Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,456 members, 7,816,063 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 01:44 AM

Dual Oil License For Sale - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Dual Oil License For Sale (87 Views)

Dual Oil License For Sale / Dual Oil License For Sale / CBN Withdraws Skye Bank’s License To Operate (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Dual Oil License For Sale by DARLINGTON869(m): 7:15pm On Jan 02
πŸ’ΌπŸ’ΌπŸ’ΌπŸ’ΌπŸ’ΌπŸ’ΌπŸ’ΌπŸ’ΌπŸ’ΌπŸ’ΌπŸ’Ό
*I HAVE CONFIRMED IT LEGIT &100%βœ“βœ“βœ“ GENUINE*

*DUAL LICENSE FOR SALE GENUINE BUYER NEEDED PLZ BRIEF FLYERS & TIME WASTERS STAY CLEAR*
√√√√√√√√√√√√√√√√√√√√√√
*I BEG YOU IN THE NAME OF GOD WHAT WE NEED NOW IS GENUINE/SERIOUS BUYER*
πŸ‘ŒπŸ‘ŒπŸ‘ŒπŸ‘ŒπŸ‘ŒπŸ‘ŒπŸ‘ŒπŸ‘Œ

*DUAL CRUDE OIL LICENCE FOR SALE*

DUAL CRUDE IMPORT AND EXPORT LICENSE FOR SALE

*CONTAINED*✍️

BLCO -2m barrel
AGO- 100,000MT
DPK- 100,000MT
PMS-100,000MT

EXPIRY DATE: VALID FOR 5years
2027 IS THE EXPIRED DATE

*PRICE*: ₦5.5BILLION NAIRA NET PRICE

*BE WARNED*
MARK UP IS NOT ALLOWED

*THE OWNER HAS RENEWED IT ALREADY AND HE WANT TO USE THE MONEY FOR A DIFFERENT THING PLEASE WE ONLY NEED A SERIOUS BUYER, DON'T CHAT ME IF YOU DON'T HAVE A SERIOUS BUYER ON GROUND I BEG YOU FOR CHRIST SAKE*

Your buyer buys the license with ₦5.5 Billion Naira net not negotiable and pay 5% to all the facilitators we are good to go

Depends on his preferable choice

PROCEDURE

1. Buyer write an LOI

2.Seller reply with acceptance & invitation.

3. Proceed to show his proof of fund verification Pysically

4. Seller Shows soft copy of the License

5. Signing of indemnity

6. Proceed to NNPC For verification.

7.Payment for license and all facilitators commission

Call or Whatsapp me on 09137184705

(1) (Reply)

How To Get Hot Customers To Buy Your Products / Skimmpy Gown / Naira Extends Gains Against US Dollar At Forex Market

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.