Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,224 members, 7,818,767 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 01:27 AM

Should I Run My Pgde Program Under National Teachers Institutes? - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Should I Run My Pgde Program Under National Teachers Institutes? (321 Views)

Where Can I Run HSE Program ? / Should I Run Bsc And Hnd Together? / Shock As 21,780 Kaduna Teachers Fail Primary Four Exams (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Should I Run My Pgde Program Under National Teachers Institutes? by Beyhiodie(m): 7:18pm On Jan 02
Good days Nairalanders. I am a Btech graduate in view and I'm looking towards running a post graduate diploma in education with the hope of running masters abroad. I'm considering National teachers institute because they are not requiring NYSC certificate for registration unlike other schools. ( I want to run the program before nysc ). What is your best advice please? Thank you
Re: Should I Run My Pgde Program Under National Teachers Institutes? by Jking20(m): 7:24pm On Jan 02
You want to run the program together with NYSC or how?
If not University is better...

1 Like

Re: Should I Run My Pgde Program Under National Teachers Institutes? by Beyhiodie(m): 7:59pm On Jan 02
Jking20:
You want to run the program together with NYSC or how?
If not University is better...

I want to run it before nysc but if it's possible to run it while serving , I will prefer that
Re: Should I Run My Pgde Program Under National Teachers Institutes? by Jogs1900: 8:06pm On Jan 02
Beyhiodie:

I want to run it before nysc but if it's possible to run it while serving , I will prefer that
Please go ahead if you can cope with running the program and serving..Let your PPA be a secondary school close to where you are running the program..The certificate is recognised.

1 Like

Re: Should I Run My Pgde Program Under National Teachers Institutes? by Inner19(m): 8:57pm On Jan 02
If u use NTI, expect ur results/certificate after 2 years.

That's just the reality.

Just go to NOUN.

You will be doing ur NYSC and be studying online anywhere u are in Nigeria.

And as u are finishing ur service year, you will be coming out with both ur NYSC Certificate and PGDE Certificate.

1 Like

Re: Should I Run My Pgde Program Under National Teachers Institutes? by Beyhiodie(m): 7:38am On Jan 03
Jogs1900:

Please go ahead if you can cope with running the program and serving..Let your PPA be a secondary school close to where you are running the program..The certificate is recognised.

Thank you sir, but I just discovered Nti required nysc certificate for pgde registration
Re: Should I Run My Pgde Program Under National Teachers Institutes? by Jogs1900: 9:15am On Jan 03
Beyhiodie:

Thank you sir, but I just discovered Nti required nysc certificate for pgde registration
Not in all cases...I think you should go to their office and explain things to any of the admin staffs..They should be able to help..This is Nigeria..
Re: Should I Run My Pgde Program Under National Teachers Institutes? by Beyhiodie(m): 3:18pm On Jan 03
Jogs1900:

Not in all cases...I think you should go to their office and explain things to any of the admin staffs..They should be able to help..This is Nigeria..

Alright thank you sir
Re: Should I Run My Pgde Program Under National Teachers Institutes? by nizelgirl(f): 9:28pm On Jan 03
The only thing I know you will enjoy from NTI is that the programme is not stressful compare to other institutions but expect your result after three years. I did mine in 2020 during the covid period in one of the centers in P.H till date I've not seen the shadow of my certificate though I've my result. It's not funny at all.
Re: Should I Run My Pgde Program Under National Teachers Institutes? by MrsHay: 3:33pm On Apr 30

(1) (Reply)

Are You Eligible To Live The Big Life? Come Find Out!!! / The Mandate International / Please Advice A Brother.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.