Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,940 members, 7,817,751 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:36 PM

Help: UPS Make Noise, When Playing Game On My Playstation 5 - Gaming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Gaming / Help: UPS Make Noise, When Playing Game On My Playstation 5 (252 Views)

My Playstation 3 Console And TV Is Up For Grabs / I Want To Repair My Playstation 4 / Sony Officially Reveals The Full Design For PlayStation 5 (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Help: UPS Make Noise, When Playing Game On My Playstation 5 by Muyiddeen(m): 7:42am On Jan 02
Playstation 5 connected to my UPS to hold power outage make noise when the NEPA light is still available.
When I open a game to play, the UPS will start to make noise, when I close the game the noise will stop.
So I decided to go through the generator way, the UPS work fine, without making noise when playing game on my playstation 5

Please guys what could be the cause for the UPS to make noise when playing game on My playstation 5 with the NEPA light and never make noise when I use the UPS to backup the playstation 5 with the generator.

Someone should please give me a solution
Re: Help: UPS Make Noise, When Playing Game On My Playstation 5 by iamoyindamola(m): 8:09am On Jan 02
How many kva is the ups
It’s looking like the load of the console is more than the ups
Kindly note from ps4 pro consume more electricity because of the build so obviously the ps5 will consume more than ps4 pro
Google your ups kva to check if it can carry the ps5
Re: Help: UPS Make Noise, When Playing Game On My Playstation 5 by Muyiddeen(m): 9:40am On Jan 02
iamoyindamola:
How many kva is the ups
It’s looking like the load of the console is more than the ups
Kindly note from ps4 pro consume more electricity because of the build so obviously the ps5 will consume more than ps4 pro
Google your ups kva to check if it can carry the ps5

The UPS KVA is 650
Re: Help: UPS Make Noise, When Playing Game On My Playstation 5 by iamoyindamola(m): 9:57am On Jan 02
Muyiddeen:

The UPS KVA is 650
Should be enough confirm the ups battery is okay
Re: Help: UPS Make Noise, When Playing Game On My Playstation 5 by VerifiedGadgets: 8:33am On Jan 03
Muyiddeen:

The UPS KVA is 650

PS5 fat don't come with energy saving features. Come pick an original 1,500kva. If you are based in Abuja.
Re: Help: UPS Make Noise, When Playing Game On My Playstation 5 by Jskelly11: 8:29pm On Jan 03
VerifiedGadgets:

PS5 fat don't come with energy saving features. Come pick an original 1,500kva. If you are based in Abuja.
How much do you sell the 1,500kva and where in Abuja are you located?
Re: Help: UPS Make Noise, When Playing Game On My Playstation 5 by VerifiedGadgets: 9:06pm On Jan 03
Jskelly11:
How much do you sell the 1,500kva and where in Abuja are you located?

Banex plaza. Chat, Call and come. 091-6106-1991
Re: Help: UPS Make Noise, When Playing Game On My Playstation 5 by Usoplayed(m): 1:49am On Jan 04
VerifiedGadgets:

how much is it going for I am interested ?
Re: Help: UPS Make Noise, When Playing Game On My Playstation 5 by VerifiedGadgets: 6:58am On Jan 04
Usoplayed:
how much is it going for I am interested ?
Banex plaza. Chat, Call and come. 091-6106-1991

(1) (Reply)

Watch My Reaction Video To Crazy Apex Legends Moments / The Best Strategy, Check This Out!!! / Rambo Vs Terminator Official Trailer | Mortal Kombat (round 1)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.