Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,096 members, 7,811,071 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 10:29 PM

Athene Network: How To Mine GEMS For ATH Tokens Free - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Athene Network: How To Mine GEMS For ATH Tokens Free (12520 Views)

Pi, Sidra , Athene ,BTC , Usdt, Skrill .daily Updates. / Athene Network / Pi Network How To Withdraw And When To Withdraw (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Athene Network: How To Mine GEMS For ATH Tokens Free by Minded56: 6:16am On Jan 02
This new mobile crypto mining opportunity is based on the Athene Network Mobile Mining App. In this blog post, you will learn all the steps on how to mine free Athene tokens via the Athene Mining App.

Athene Network Token Details
Token supply: Unknown
Airdrop Allocation: Unknown
Tokens Per Claim: Based on Mining Level
Airdrop Ends: N/A
Network: Athene Network
Ticker: ATH
Contract: N/A

How to Claim Athene Network Token
1. You can completely mine gems on the Athene Network with just a smartphone.
2. Download the Athene Network Application for Android and iOS
3. Create an Account with your Email address and password
4. Use my referral code, “ 49cfd3a636,” to get free Athene tokens.

Start Mining Daily

How to earn more Athene tokens
To earn more Athene Network Gems, follow the instructions below:
Refer colleagues, friends, and family to the Athene Network. For each valid active referral, you get to mine Athene tokens, and your mining speed increases. You can also get more referrals by sharing your invite code with crypto communities on Facebook, , and Reddit without spamming
Participate in Athene Quests
Maintain mining streak to increase mining level
To enhance the token mining process, Athene Network introduced boosters and accelerators.
Boosters increase the mining speed, while accelerators offer additional rewards and benefits. Boosters can be obtained through referrals, mission achievements, or other engagement activities.

About Athene Network
Athene Network is a pioneering cryptocurrency project that is focused on AI data mining. The Athene Network project is focused on bringing about a multilingual social media data collection network powered by the global collective strength of the community utilizing blockchain smart contracts. Athene Network simply employs a decentralized and secured approach to data collection, utilizing a network of distributed computers known as ANnodes. These ANnodes, which will be installed on personal computers, servers, or smartphones, will perform automated data scanning tasks. This decentralized architecture ensures undeniable scalability, data availability, and a diverse range of data sources. With the Athene Network app, users can mine GEM tokens by engaging with the Athene app. The GEMS tokens obtained from the Athene Network app can be swapped or converted to ATH tokens during the mainnet launch.

What is an Athene token (ATH)?
The Athene Token is the governance token on the Athene Network. To get the Athene token, users are expected to mine GEMS tokens that will be later swapped or converted to ATH tokens during the mainnet launch. ATH is expected to be safe and productive, and its use cases include:
Machine Learning and AI Training
Market Research and Social Listening
Sentiment Analysis and Trend Prediction

Re: Athene Network: How To Mine GEMS For ATH Tokens Free by AfricaMars: 1:19am On Feb 11
AI opportunity is here and I am glad I am beginning to see apps to offer users the opportunity to own a piece of the action. Athene Network seems to be the most popular AI mining opportunity presently, but there is equally an amazing network developed by a really smart team called Raven Protocol https://www.ravenprotocol.com/ they already issue coins

There is also the Theia AI building and training community that you can contribute data too and get a piece of the project at https://theiapp.com

Re: Athene Network: How To Mine GEMS For ATH Tokens Free by Minded56: 4:18am On Feb 28
Minded56:
This new mobile crypto mining opportunity is based on the Athene Network Mobile Mining App. In this blog post, you will learn all the steps on how to mine free Athene tokens via the Athene Mining App.

Athene Network Token Details
Token supply: Unknown
Airdrop Allocation: Unknown
Tokens Per Claim: Based on Mining Level
Airdrop Ends: N/A
Network: Athene Network
Ticker: ATH
Contract: N/A

How to Claim Athene Network Token
1. You can completely mine gems on the Athene Network with just a smartphone.
2. Download the Athene Network Application for Android and iOS
3. Create an Account with your Email address and password
4. Use my referral code, “ 49cfd3a636,” to get free Athene tokens.

Start Mining Daily

How to earn more Athene tokens
To earn more Athene Network Gems, follow the instructions below:
Refer colleagues, friends, and family to the Athene Network. For each valid active referral, you get to mine Athene tokens, and your mining speed increases. You can also get more referrals by sharing your invite code with crypto communities on Facebook, , and Reddit without spamming
Participate in Athene Quests
Maintain mining streak to increase mining level
To enhance the token mining process, Athene Network introduced boosters and accelerators.
Boosters increase the mining speed, while accelerators offer additional rewards and benefits. Boosters can be obtained through referrals, mission achievements, or other engagement activities.

About Athene Network
Athene Network is a pioneering cryptocurrency project that is focused on AI data mining. The Athene Network project is focused on bringing about a multilingual social media data collection network powered by the global collective strength of the community utilizing blockchain smart contracts. Athene Network simply employs a decentralized and secured approach to data collection, utilizing a network of distributed computers known as ANnodes. These ANnodes, which will be installed on personal computers, servers, or smartphones, will perform automated data scanning tasks. This decentralized architecture ensures undeniable scalability, data availability, and a diverse range of data sources. With the Athene Network app, users can mine GEM tokens by engaging with the Athene app. The GEMS tokens obtained from the Athene Network app can be swapped or converted to ATH tokens during the mainnet launch.

What is an Athene token (ATH)?
The Athene Token is the governance token on the Athene Network. To get the Athene token, users are expected to mine GEMS tokens that will be later swapped or converted to ATH tokens during the mainnet launch. ATH is expected to be safe and productive, and its use cases include:
Machine Learning and AI Training
Market Research and Social Listening
Sentiment Analysis and Trend Prediction

This coin is launching in 1 days time, congratulations to those that are mining already and if you are yet yo register, it’s not too late for you to jump on it. Register and do your KYC.

Don’t stop mining and keep referring folks to earn rewards and boost your mining power
Re: Athene Network: How To Mine GEMS For ATH Tokens Free by Johnwrite(m): 8:00am On Feb 28
Wow
Re: Athene Network: How To Mine GEMS For ATH Tokens Free by Minded56: 4:40am On Mar 01
How many Gems did you mine last month
Re: Athene Network: How To Mine GEMS For ATH Tokens Free by ebonytarki(m): 10:47am On Mar 14
I'm finding difficulties creating my referral code
Re: Athene Network: How To Mine GEMS For ATH Tokens Free by Minded56: 10:01pm On Apr 01
ebonytarki:
I'm finding difficulties creating my referral code
have you been able to resolve this
Re: Athene Network: How To Mine GEMS For ATH Tokens Free by Minded56: 10:02pm On Apr 01
Keep on mining

(1) (Reply)

China Invests $600m In Kano’s Textile Industry / US Plans $600Million Investment In Nigeria / Am Seeing Wonders Its Keeps Coming To My Btc Wallet Hourly

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.