Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,453 members, 7,816,050 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 01:05 AM

Help Guys, I’m Having Frequent Urination - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Help Guys, I’m Having Frequent Urination (331 Views)

Having Frequent Headaches? / I'm Now Having Frequent Chest Burn, What Could Be The Reason? / Causes of Night Frequent Urination And Its Solution (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Help Guys, I’m Having Frequent Urination by Christianoir: 5:04pm On Jan 02
So it been over 2 weeks I’ve been having frequent urination I thought it was an uti. I went to chemist to complain they gave me anti-biotic. I don’t experience pain or discharge, just that urge to urinate nd frequent urination

After taking the drugs the urination is still there.
So I went for urine nd blood test

My urine appeared straw nothing in my urine
I did VDRL Test it appeared positive which is gonorrhea nd I don’t experience any sign of gonnorhea
I also did hiv test it appears negative

I don’t know what to do
I’m planning on doing sugar test, if my sugar is okay I will opt for std treatment

Any suggestions
This frequent urination is Killimg me

Re: Help Guys, I’m Having Frequent Urination by dawnomike(m): 5:18pm On Jan 02
Christianoir:
So it been over 2 weeks I’ve been having frequent urination I thought it was an uti. I went to chemist to complain they gave me anti-biotic. I don’t experience pain or discharge, just that urge to urinate nd frequent urination

I did VDRL Test it appeared positive which is gonorrhea nd I don’t experience any sign of gonnorhea

I don’t know what to do
I’m planning on doing sugar test, if my sugar is okay I will opt for std treatment

Any suggestions
Go for blood sugar testing and get Tonomycin injection for the Gonorrhea.
Re: Help Guys, I’m Having Frequent Urination by morgan2pp: 5:22pm On Jan 02
For now stop all soda, sugar, carbohydrate food, and alcohol.

Continue drinking plenty of water until you go for the sugar test.

Your sugar level fit don pass becareful

1 Like

Re: Help Guys, I’m Having Frequent Urination by captainking(m): 7:18pm On Jan 02
Christianoir:

I don’t know what to do

Any suggestions
Bro... Vdrl is for syphilis.. Not gono....
Gono would have shown in urine mcs. You should have also done urethra swab...

Where did you run these tests.. I get the feeling they are not well trained..
The urine test is just urine macroscopy...what happened to culture and sensitivity. ??that's urine mcs.. Macroscopy, culture and sensitivity..

2 Likes

Re: Help Guys, I’m Having Frequent Urination by sasxy(m): 7:58pm On Jan 02
Eat 200 water melon with the seed once or twice a day for 5/7 days and see if there's changes.
Re: Help Guys, I’m Having Frequent Urination by Christianoir: 9:06pm On Jan 02
captainking:

Bro... Vdrl is for syphilis.. Not gono....
Gono would have shown in urine mcs. You should have also done urethra swab...

Where did you run these tests.. I get the feeling they are not well trained..
The urine test is just urine macroscopy...what happened to culture and sensitivity. ??that's urine mcs.. Macroscopy, culture and sensitivity..

Please explain better
Re: Help Guys, I’m Having Frequent Urination by Uyi168: 9:29pm On Jan 02
dawnomike:
Go for blood sugar testing and get Tonomycin injection for the Gonorrhea.
where did u see Gonorrhea that you are recommending Tonomycin, ehn??

aside the excess sagar, Op case may even as a result of overactive bladder..
Re: Help Guys, I’m Having Frequent Urination by chakaz(m): 9:53pm On Jan 02
What you have is Syphilis not gonorrhea. Better go get treated. The diagnostic centre did not prescribed drugs for you?
Uyi168:

Christianoir:

I don’t know what to do

Any suggestions
Re: Help Guys, I’m Having Frequent Urination by chakaz(m): 9:56pm On Jan 02
VDRL test is for syphilis and is positive. It's also a serious sex.ually transmitted infection. They should conduct culture with sensitivity test to get the right drugs for his treatment.
Uyi168:

Re: Help Guys, I’m Having Frequent Urination by Akposkiz: 10:27pm On Jan 02
VDRL test is for syphilis!
Re: Help Guys, I’m Having Frequent Urination by captainking(m): 10:34am On Jan 03
Christianoir:

Please explain better
Bro...it is established that you have syphilis which is a very serious std...
Please do urine mcs and urethra swab.. These 2 will check for bacteria infections...

(1) (Reply)

Four Americans Arrive In Nebraska To Be Monitored For Ebola Virus / Minutes The Chap Anyway In Local Red / Janu-sirasana-pose

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.