Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,791 members, 7,820,777 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 09:25 PM

Seems Nairaland Is About To Go Down Again - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Seems Nairaland Is About To Go Down Again (418 Views)

Seems Nairaland Is Back To Their Normal Bigotry / Nairaland Is Trending On Twitter (pictures) / Nairaland Is The Third Largest Forum In The Word-picx (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Seems Nairaland Is About To Go Down Again by CameroonPepper: 4:38pm On Jan 02
Anyone else noticing this for the past one hour or so?

The page is not loading well and it keeps returning an error about multiple redirects/cookie deletion.

It's happening... grin
Part 2 loading

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Seems Nairaland Is About To Go Down Again by Totilopussylick(m): 4:40pm On Jan 02
Thought am the only one that noticed

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Seems Nairaland Is About To Go Down Again by Herdsmen: 4:52pm On Jan 02
Tor..

Seun com and see for yourself

Nairaland wan enter kirikiri.. e go soon chop beans
Re: Seems Nairaland Is About To Go Down Again by Unyimekelvin: 4:53pm On Jan 02
Thought it's only me that's noticing.🤔
Re: Seems Nairaland Is About To Go Down Again by illicit(m): 4:59pm On Jan 02
CameroonPepper:

The page is not loading well and it keeps returning an error about multiple redirects/cookie deletion.

It's happening... grin
Part 2 loading

So u are excited?

2 Likes

Re: Seems Nairaland Is About To Go Down Again by XAUBulls: 10:48pm On Jan 02
CameroonPepper:

It's happening... grin
Part 2 loading
Ah! I experienced it too. I though the problem was from my browser so had to quickly delete my catche and cookies but the problem persisted. Nice to know the glitch has abated.
Re: Seems Nairaland Is About To Go Down Again by Prigidypogodo(f): 10:57pm On Jan 02
long live God's own forum nairaland
long live Seun Osenwa

1 Like

Re: Seems Nairaland Is About To Go Down Again by pandoragirigory: 11:07pm On Jan 02
Not again, any weapon fashioned against Nairaland because of hatred and bitterness shall crush and destroy the sender. whosoever attempt to close or report nairaland again because of sentiment will be placed on bed of afflictions

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Gov Fubara Behind Kidnapping In Abuja To Force Wike’s Removal: Ikwerre Chairman / Dinner With President Tinubu Or $200 / Pdp In Rivers State Declares Senator Godswill Akpabio Enemy Of The State.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.