Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,050 members, 7,810,898 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 05:55 PM

Soludo Commissions Market & Road Projects Constructed by Anambra citizens (pics) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Soludo Commissions Market & Road Projects Constructed by Anambra citizens (pics) (2035 Views)

Gov Soludo Commissions Chief Emeka Ayaoku Museum In Obosi, Anambra State (photos / Governor Soludo Commissions Market And Roads Built By Chief Agbalanze / Muhammadu Buhari Glass Tunnel In Ebonyi Constructed By Umahi (Pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Soludo Commissions Market & Road Projects Constructed by Anambra citizens (pics) by gare(f): 7:21am On Jan 03
BeautifulMind2:

Anu these are roads constructed by private citizens

We understand, were are the ones he did ?
Re: Soludo Commissions Market & Road Projects Constructed by Anambra citizens (pics) by slimfit1(m): 8:30am On Jan 03
nnamdi640:
Hatred will kill some people, was it not in Lagos one of your representatives commissioned a bridge made from wood, the other one commissioned toilet. Coming here to act as if yours is better is an act of hypocrisy. At least, this one commissioned a road that was tarred. Sometimes, it is good to keep your mouth shut than displaying your fo*lishness

Your professor make Tinubu look like a genius look at what he is commissioning after how many years of trying to be a governor. You people attacking me should try to think big first don't settle for less. By now he should be attracting investors to his state. Shameless idiot are calling me names. My governor has done better than this I still call see it as a Councillor's project. You people need to get a brain.
Re: Soludo Commissions Market & Road Projects Constructed by Anambra citizens (pics) by OVB123: 8:30am On Jan 03
Couldntfigurean:
Soludo is so shameless commissioning Private roads,I wonder what he is doing with the state resources
Professior iti boribo
I have said it in this forum countless number of times that economists are not good in government. Just wait till the end of soludo 4 years in office, then you will know how lacklusher this man's administration his.
Re: Soludo Commissions Market & Road Projects Constructed by Anambra citizens (pics) by CrossRhodes: 9:17am On Jan 03
slimfit1:
Commissioning Local government project shameless people. See why Tinubu is far better than this professor.
Private citizens constructed the roads.
Na levels be dis but your head can't comprehend it.

1 Like

Re: Soludo Commissions Market & Road Projects Constructed by Anambra citizens (pics) by InyinyaAgbaOku(m): 10:14am On Jan 03
Tap0lane:
That will be tales by moon light, private individual like that as to take their destiny in the hands when politician like Abaribe who spent 30 years without a single project keep getting elected by fools in Ipobland.

So compare Femi to Sabrina all you want and leave an individual out of it.

Igbo people like contributing to their town's development
Re: Soludo Commissions Market & Road Projects Constructed by Anambra citizens (pics) by Forumites: 10:29am On Jan 03
Nigeria is the only place where projects are commissioned. This is the reason I love Obaseki just that he’ll soon drag his dirty boxers in the mud due to antagonising his deputy.
Re: Soludo Commissions Market & Road Projects Constructed by Anambra citizens (pics) by Solsix(m): 2:48pm On Jan 03
Tap0lane:
Come to Ajah where I stay people build their streets themselves without inviting gov to open it like this.

Ajah Lagos state? Still Igbo making it happen
Re: Soludo Commissions Market & Road Projects Constructed by Anambra citizens (pics) by slimfit1(m): 2:48pm On Jan 03
CrossRhodes:

Private citizens constructed the roads.
Na levels be dis but your head can't comprehend it.

Still shameless people with no sense can't see how shameless your governor is to turn up to a private event that should have been government Council event.
Excuse me are you being paid to be dumb or what or you just discovered the word comprehend ?
Re: Soludo Commissions Market & Road Projects Constructed by Anambra citizens (pics) by nnamdi640: 3:48pm On Jan 03
slimfit1:

Your professor make Tinubu look like a genius look at what he is commissioning after how many years of trying to be a governor. You people attacking me should try to think big first don't settle for less. By now he should be attracting investors to his state. Shameless idiot are calling me names. My governor has done better than this I still call see it as a Councillor's project. You people need to get a brain.
You don't have br*in either, that is why you will stay in your pit hole and be saying rubbish, remove Lagos which other states in your zone can compit with the state you are insulting. Without the tax paying money your master looted, he would have become nobody. You want to compare a professor that was onec in charge of the nation wealth with a common criminal and a certificate fogger with his drug related case, I won't blame you, rather I blame the person that allows r*t like you to leave your pit hole.
Re: Soludo Commissions Market & Road Projects Constructed by Anambra citizens (pics) by nnamdi640: 4:16pm On Jan 03
slimfit1:

Re: Soludo Commissions Market & Road Projects Constructed by Anambra citizens (pics) by slimfit1(m): 7:25pm On Jan 03
nnamdi640:
You don't have br*in either, that is why you will stay in your pit hole and be saying rubbish, remove Lagos which other states in your zone can compit with the state you are insulting. Without the tax paying money your master looted, he would have become nobody. You want to compare a professor that was onec in charge of the nation wealth with a common criminal and a certificate fogger with his drug related case, I won't blame you, rather I blame the person that allows r*t like you to leave your pit hole.

You are benefiting some how from foolishness or foolish thinking.
Re: Soludo Commissions Market & Road Projects Constructed by Anambra citizens (pics) by nnamdi640: 7:57pm On Jan 03
slimfit1:

You are benefiting some how from foolishness or foolish thinking.
Lol, it is foolishness that made you to start comparing a professor to a common criminal and a certificate fogger having a related drug case. In a normal setting, your master would have been in jail cooling his head.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Nigerian Registrar In UK Refuses To Wed Gay Couple / Deft Move As Chinedu Offor Of Voa Becomes Media Assistant To Okorocha / Who Has Majority Stake In Nigeria Army, North Or South?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.