Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,396 members, 7,836,588 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 10:20 AM

UPS Make Noise When Playing Game On My Playstation 5 - Art, Graphics & Video - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Art, Graphics & Video / UPS Make Noise When Playing Game On My Playstation 5 (170 Views)

Noise Cancelling Headphones Needed / How Can I Record At Home Using My PC Or Iphone Without External Noise / I Create Awesome 3d E-book Covers And Other Mock-ups (pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

UPS Make Noise When Playing Game On My Playstation 5 by Muyiddeen(m): 7:51am On Jan 02
Playstation 5 connected to my UPS(Uninterrupted Power Supply) to hold power outage make noise when the NEPA light is still available.
When I open a game to play, the UPS(Uninterrupted Power Supply) will start to make noise, when I close the game the noise will stop.
So I decided to go through the generator way, the UPS(Uninterrupted Power Supply) work fine, without making noise when playing game on my playstation 5

Please guys what could be the cause for the UPS to make noise when playing game on My playstation 5 with the NEPA light and never make noise when I use the UPS to backup the playstation 5 with the generator.

Someone should please give me a solution
Re: UPS Make Noise When Playing Game On My Playstation 5 by erad(m): 10:11am On Jan 02
I once had this issue, and it was due to low voltage.
Don't know what the reason for yours can be but check your voltage output to be sure that's not the case as well.
Re: UPS Make Noise When Playing Game On My Playstation 5 by Muyiddeen(m): 6:29am On Jan 03
erad:
I once had this issue, and it was due to low voltage.
Don't know what the reason for yours can be but check your voltage output to be sure that's not the case as well.

How do you rectify yours
Re: UPS Make Noise When Playing Game On My Playstation 5 by erad(m): 12:14pm On Jan 03
Muyiddeen:

How do you rectify yours

You can get a stabilizer for it.
That should help out.

(1) (Reply)

Hello / Children Book Illustrtor Designer / FRAMEDVISION GALLERY |woman And Flower

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.