Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,939 members, 7,821,289 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 10:59 AM

What Has Improved Under President Tinubu? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / What Has Improved Under President Tinubu? (302 Views)

Buhari Has Improved Power Supply In Nigeria – Adesina / Femi Adesina Insists Security Has Improved Despite Sultan’s Claim / Governorship Elections Under President Buhari So Far (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Has Improved Under President Tinubu? by 27yo(m): 1:50pm On Jan 02
Honestly I can’t point to anything in particular that has had even a 10% improvement since president Tinubu assumed office.

I’m saying this because even though I never liked Buhari or supported his government, something changed at least for the first 7 months he became president.
Under President Buhari, my area experience improved ELECTRICITY.
The light was so constant I was beginning to change my mind as regards the man. That was before everything went back to default.

But ABSOLUTELY nothing improved under Tinubu. No euphoria of a new government. ABSOLUTELY NOTHING!

Maybe I’m just frustrated today.
I say make I vent my anger.
Things are getting worse every day!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Has Improved Under President Tinubu? by Artscollection: 1:56pm On Jan 02
He is dealing with the fulani oligarchs!!!
Re: What Has Improved Under President Tinubu? by SoNature(m): 1:58pm On Jan 02
Nothing yet. But in all fairness, he needs time.
The only problem is that most people don't believe that Tinubu is coming to fix the country; they feel he has come to loot and reward his goons.

Again, let's see what damage or transformation he will bring in 4 years. We need to keep our eyes on the monsters of interior, FCT, and works. Others are just there to make up the list.
Re: What Has Improved Under President Tinubu? by IGBOSON1: 2:01pm On Jan 02
Artscollection:
He is dealing with the fulani oligarchs!!!

You mean his partners....the people that helped install him in Aso-Rock!? Goodluck to him!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Has Improved Under President Tinubu? by Radiant01(m): 2:05pm On Jan 02
Absolutely nothing
Re: What Has Improved Under President Tinubu? by CameroonPepper: 2:10pm On Jan 02
Hardship.
Re: What Has Improved Under President Tinubu? by tommy589(m): 2:21pm On Jan 02
Individually, some citizens lives have improved, but collectively no improvement. Not blaming him though
Re: What Has Improved Under President Tinubu? by Mikeman123(m): 2:26pm On Jan 02
Tinubu' s major achievement so far is whistling down the powers of northern oligarchs
Re: What Has Improved Under President Tinubu? by samuel1981(m): 2:56pm On Jan 02
Hardship in the land has
Re: What Has Improved Under President Tinubu? by Jerk1: 3:09pm On Jan 02
Nothing only

Re: What Has Improved Under President Tinubu? by Melagros(m): 3:38pm On Jan 02
The only thing that improved under tinubu is fraud
Re: What Has Improved Under President Tinubu? by Floky215: 3:41pm On Jan 02
27yo:
Honestly I can’t point to anything in particular that has had even a 10% improvement since president Tinubu assumed office.

I’m saying this because even though I never liked Buhari or supported his government, something changed at least for the first 7 months he became president.
The light was so constant I was beginning to change my mind as regards the man. That was before everything went back to default.

But ABSOLUTELY nothing improved under Tinubu. No euphoria of a new government. ABSOLUTELY NOTHING!

Hunger, despair, fulani banditry, kidnapping, killings enmass etc have all improved atleast compare to his predecessor...!!!
Re: What Has Improved Under President Tinubu? by simpleseyi: 4:19pm On Jan 02
27yo:

Give him two years. He has started implementing his Fiscal and Monetary Policies. The results will start rolling in soon. Its takes time to repair bad situations.

If after 18 to 24 months we don't see changes, we the same set up people that are supporting him now will lead vicious campaign against him
Re: What Has Improved Under President Tinubu? by Bobloco: 4:48pm On Jan 02
simpleseyi:

Give him two years. He has started implementing his Fiscal and Monetary Policies. The results will start rolling in soon. Its takes time to repair bad situations.

If after 18 to 24 months we don't see changes, we the same set up people that are supporting him now will lead vicious campaign against him

Are you sure you will lead vicious campaign against him. Won't you say oh! Four years is not enough, let him have another four years to consolidate the fiscal and monetary policies he implemented in his previous four years

1 Like

Re: What Has Improved Under President Tinubu? by Lastmankc(m): 4:58pm On Jan 02
simpleseyi:

This was exactly the same story you lots said about buhari.You have started it again.
Re: What Has Improved Under President Tinubu? by aderadio1: 5:01pm On Jan 02
simpleseyi:

Are you saying that Buhari damaged our economy?

(1) (Reply)

Tinubu's Humanitarian Minister Betta Edu Must Be Suspended / Changing DATE OF BIRTH In Nigeria / Increased Insecurity Nationwide: Our Country Is Sinking — Nigerians

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.