Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,267 members, 7,836,209 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 11:14 PM

USA Welcoming Illegal Immigrants. I Have An Idea - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / USA Welcoming Illegal Immigrants. I Have An Idea (959 Views)

Nigeria Immigration Arrests Nine Illegal Immigrants Heading To Libya From Kano8 / Trucks Of Illegal Immigrants From Niger Republic Intercepted In Kogi. Photos / Nigerian Illegal Immigrants Insisting On Trekking Into Canada (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

USA Welcoming Illegal Immigrants. I Have An Idea by Ge0grapher(m): 4:24pm On Jan 02
O boy, update don enter my head oo. Thank you to my loud plug.

So, I was watching CNN yesterday and this morning, they were covering the America migrant crisis news. I got to find out that the US is currently allowing immigrants who make it to the Southern boarder in!! I mean, no obstruction from the forces. Infact, they are given some of them free medical care and housing.

I come dey reason, If I get Mexico visa now (BTW, I know about Cartel and how dangerous Mexico is, abeg ITK people you don't have to remind me, thank you), so I fit just enter the country, I have the name of the city in Mexico where most of the immigrants are using as a channel into US, locate that place, then enter.

Eventually I would have to be cleared and documented by immigration in the US. If them ask me where I come from, I say Venezuela. I go de do like say I no Sabi speak English "no engalish".

Omo, like play, like play I don enter US oo. After that, I locate my family member way dey there. Be like say this plan sure pass. I say make I share am with una, anybody way him head strong, make we connect, e go better if we dey in group. Since American embassy no one get sense. Bye bye oo.

2 Likes

Re: USA Welcoming Illegal Immigrants. I Have An Idea by CoronaVirusPro: 4:29pm On Jan 02
Cameroonians have been exploiting that route for years. I don't know why Nigerians are not so into it.

Trust me, As of date, If you can make it to the Southern border, You will get-in.

It's a massive influx!

2 Likes

Re: USA Welcoming Illegal Immigrants. I Have An Idea by tensazangetsu20(m): 4:54pm On Jan 02
The only thing is you can't get a Mexican visa from Nigeria.
Re: USA Welcoming Illegal Immigrants. I Have An Idea by lastkingsman: 6:56pm On Jan 02
Ge0grapher:

So, I was watching CNN yesterday and this morning, they were covering the America migrant crisis news. I got to find out that the US is currently allowing immigrants who make it to the Southern boarder in!! I mean, no obstruction from the forces. Infact, they are given some of them free medical care and housing.

I come dey reason, If I get Mexico visa now (BTW, I know about Cartel and how dangerous Mexico is, abeg ITK people you don't have to remind me, thank you), so I fit just enter the country, I have the name of the city in Mexico where most of the immigrants are using as a channel into US, locate that place, then enter.

Eventually I would have to be cleared and documented by immigration in the US. If them ask me where I come from, I say Venezuela. I go de do like say I no Sabi speak English "no engalish".

Omo, like play, like play I don enter US oo. After that, I locate my family member way dey there. Be like say this plan sure pass. I say make I share am with una, anybody way him head strong, make we connect, e go better if we dey in group. Since American embassy no one get sense. Bye bye oo.

Smart moves grin grin

1 Like

Re: USA Welcoming Illegal Immigrants. I Have An Idea by Schoolshooter: 12:06pm On Jan 03
Buy a tourist visa to Germany and leave your bag at the airport purposefully before you enter the plane
When you get to Germany, claim to be autistic and deaf , bonus point if you act like a retard
They'll put you in free housing while they process your papers

Or take flight to Bolivia and cross border to Chile or take flight to Haiti cross border to Mexico then live in Mexico instead of moving to US

If you're in tech
Tech companies in Mexico pay are high plus things are forking cheap there
Re: USA Welcoming Illegal Immigrants. I Have An Idea by kelmicheal: 12:29pm On Jan 03
Let's create a WhatsApp group

3 Likes

Re: USA Welcoming Illegal Immigrants. I Have An Idea by N2B2: 1:47pm On Jan 03
Ge0grapher:

Those routes are heavily monitored by the cartel, who know their country more than you. If you near there, they'll gut you.

If you're lucky, they'll ask you to pay a fee (in the thousands of dollars) to cross, and if you fail to pay, they'll gut you.

Don't let loud deceive you.
Re: USA Welcoming Illegal Immigrants. I Have An Idea by Ge0grapher(m): 4:21pm On Jan 03
N2B2:

Those routes are heavily monitored by the cartel, who know their country more than you. If you near there, they'll gut you.

If you're lucky, they'll ask you to pay a fee (in the thousands of dollars) to cross, and if you fail to pay, they'll gut you.

Don't let loud deceive you.

Dey play
Re: USA Welcoming Illegal Immigrants. I Have An Idea by Ge0grapher(m): 8:39pm On Jan 03
kelmicheal:
Let's create a WhatsApp group

Whatsapp group way get 54 members already. Boys no Dey smile.
Re: USA Welcoming Illegal Immigrants. I Have An Idea by Wonuola111(f): 9:38pm On Jan 03
Ge0grapher:

I’m interested in the watapp group pls as I’m planning to embark on same journey sooner
Re: USA Welcoming Illegal Immigrants. I Have An Idea by kelmicheal: 6:34am On Jan 04
Ge0grapher:

Send the WhatsApp group link

1 Like

Re: USA Welcoming Illegal Immigrants. I Have An Idea by Germaineus: 8:01am On Jan 04
Drop whatsapp link,or add 08139200403
Re: USA Welcoming Illegal Immigrants. I Have An Idea by dealhunter(m): 2:15pm On Jan 04
If you have any schegen visa multiple visa,you can fly from any schegen territory to Mexico,it's very hard to secure a Mexican visa from Nigeria. I don mail Thier Nigeria embassy tire.....they told me to go and apply in Ghana office.......even if you get Mexican Visa from Nigeria,there is no direct flight.....they fit turn person back at turkey airport....

2 Likes

Re: USA Welcoming Illegal Immigrants. I Have An Idea by MaxSummers: 10:27am On Jan 18
Well, I'd advise against trying to cross the border like that. It's a risky move, and things might not turn out as planned.
You know, many countries deal with immigration issues, and people are often just looking for a better life. If you're ever in need of services like quick document processing, I came across apostillelondon.com recently. They offer a next-day apostille service, which could be handy for various situations.
But yeah, it's crucial to go through the right channels and stay safe. There are better ways to pursue your dreams and aspirations.

(1) (Reply)

Nigerian Joints In Miami / Reality Of London,u.s.a, Etc: / Uk's Working Holiday Visa

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.