Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,806 members, 7,820,824 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 10:37 PM

A Picture Of Charly Boy With A Python - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / A Picture Of Charly Boy With A Python (29906 Views)

Photos Of Charly Boy's Son And Grandson / Pictures Of Charly Boy & His Stunning Wife, Lady D / Photos Of Charly Boy And His Cute Daughter (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Re: A Picture Of Charly Boy With A Python by bengoodcreature: 7:03pm On Aug 25, 2014
hahaha laughs,,,, person just dey play with his God-given life
Re: A Picture Of Charly Boy With A Python by larryUG(m): 1:05pm On Aug 26, 2014
Honeycity: photoshop i guess shocked
ur ryt
Re: A Picture Of Charly Boy With A Python by vm26: 10:23am On Aug 27, 2014
Lenny5000: I am still tying to understand the INSULTS this pics has generated? What is wrong with the picture if I might ask? People snap pics with their Dog, Horse, Pig, Goat, Snake, Lizard, Fish, etc which is very very normal so why insult this particular man for doing something very normal? And for crying out loud what has his age get to do with this?

been trying to figure this as well.what does his age hv to do with holding a snake.are u saying younger pple are the ones who cn only do this.pple go to snake parks and hold snakes.now tt area father has done it its a crime.pple need to stop misfiring

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Mr Eazi And Girlfriend, Temi Otedola Dance In "Doyin" Challenge / Davido's Friends And Driver Still In Police Custody, Two More Arrested / Ivie Okujaye Is Pregnant Again, Rocks Her Baby Bump In Style (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.