Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,545 members, 7,816,324 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 09:34 AM

FG Suspends Accreditation Of Degree Certificates From Benin, Togo - Education (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / FG Suspends Accreditation Of Degree Certificates From Benin, Togo (23397 Views)

We Will Go After Holders Of Certificates From Degree Mills – Education Minister / FG Suspends UI Governing Council Meetings / All My Certificates From Primary School To Masters (Msc) Stolen From Me (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: FG Suspends Accreditation Of Degree Certificates From Benin, Togo by AviatorMoney(m): 5:09pm On Jan 02
HarunaWest:
Nice move from the Federal Government. I always doubted the credibility or those countries certificates. All officials involved should be thoroughly investigated. Anyone found culpable should be jailed sharperly.
I love u for this comments jor
Re: FG Suspends Accreditation Of Degree Certificates From Benin, Togo by AviatorMoney(m): 5:11pm On Jan 02
atiku4President:
They are waking up late, though
Still a very good move anyway .
Re: FG Suspends Accreditation Of Degree Certificates From Benin, Togo by AviatorMoney(m): 5:16pm On Jan 02
Kingbenn:
I'm not trying to bad-mouth those countries oh but believe me you, most of their products are rubbish. I've had different encounters with many of them and the turnout is below par.

It's high time the FG step up their game as well, if we have good schools here, many of our youths won't run to these countries for that nonsense. What am I even saying self? Am I making any sense at all? DJ, please play me Am I normal by Micheal Jackson featuring Tinubu and APC.
All Nigerian universities,. (I mean ALL,) beat schools from those countries mentioned ,I'm currently at Benin Republic typing, and I must tell u for free,nobody goes to those countries schools because of Nigerian system ,they are there because they can't face d academic requirements or prerequisite for our universities in Nigeria. (100% fact)

7 Likes

Re: FG Suspends Accreditation Of Degree Certificates From Benin, Togo by Judolisco(m): 5:17pm On Jan 02
Irupetepete:
Una Sha later cast this update
update wey Don cast since... They don't knw how to stop it... D investigative journalists got his own degree within 6 weeks... And he registered for Nysc twice even collected alawee... Omo

1 Like

Re: FG Suspends Accreditation Of Degree Certificates From Benin, Togo by Agugbadin: 5:19pm On Jan 02
NaughtyBrainiac:
Right from time, I have never taken Nigerians with degrees from Benin Universities seriously.

Like WTF!

You couldn't secure Admission in First class Universities, Second Class Universities, Third Class Universities and even some Fourth Class Universities in Nigeria, Na only Benin you come see Admission. Well done sir, well done ma πŸ‘

I have also been very skeptical of the reason why someone will leave Nigeria for Benin Republic and Togo to acquire higher education if not for some hidden agenda. In my opinion all degree certificates from West Africa francophone countries should not be honoured or recognized by Federal Ministry of Education.
Re: FG Suspends Accreditation Of Degree Certificates From Benin, Togo by AviatorMoney(m): 5:19pm On Jan 02
princemillla:
Necessary! Anything Benin republic must b corrupt.

Supplied some events items to that countries for their presidential inauguration years back. I paid alot of money to their border police.

I saw lawlessness first hand. Getting back my items was very tideous as the items I supplied on rent was paid for to b purchased.
On this point, A Nigerian did dat to u(directly or Indirectly)
Re: FG Suspends Accreditation Of Degree Certificates From Benin, Togo by AviatorMoney(m): 5:21pm On Jan 02
prophetic69:
From this report schools in Cotonou is not the main problem here but our system.... imagine registering for NYSC multiple times.. kai and I dey unemployed since I finished my service, by now I for dey serve for the 5th time now dey collect allawi hold body....now the update don caste

Immigration and ministry of education should first be investigated and the NYSC scheme itself.
They are also the problem , wat do u call a higher institution?
" Two bedrooms flat"?
Re: FG Suspends Accreditation Of Degree Certificates From Benin, Togo by AviatorMoney(m): 5:24pm On Jan 02
phemmie06:
The rot in our education led people there. People are looking for every means to be a graduate. Our tuition fee couple with strike are the major cause
Big fat lie.
Lack of academic performance led them there

1 Like

Re: FG Suspends Accreditation Of Degree Certificates From Benin, Togo by Agugbadin: 5:24pm On Jan 02
latonione:
This investigative journalism is one of the best I heard of that wants to heal the society of ills. Great job keep it up. And all certificates from affected school should be re scrutinized. Fake people always see others as fake

The Best indeed,he deserves a continental award for his detailed investigation. He has also by this open the eyes of other African countries to the fraud going on in Benin Republic and Togo so that they can tighten their validation methods.
Re: FG Suspends Accreditation Of Degree Certificates From Benin, Togo by DelphiOracle(m): 5:27pm On Jan 02
prophetic69:
From this report schools in Cotonou is not the main problem here but our system.... imagine registering for NYSC multiple times.. kai and I dey unemployed since I finished my service, by now I for dey serve for the 5th time now dey collect allawi hold body....now the update don caste

Immigration and ministry of education should first be investigated and the NYSC scheme itself.
are u for real? Somebody can do NYSC multiple times?
Re: FG Suspends Accreditation Of Degree Certificates From Benin, Togo by aspabay(m): 5:34pm On Jan 02
This is what investigative journalism is all about.

Working to improve the system. Not one Ghana assylum seeker dishing out fake news

1 Like

Re: FG Suspends Accreditation Of Degree Certificates From Benin, Togo by davies(m): 5:35pm On Jan 02
ESAE University in Cotonou Benin republic should also be checkmated, I'm 100% certain all degree awarding institution in Cotonou are fraudulent and they work hand in hand with our people in the Federal Ministry of education.
They don't have a valid website neither can you get any valid adequate information from the site.
The officials, ranging from the top echelon of vice chancellor, registrar, librarian are all young Nigerians that doesn't even have a valid degree from any reputable Nigerian University nor postgraduate qualification hold the highest offices.

You can also get ur degree from ESAE in less than 3 months depending on how much you can pay.
I know few people who said they've graduated from the school but unable to participate in NYSCcos of the dubious nature of the certificates issued.

1 Like

Re: FG Suspends Accreditation Of Degree Certificates From Benin, Togo by atiku07(m): 5:36pm On Jan 02
princemillla:

Supplied some events items to that countries for their presidential inauguration years back. I paid alot of money to their border police.

I saw lawlessness first hand. Getting back my items was very tideous as the items I supplied on rent was paid for to b purchased.

U see those yeye small countries they are very hopeless, but our ppl will always deride our dear country as if it is the most corrupt on earth.

1 Like

Re: FG Suspends Accreditation Of Degree Certificates From Benin, Togo by adecz: 5:46pm On Jan 02
This is the power of investigative
journalism which journalists no longer
engage in. They are more interested in
where there is potential for brown
envelopes πŸ“¨πŸ“©βœ‰οΈβ—οΈβ—οΈ

I know of a colleague's son who did
WASCE in July 2018 and graduated πŸŽ“from a
Cotonou university early 2021 and completed
NYSC last year❗️❗️

Degree certificates from Benin Republic
obtained over the last 10 years should be
scrutinized and investigated.

These small neighboring West African countries, especially the francophone ones
love taking advantage of the corruption in
Nigeria and tailor such fake degrees strictly
for the Nigeria market😐😐😐😐

1 Like

Re: FG Suspends Accreditation Of Degree Certificates From Benin, Togo by Trustedpronet: 5:49pm On Jan 02
Stupid government, always taking drastic action when it involved poor man way of surviving. Banning the degree in those countries without proper statics of how many legit students are in those schools. Beside that I commend the journalist for a perfect investigation carried out to expose the weakness in Nigeria institutions..eg. Immigration, NYSC, Foreign affairs. This is just one among millions.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: FG Suspends Accreditation Of Degree Certificates From Benin, Togo by unmask: 5:51pm On Jan 02
princemillla:

Those that struggle to enter schools in Nigeria go there. We need to up our standards instead.

Having university cut-off below 200 in Jamb is ridiculous
Re: FG Suspends Accreditation Of Degree Certificates From Benin, Togo by unmask: 5:52pm On Jan 02
prophetic69:

Who registered for NYSC multiple times?
Re: FG Suspends Accreditation Of Degree Certificates From Benin, Togo by Bluntemperor: 5:53pm On Jan 02
AviatorMoney:

All Nigerian universities,. (I mean ALL,) beat schools from those countries mentioned ,I'm currently at Benin Republic typing, and I must tell u for free,nobody goes to those countries schools because of Nigerian system ,they are there because they can't face d academic requirements or prerequisite for our universities in Nigeria. (100% fact)

God bless you for this simple Truth!
Imagine some people from Nigeria,went as far to establish a University in Benin- Republic,just because their brother was in govt then and they were truely encouraged!
Terribly terrible!

1 Like

Re: FG Suspends Accreditation Of Degree Certificates From Benin, Togo by Curious345: 5:54pm On Jan 02
Ban Ghana degrees too
Re: FG Suspends Accreditation Of Degree Certificates From Benin, Togo by HarunaWest(m): 5:57pm On Jan 02
qtx:

Why cant we start from the head? CSU in mind tongue
This vawulence that you are preaching, I am not involved grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: FG Suspends Accreditation Of Degree Certificates From Benin, Togo by Jevica: 6:04pm On Jan 02
What of baba that graduated from Federal government college 4 years before the school was founded
Re: FG Suspends Accreditation Of Degree Certificates From Benin, Togo by Godian45(m): 6:10pm On Jan 02
Please who has the link for the video of the investigative journalist
Re: FG Suspends Accreditation Of Degree Certificates From Benin, Togo by Zico5(m): 6:44pm On Jan 02
AlabiKILLER2023:
Yoruba oluyole fake certificate from Benin republic
If u are banned now, u will start shouting seun as a tribalist up and down. Seun needs to clean Nairaland of people like u
Re: FG Suspends Accreditation Of Degree Certificates From Benin, Togo by Mayeldah(m): 6:51pm On Jan 02
They learnt from the president, the famous CSU certificate forger
Re: FG Suspends Accreditation Of Degree Certificates From Benin, Togo by IPDGP: 7:02pm On Jan 02
ATEAMS:
Long overdue....

Since 2000

Did you report it
Do you have enough evidence to prove it.

Now that there is a clear evidence, a quick action was taken
Re: FG Suspends Accreditation Of Degree Certificates From Benin, Togo by phemmie06(m): 7:04pm On Jan 02
Professor, that is your own opinion base from what you know and I am telling you from what I also know. I have seen people saying that they can't afford to waste their time and money.
Why not propose a solution to my own school of thought first. Do you think a state university will go on strike if the governor child or any of the state executive council children attend such school?

AviatorMoney:

Big fat lie.
Lack of academic performance led them there
Re: FG Suspends Accreditation Of Degree Certificates From Benin, Togo by OmoFiditi: 7:12pm On Jan 02
Wizuman:
Hundugbe degree mill

I have been waiting for this word 'Houdegbe. 😁😁😁
Re: FG Suspends Accreditation Of Degree Certificates From Benin, Togo by Justnation: 7:23pm On Jan 02
What of the certificates Toronto and Chicago, please ban them also
Re: FG Suspends Accreditation Of Degree Certificates From Benin, Togo by Father4all: 7:27pm On Jan 02
Very good. Their universities are worst than mushroom
Re: FG Suspends Accreditation Of Degree Certificates From Benin, Togo by vaxx: 7:45pm On Jan 02
Curious345:
Ban Ghana degrees too
why? How many nigerians can afford to school In Ghana now? you think schooling in Ghana is the same as schooling in Togo. You are in paying In dollars.

1 Like

Re: FG Suspends Accreditation Of Degree Certificates From Benin, Togo by huptin(m): 7:49pm On Jan 02
Wizuman:
Hundugbe degree mill

Houdegbe!
Re: FG Suspends Accreditation Of Degree Certificates From Benin, Togo by prophetic69(m): 8:16pm On Jan 02
AviatorMoney:

They are also the problem , wat do u call a higher institution?
" Two bedrooms flat"?
Focus on your aviator guy.... you don't know what you saying.... you think quality education is by building abi...

Focus on your aviator before it flew away

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Covenant University Sets Aside N4 Billion For International Staff Recruitment / Idogho's Picture Used For Obituary-Protest In AuchiPoly / Unilag Foundation Programme 2015/2016 Thread( C.O.C form closes sept 29)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.