Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,700 members, 7,820,445 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 03:00 PM

Party Goers Get Bags Of Rice, Malt Drinks, And Milk As Souvenirs In Lagos. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Party Goers Get Bags Of Rice, Malt Drinks, And Milk As Souvenirs In Lagos. (289 Views)

Supporters, Security Agents Scramble For Souvenirs At Tinubu Swearing-In (Video) / Anambra Election: Adamu Garba React As PDP Share ₦400 And A Malt Drink / Anambra Election: ₦400 & A Can Of Malt Shared To Electorates (Video, Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Party Goers Get Bags Of Rice, Malt Drinks, And Milk As Souvenirs In Lagos. by spagettiluv: 10:27am On Jan 02

Re: Party Goers Get Bags Of Rice, Malt Drinks, And Milk As Souvenirs In Lagos. by Totilopussylick(m): 10:28am On Jan 02
cool
Re: Party Goers Get Bags Of Rice, Malt Drinks, And Milk As Souvenirs In Lagos. by Toosure70: 10:34am On Jan 02
When next?
Re: Party Goers Get Bags Of Rice, Malt Drinks, And Milk As Souvenirs In Lagos. by MICHEALADEX(m): 10:47am On Jan 02
Yoruba Amaka

I went for an even in the east
After the event
The following day it was dinner and the brought several covered plates about 4 of them
One was swallow
Second was soup with very tiny meats about 3
Third was for washing hand while the 4th remained covered.

I used swallow to pick one meat then my host replied: Mic Omo Yoruba thats your meat ooo what you have in the 4th plate is drinking water ooo.

Igbo can only spray money but don't take care of their guys when it comes to gift and food

2 Likes

Re: Party Goers Get Bags Of Rice, Malt Drinks, And Milk As Souvenirs In Lagos. by Totilopussylick(m): 11:23am On Jan 02
tongue

See as you open mouth waaaaa like overflowing Geepee tanks na who asked you.
MICHEALADEX:
Yoruba Amaka

I went for an even in the east
After the event
The following day it was dinner and the brought several covered plates about 4 of them
One was swallow
Second was soup with very tiny meats about 3
Third was for washing hand while the 4th remained covered.

I used swallow to pick one meat then my host replied: Mic Omo Yoruba thats your meat ooo what you have in the 4th plate is drinking water ooo.

Igbo can only spray money but don't take care of their guys when it comes to gift and food

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (Reply)

' Mr President, Nigeria Needs Urgent Fix', Aggrieve Seun Okinbaloye Tells Tinubu / Why Igbos Want Peter Obi / Atiku Abubakar Stands With Edo Brainbox,Asue Ighodalo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.