in it.

3.Write a plan of what you want to achieve in the foreseeable future and work towards it

(1) (Reply)

Tinubu’s New Year Speech: Labour Party Accuses Him Of ‘despicable Deceit’ / Akwa, Dan Abia, Ors Mourns Late Madam Eno Effiong Bassey / Sadiya: I Applied To EFCC For Extension Of Time For My Client To Appear

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.