Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,766 members, 7,820,682 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 07:27 PM

Flatmate Needed In Lagos - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Flatmate Needed In Lagos (733 Views)

Need A Flatmate In Lagos? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Flatmate Needed In Lagos by Vazzal: 8:58pm On Jan 02
Hey Reader,

I hope you're all doing well.

I'm a young lawyer (Male) working on Lagos Island and on the lookout for a good flatmate. If you or someone you know is on the hunt for a flatmate in accommodation within an area with relatively easy access to Lagos Island, kindly hit me up! Gender or tribe is not important to me.

About me: I'm a laid-back person. I'm responsible and happy to contribute to maintaining the apartment particularly bill .

Location preference: Anywhere that makes the daily commute to Lagos Island relatively easy.

Budget: I've got a budget between 300k to 450k, and I need to secure an apartment urgently.

Again, If you're interested or know someone who might be a great match, message me! Let's talk about the deets and maybe set up a time to meet.

Thank you very much!

P.S I am Igbo just in case tribal sentiments/consideration is important to your decision making.
Re: Flatmate Needed In Lagos by Sayboy: 10:10pm On Jan 02
OP, we can discuss how you can secure the apartment if you want to explore rent financing so you can secure the apartment. Fill out this form. https://airtable.com/appvLXBi6BUFsWxo4/shrVD47Kh3WI7PVbF

Link to someone we have financed: https://www.linkedin.com/feed/update/urn:li:activity:7125835461947764736/

Re: Flatmate Needed In Lagos by TyphoonG(m): 3:43pm On Jan 06
Vazzal:
Hey Reader,
I have a place in Surulere,try and DM mee

I'm a young lawyer (Male) working on Lagos Island and on the lookout for a good flatmate. If you or someone you know is on the hunt for a flatmate in accommodation within an area with relatively easy access to Lagos Island, kindly hit me up! Gender or tribe is not important to me.

About me: I'm a laid-back person. I'm responsible and happy to contribute to maintaining the apartment particularly bill .

Location preference: Anywhere that makes the daily commute to Lagos Island relatively easy.

Budget: I've got a budget between 300k to 450k, and I need to secure an apartment urgently.

Again, If you're interested or know someone who might be a great match, message me! Let's talk about the deets and maybe set up a time to meet.

Thank you very much.

P.S I am Igbo just in case tribal sentiments/consideration is important to your decision making.
Re: Flatmate Needed In Lagos by Vazzal: 7:15pm On Jan 23
Hm

Re: Flatmate Needed In Lagos by angelamina(f): 2:30am On Jan 24
Vazzal:
Hey Reader,

Thank you very much.

have you gotten a place??
Re: Flatmate Needed In Lagos by Vazzal: 9:20pm On Jan 24
angelamina:
have you gotten a place??

No o, I don weak! And the agents I sign up with just de move mad.😅
Re: Flatmate Needed In Lagos by Vazzal: 9:24pm On Jan 24
[quote author=TyphoonG post=127809251][/quote]

Boss, I mailed you, no response.
Re: Flatmate Needed In Lagos by Sayboy: 7:23pm On Jan 25
Thank you for the heads up. I may have missed it. I'd reach out to you if you fill out this form: https://airtable.com/appvLXBi6BUFsWxo4/shrVD47Kh3WI7PVbF
Re: Flatmate Needed In Lagos by angelamina(f): 7:48pm On Jan 25
Vazzal:

No o, I don weak! And the agents I sign up with just de move mad.😅
if you can connect via DM, will link with a group where they post different and affordable accomodations y can choose from..
Re: Flatmate Needed In Lagos by Vazzal: 11:51pm On Jan 25
angelamina:
if you can connect via DM, will link with a group where they post different and affordable accomodations y can choose from..
Re: Flatmate Needed In Lagos by Vazzal: 10:21pm On Jan 30
Re: Flatmate Needed In Lagos by Vazzal: 3:04pm On Feb 01
undecided
Re: Flatmate Needed In Lagos by Vazzal: 4:02pm On Feb 05
Hm
Re: Flatmate Needed In Lagos by Vazzal: 1:31pm On Feb 14
Still looking
Re: Flatmate Needed In Lagos by Vazzal: 11:22am On Feb 19
Still...
Re: Flatmate Needed In Lagos by Vazzal: 5:53pm On Feb 25
Still looking
Re: Flatmate Needed In Lagos by Vazzal: 9:22am On Feb 28
Still looking
Re: Flatmate Needed In Lagos by Vazzal: 3:20pm On Mar 03
Still looking.

(1) (Reply)

Invitation For Free Enterprise Class On October 1st 2007 / Etiquette Consultants / Molshod Trading Company

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.