Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,183 members, 7,818,584 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 07:15 PM

Canker Sore - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Canker Sore (139 Views)

10 Remedies And Treatments Of Mouth Sores (canker Sores) / 13 Best Remedy For Sore Throat / HELP GUYS, HOW DO I DEAL WITH THIS SORE THROAT (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Canker Sore by Sunshine34(m): 10:56pm On Jan 02
A canker sore is a small, shallow sore inside the mouth or at the base of the gums.

I am having this in my mouth right now, with pain and it's making it difficult to eat.

Can anyone who experienced this tell me the solution. Please. Google just dey bring different solutions which I don't understand.
Re: Canker Sore by JoshTim: 11:04pm On Jan 02
Sunshine34:
A canker sore is a small, shallow sore inside the mouth or at the base of the gums.

I am having this in my mouth right now, with pain and it's making it difficult to eat.

Can anyone who experienced this tell me the solution. Please. Google just dey bring different solutions which I don't understand.

Lol, put salt inside water and put in your mouth, hold for 2 mins. Do day and night.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Canker Sore by pholar(m): 12:08am On Jan 03
JoshTim:

Lol, put salt inside water and put in your mouth, hold for 2 mins. Do day and night.

Here is the gentleman way of handling it. The surest way is to drop a pinch of salt directly on the sore. Works instantly!!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Canker Sore by Sunshine34(m): 6:25am On Jan 03
JoshTim:

Thanks bro
Re: Canker Sore by Sunshine34(m): 6:26am On Jan 03
pholar:

Here is the gentleman way of handling it. The surest way is to drop a pinch of salt directly on the sore. Works instantly!!

Are you kidding me, the pain will be too much to bear now. Thank you ooo.

(1) (Reply)

Kedi Product On Menstrual Pain / Staphylococcus Aureus / Herbal Medicine For Chroni Prostatitis: Is It Effective?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.