Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,978 members, 7,817,882 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:00 PM

Mobile Ticketing Now In Nigeria - Software/Programmer Market - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Programming / Software/Programmer Market / Mobile Ticketing Now In Nigeria (2141 Views)

E-ticketing Project Material (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Mobile Ticketing Now In Nigeria by enohj2ee(m): 7:47pm On Sep 16, 2007
Naja my people at least we are growing with the way ICT is going in Nigeria
we now have mobile Ticketing in Nigeria

No more paper tickets.

Telemagic has just Arrive Nigeria with this beautify idea

They are offering Ticketing by just SMS, mms Postcard,
called mobile Voucher, mobile pass, mobile Coupon, mobile Campain, mobile Concert, Shows contact Telemagic communications Ltd, VI lagos,
Now more paper, stay in your house and get your tickets, place order, mobile payment,
etc.
Are you inĀ  Transportation, Aviation, Music or Movie, telecommunication,Educatin and Financial Institutions industry, mobile Ticketing Technology here to solve your problem.

OUR solutions offer an attractive alternative to conventional paper ticketing, print at home or pick up from box office.

Our technology will be use in a wide variety of applications including:

- Live Events

- Sports Events

- Night Clubs

- Exhibitions and Conferences

- Transport (airlines, trains, buses)

- Cinemas

Now your phone is your ticket!

mobile-tickets are unique tickets containing a barcode which is sent to a mobile phone. mobile-tickets are redeemed at the venue by simply scanning the mobile phone display with a standard scanner.

Benefits

mobile-tickets represent a huge advance in ticketing efficiency and versatility:

Increase Sales
Seats can be sold right up to the last minute and tickets from 'no-shows' can be used, greatly improving the efficiency of ticket sales.

Instant Delivery
mobile-tickets are delivered immediately to the mobile phone, eliminating waiting time for customers at the box office.

Reduce Distribution and Operational Costs
Using mobile-tickets is cheaper than printing, handling and posting a paper ticket, cutting costs for operators.

Reduce Touting
mobile-tickets can't simply be transferred like paper tickets which helps to significantly reduce touting.

Tracking
Organisers can track attendance at an event automatically and in real time.

Consumer Convenience
With mobile-tickets there is nothin to leave behind and there is no need to queue at the box office to collect your paper ticket.

Insured Ticket
No need for panic if the customer loses their mobi-ticket. mobi-tickets can be cancelled and re-issued effortlessly.

Guaranteed Delivery
Customers do not have to worry that their mobi-ticket will be delivered in time or lost in the post.

Versatility
The mobi-ticket can also be a promotional coupon, reward card or any function currently performed by conventional barcodes.

Environmentally Friendly
mobi-ticket eliminates the need to print high volumes of paper tickets, helping to reduce the detrimental impact excessive paper usage has on the environment.

for more info pls call 2348059931326
or visit www.telemagicgroup.com or email j2eej2meman@yahoo.co.uk
Re: Mobile Ticketing Now In Nigeria by Seun(m): 7:52pm On Sep 16, 2007
How will it work? Who is using it? How did you obtain this capability? Tell us more, please.
Re: Mobile Ticketing Now In Nigeria by Kobojunkie: 11:53pm On Sep 25, 2007
I hope that also means I still get a hardcopy of the ticket just in case I mistakenly delete the ticket or my hard drive crashes??

grin
Kobojunkie
Re: Mobile Ticketing Now In Nigeria by enohj2ee(m): 8:17am On Sep 26, 2007
you Don't need to be disturb about stolen mobile ticket or when is lost
we can cancel it and also resend back to you
at the redemption center
Re: Mobile Ticketing Now In Nigeria by wisemikky(m): 11:44am On Sep 26, 2007
mr enoh,
i'd like to know more about this stuff u are talking about and how come i haven't been briefed yet?
sounds cool though

(1) (Reply)

3 In One Hotel Management Software+free Server+free Database / Mobile Phone Application For Your Bulk Sms Site / Unavailable service. PROMO ended. Thanks

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.