Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,582 members, 7,816,433 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 11:12 AM

Pictures Of Charly Boy & His Stunning Wife, Lady D - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Pictures Of Charly Boy & His Stunning Wife, Lady D (56257 Views)

Charly Boy And Wife Lady D Release New Photos / Photos Of Charly Boy And His Cute Daughter / PHOTO: Charly Boy & His Entire Family (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pictures Of Charly Boy & His Stunning Wife, Lady D by lalasticlala(m): 11:50am On Nov 24, 2014
Charly Boy and his beautiful wife, Lady D have been married for over 35 years and they have 3 children together.

Isn't it amazing how they have been able to sustain their marriage for such a long time? That's great!!!

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Pictures Of Charly Boy & His Stunning Wife, Lady D by lalasticlala(m): 11:51am On Nov 24, 2014
Caption these pics

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pictures Of Charly Boy & His Stunning Wife, Lady D by lalasticlala(m): 11:52am On Nov 24, 2014

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Pictures Of Charly Boy & His Stunning Wife, Lady D by PROCTOR: 11:55am On Nov 24, 2014
No matter how bad you are you're not useless you can still be used as a bad example

55 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Pictures Of Charly Boy & His Stunning Wife, Lady D by prettyuwakwe(f): 12:01pm On Nov 24, 2014
He and She devil. Tufiakwa!!

20 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pictures Of Charly Boy & His Stunning Wife, Lady D by Lordabas: 12:14pm On Nov 24, 2014

This is what happens when a mad man marries a mad woman

Madness amplified grin

101 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Pictures Of Charly Boy & His Stunning Wife, Lady D by englishmart(m): 12:19pm On Nov 24, 2014
they are beginning to resemble each other.
Clowns of a leg, walk together!

In olamide's voice " stupidity has taken over them!
Well, in France, we send such people to exile cheesy

25 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pictures Of Charly Boy & His Stunning Wife, Lady D by mztubsy(f): 12:19pm On Nov 24, 2014
undecided All I see is two psychos

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pictures Of Charly Boy & His Stunning Wife, Lady D by rutemi: 12:29pm On Nov 24, 2014
Hahahaha,... What were you expecting

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of Charly Boy & His Stunning Wife, Lady D by englishmart(m): 12:32pm On Nov 24, 2014
misleading topic sha! That woman ain't beautiful

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pictures Of Charly Boy & His Stunning Wife, Lady D by GboyegaD(m): 12:32pm On Nov 24, 2014
The good thing is that their style of life is working for them.

29 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Pictures Of Charly Boy & His Stunning Wife, Lady D by iyisco2001(m): 12:40pm On Nov 24, 2014
make i see your gf sad
englishmart:
misleading topic sha! That woman ain't beautiful

31 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pictures Of Charly Boy & His Stunning Wife, Lady D by bigsholly(f): 12:40pm On Nov 24, 2014
Who influence who? Is it Lady D that influence Charley boy or charley boy influence lady D? Or are both like this before they marry. Sorry for asking ooo both I think both of them are not so cool to me not a role model at all even after staying for 35 years together.

3 Likes

Re: Pictures Of Charly Boy & His Stunning Wife, Lady D by englishmart(m): 12:50pm On Nov 24, 2014
bigsholly:
Who influence who? Is it Lady D that influence Charley boy or charley boy influence lady D? Or are both like this before they marry. Sorry for asking ooo both I think both of them are not so cool to me not a role model at all even after staying for 35 years together.
@emboldened, you need to do something o tongue

13 Likes

Re: Pictures Of Charly Boy & His Stunning Wife, Lady D by englishmart(m): 12:57pm On Nov 24, 2014
iyisco2001:
make i see your gf sad
shut up! . I can't air her picture for perverts like you to use your stvpid vaseline and do your normal ritual

3 Likes

Re: Pictures Of Charly Boy & His Stunning Wife, Lady D by DjAndroid: 1:10pm On Nov 24, 2014
Meanwhile his wife Lady D is an American.

2 Likes

Re: Pictures Of Charly Boy & His Stunning Wife, Lady D by iyisco2001(m): 1:11pm On Nov 24, 2014
grin nigga, don't be taking this too personal. I just wan see why you talk say she uglee ni na.
englishmart:
shut up! . I can air her picture for perverts like you to use your stvpid vaseline and do your normal ritual

15 Likes

Re: Pictures Of Charly Boy & His Stunning Wife, Lady D by lalasticlala(m): 1:19pm On Nov 24, 2014
bigsholly:

Lol

But those we perceive as role models have had crashed marriages e. g

49 Likes

Re: Pictures Of Charly Boy & His Stunning Wife, Lady D by englishmart(m): 1:21pm On Nov 24, 2014
iyisco2001:
grin nigga, don't be taking this too personal. I just wan see why you talk say she uglee ni na.
cheesy
Re: Pictures Of Charly Boy & His Stunning Wife, Lady D by Elcemento(m): 1:31pm On Nov 24, 2014
grin grin grin AAAAreaaa! I love this couple.

CHECK OUT MY SIGNATURE!!! cheesy cheesy cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Pictures Of Charly Boy & His Stunning Wife, Lady D by martronilla: 1:33pm On Nov 24, 2014
angry
Re: Pictures Of Charly Boy & His Stunning Wife, Lady D by Nobody: 1:48pm On Nov 24, 2014
All all is two mad people...

Btw,they look cute together.
Re: Pictures Of Charly Boy & His Stunning Wife, Lady D by rattlesnake(m): 1:57pm On Nov 24, 2014
His mother is fine oooo shocked

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pictures Of Charly Boy & His Stunning Wife, Lady D by Nobody: 2:12pm On Nov 24, 2014
These are grand parents o.

The two has indeed become one.

#Madness

3 Likes

Re: Pictures Of Charly Boy & His Stunning Wife, Lady D by Medunah: 2:15pm On Nov 24, 2014
PROCTOR:
35 YEARS!!! That's amazing
BTW......who is he??
You stay in france abi?? We know

9 Likes

Re: Pictures Of Charly Boy & His Stunning Wife, Lady D by Built2last: 2:30pm On Nov 24, 2014
See this once innocent lady who came accross Charley boy and her life took another dimension...

Note: dEMONS STILL possess people.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pictures Of Charly Boy & His Stunning Wife, Lady D by Vivly(f): 2:32pm On Nov 24, 2014
Most Nigerian bloggers don't know the meaning of Stunning.
Re: Pictures Of Charly Boy & His Stunning Wife, Lady D by Nobody: 2:58pm On Nov 24, 2014
Husband and wife?

All I can I see, is two loose hags. Smh

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of Charly Boy & His Stunning Wife, Lady D by lalasticlala(m): 3:04pm On Nov 24, 2014
Vivly:
Most Nigerian bloggers don't know the meaning of Stunning.

I'm not a blogger yet. Beside, u should understand that some captions r exaggerated to attract attention.
Nevertheless, d woman is definitely cute, considering her age.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pictures Of Charly Boy & His Stunning Wife, Lady D by maxism2: 3:07pm On Nov 24, 2014
lalasticlala:
Caption these pics

Area Fada + Area Mama = Area Couple

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pictures Of Charly Boy & His Stunning Wife, Lady D by Nobody: 3:09pm On Nov 24, 2014
In France where I stay,such faces are used for horror movies grin.

9 Likes

Re: Pictures Of Charly Boy & His Stunning Wife, Lady D by Vivly(f): 3:21pm On Nov 24, 2014
lalasticlala:

I'm not a blogger yet. Beside, u should understand that some captions r exaggerated to attract attention.
Nevertheless, d woman is definitely cute, considering her age.
I understand perfectly that she isn't stunning. wink
Beautiful and weird does it.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Special Spesh Shares Davido's Toilet Video / Bibi Bright Outfit To City People Award / Kim Kardashian Fails Her Baby Bar Exam (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.