Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,094 members, 7,818,282 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:50 AM

National Or Club Football - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / National Or Club Football (87 Views)

Has Victor Moses Retired From Club Football? / Meet The Top 20 Coaches In Nigerian Club Football / Cristiano Ronaldo Targeting His 500th Victory In Club Football (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

National Or Club Football by Sunshine34(m): 6:50am On Jan 03
As a Nigerian and football lover, Do you still have the zeal to watch Nigerian national match if it's showing same time with your club side like me, or you will ignore national match to go watch your club.
Where do you belong
Re: National Or Club Football by Sunshine34(m): 6:52am On Jan 03
Sunshine34:
As a Nigerian and football lover, Do you still have the zeal to watch Nigerian national match if it's showing same time with your club side like me, or you will ignore national match to go watch your club.
Where do you belong

Even though I love Manchester United, My country comes first anytime.
Re: National Or Club Football by Hezzyluv: 6:56am On Jan 03
There's this inner relaxation one fells each time he's watching the EPL or Champions League football match.

Maybe it's due to the image quality or the razzmatazz, I can't tell. Abi na the way person don dey used to am?

Still on still, one gats watch his continent football competition since na once in every 2years.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Friday, January 5 Match List Bonus Up To 100,000NGN / BREAKING: The NPFL Board Rearranges Match Day 18 Fixtures In The NPFL / How You Can Earn Money With Your Bet Account

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.