Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,484 members, 7,816,147 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 06:35 AM

Without Coalition, Tinubu Will Spend Eight Years As President – Bwala - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Without Coalition, Tinubu Will Spend Eight Years As President – Bwala (12476 Views)

Without Coalition, Tinubu Will Win Again / Five Top Politicians That Will Spend Christmas In Jail(photos) / The Amount Nigerian Senators Will Spend On Cars (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Without Coalition, Tinubu Will Spend Eight Years As President – Bwala by Kuginzi: 7:44am On Jan 03
By Ignatius Igwe

A chieftain of the Peoples Democratic Party (PDP), Daniel Bwala, on Tuesday, said opposition political parties will come together to form a strong coalition that will wrest power from the ruling All Progressives Congress (APC) in the 2027 general elections.

Bwala, who was a guest on Channels Television’s Politics Today, said without a coalition of opposition parties, President Bola Tinubu will spend eight years in office as Nigeria’s President and Commander-in-Chief of the Armed Forces.

“Without a coalition of political parties, Tinubu is going to spend the next eight years. That one is for sure,” Bwala said.

“The truth of the matter is that there will be a coalition of political parties that will be very strong. This is a fact that I know. The coalition that is coming will swallow some of the elements that are creating the problems in the various political parties,” he said.

During the programme, Bwala accused Tinubu of instigating crises in opposition parties, citing the problems that confronted the Labour Party and the New Nigeria Peoples Party (NNPP) as instances.

‘Fubara Entered A Trap’

The PDP chieftain also weighed in on the crisis in oil-rich Rivers State, following a purported fallout between Governor Siminalayi Fubara and his predecessor, Nyesom Wike, who now serves as minister in the APC-led Federal Government.

A few weeks ago, 27 lawmakers loyal to Wike dumped the PDP for the APC, with the opposition party demanding their resignation as lawmakers.

As part of the means to resolve the impasse, President Tinubu met with stakeholders from Rivers State at the Presidential Villa that had Fubara, Wike, and former governor Peter Odili among others in attendance. Part of the recommendations was for the cross-carpeting lawmakers to retain their positions in the House of Assembly.

Reacting, Bwala predicted that the governor would be removed from office, adding that he already stepped into the trap set for him. Though he didn’t indicate who set trap for Fubara, Bwala called for prayers for the governor.

He said, “As for Rivers, you only need to pray for that governor. The governor does not know what is even happening. Only time will tell what is happening.

“But if he (Fubara) says that is the path he has chosen, you can only wish him well.”

https://www.channelstv.com/2024/01/02/without-coalition-tinubu-will-spend-eight-years-bwala/

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Without Coalition, Tinubu Will Spend Eight Years As President – Bwala by Absuchat(m): 7:47am On Jan 03
grin
With or without coalition....as long as the Inec remains partisan, he will do complete 8 yrs there

44 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Without Coalition, Tinubu Will Spend Eight Years As President – Bwala by JASONjnr(m): 7:55am On Jan 03
We've seen it from the last election.

The figures was altered and he was hurriedly announced a winner when all Nigerians were sleeping hoping to continue the electoral process the next day.

As far as INEC is concerned..... Dude will be elected next election.

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: Without Coalition, Tinubu Will Spend Eight Years As President – Bwala by xilixr: 7:57am On Jan 03
Shut up

3 Likes

Re: Without Coalition, Tinubu Will Spend Eight Years As President – Bwala by popweezy(m): 7:58am On Jan 03
That one is konstant-K.. The guy is a political genius. He would probably come up with something to deceive the gullible Nigerians before the end of his first tenure

13 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Without Coalition, Tinubu Will Spend Eight Years As President – Bwala by Olachase(m): 7:58am On Jan 03
No doubt

My PVC day where I keep ham

He own my vote in next election

Even his opponents kws this

As for Lagos State after Sanwolu, Ambode is coming to complete his tenure

Don't quote me for wrong purpose to avoid 78 years ban 🤣🤣

40 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Without Coalition, Tinubu Will Spend Eight Years As President – Bwala by Aurhex: 7:58am On Jan 03
O

Re: Without Coalition, Tinubu Will Spend Eight Years As President – Bwala by SpatialKing(m): 7:59am On Jan 03
First PDP should clear herself of members working for APC

1 Like

Re: Without Coalition, Tinubu Will Spend Eight Years As President – Bwala by Sannisege: 8:00am On Jan 03
Even with coalition, he will still do 8 years. Only death (God forbid) can stop Asiwaju’s 2nd term.

38 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Without Coalition, Tinubu Will Spend Eight Years As President – Bwala by Kirsa9: 8:00am On Jan 03
Absuchat:
grin
With or without coalition....as long as the Inec remains partisan, he will do complete 8 yrs there
grin

2 Likes

Re: Without Coalition, Tinubu Will Spend Eight Years As President – Bwala by xukwaa: 8:01am On Jan 03
Let us focus on improving the country before the next election.

15 Likes

Re: Without Coalition, Tinubu Will Spend Eight Years As President – Bwala by BeardGangJnr1(m): 8:02am On Jan 03
Make no mistake,
Fubara is the most clueless person in Rivers state...man is too dull to even be a Youth leader..let alone governor😏
He's a simpleton.. he's weak, an ingrate, a jigaboo.
One minute, u are saying we won to a congregation...next minute u are saying at the state banquet that it's necessary to have compromised.... Omo.
Make person advise Sim..... bcus the way he's going....well only time will tell.
As Bwala said, If u like him...pray for him..
ppogba:

It is the mumuness in Fubara that made Wike to choose him.

There are astute politicians in the state that Wike would never choose.
Ofcus...wike fought many big wigs in the state prior to pdp state primaries... Lee meba, Austin okpara and a whole lot of them who wanted to contest..but wike singlehandedly picked sim as the simp that he is...! The truth is...it's too early for a Sim to fight wike...man has been a civil servant his whole life ..and you want to engage in a political fight wit a seasoned politician at his zenith??
No Now. That was a wrong move.
Kingosytex:

The only thing saving Wike is being in Tinubu’s good books. If not, Sim will use the same powe r Wike exercised and deal with Wike.
I totally agree wit you...but as it is now..he should apply wisdom..don't fight a fight u knw..u are likely not going to survive.
ppogba:

I will give you the credit for being the most sensible comment thus far on the crises. A civil servant all his life......

Same was Ambode too but ignoramuses thought he had a fight in him.
Thanks Boss , I like to be objective... Anyone who is emotional in politics...will hardly ever get anything right.

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Without Coalition, Tinubu Will Spend Eight Years As President – Bwala by mannobi(m): 8:02am On Jan 03
Even with coalition or cohabitation that man will do his eight years in office. He is really really smart in politics and the powers that worked against him last year are now in his own hands. The north won't want to truncate this present arrangement between the north/south so it is better they let him do his second term so power can come back to the north for eight years.
My concern is for the south east because of our kind of politics. After the northern rule, don't be surprised if the southwest and north support power shift to the south south.

33 Likes 1 Share

Re: Without Coalition, Tinubu Will Spend Eight Years As President – Bwala by Fiscus105(m): 8:02am On Jan 03
Maybe you are talking about military coalition. Tinubu is not Jonathan or Buhari, even after 8 years it would require, more than colition to defeat APC under Tinubu watch, it's only death and probably if military ready, that can stop Tinubu and not any political colition or 3rd force.

Buhari gave you express way to Aso rock, you guys foolishly gave ur ticket to selfish and serial looser.

34 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Without Coalition, Tinubu Will Spend Eight Years As President – Bwala by Livingstone124: 8:02am On Jan 03
Election in Nigeria is a waste of scarce resources. Before election, the predictable INEC has selected the winner
Re: Without Coalition, Tinubu Will Spend Eight Years As President – Bwala by BluntCrazeMan: 8:03am On Jan 03
Get Lost Oga Bwalla..!!

Let the Tinubu even have a third tenure join sef..

That's what we deserve.
So, that's what we get.

We are here talking about how to fix the immediate Nigeria of 2024, and this guy is very busy over there talking about Coalition for far-away 2027.

10 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Without Coalition, Tinubu Will Spend Eight Years As President – Bwala by Emu4life(m): 8:03am On Jan 03
This is as clear as Daylight. But first of all, Atiku should not be in the picture.

11 Likes

Re: Without Coalition, Tinubu Will Spend Eight Years As President – Bwala by bhella10: 8:03am On Jan 03
JASONjnr:
We've seen it from the last election.

The figures was altered and he was hurriedly announced a winner when all Nigerians were sleeping hoping to continue the electoral process the next day.

As far as INEC is concerned..... Dude will be elected next election.
You were in courts saying "I
We will reclaim our mandate" I have proof" Do you have that elusive proof now? 2024 get sense change pattern

19 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Without Coalition, Tinubu Will Spend Eight Years As President – Bwala by FutureFocus: 8:05am On Jan 03
All I see are people fighting over national cake

1 Like

Re: Without Coalition, Tinubu Will Spend Eight Years As President – Bwala by chloride6: 8:05am On Jan 03
W or W/O coalition - 8 years is sure

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Without Coalition, Tinubu Will Spend Eight Years As President – Bwala by bentenny(m): 8:06am On Jan 03
Same coalition that birthed the chaotic party APC and has put Nigerians in this difficult situation they are currently facing today!
As much as I detest APC,PDP is not the solution and will certainly do far worse than the ruling party they are criticizing if given another chance to lead!

4 Likes

Re: Without Coalition, Tinubu Will Spend Eight Years As President – Bwala by cardoctor(m): 8:07am On Jan 03
Everything soft
Re: Without Coalition, Tinubu Will Spend Eight Years As President – Bwala by Lanre1st(m): 8:08am On Jan 03
Coalition of Looters.
Was that not how ACN, CPC, New PDP (led by same Atiku), Okorocha APGA amalgamated to form APC? What good come out of it.

The fact still remains, all these politicians are running for selfish interest not for betterment of Nigerians

9 Likes

Re: Without Coalition, Tinubu Will Spend Eight Years As President – Bwala by Yibo(m): 8:08am On Jan 03
Then no hope for Ibo presidency again because Atiku always get the ticket

15 Likes

Re: Without Coalition, Tinubu Will Spend Eight Years As President – Bwala by jaxxy(m): 8:10am On Jan 03
And Idiotic pdp don't know after 8 years of buhari power should come to the south? but they know we need a coalition?

14 Likes

Re: Without Coalition, Tinubu Will Spend Eight Years As President – Bwala by Omobude244: 8:10am On Jan 03
Kuginzi:
By Ignatius Igwe

https://www.channelstv.com/2024/01/02/without-coalition-tinubu-will-spend-eight-years-bwala/
which yeye coalition grin

i will vote him and vote him this time around, except there is anyone worst than him, of which there is none currently.
i will never vote for any credible candidate to lead Nigeria again
if u put Gandollar against Okonjo or Adesina
i will choose Gandollar 100times
We will all join hands and destroy this country and i will be at the front.
rubbish

6 Likes

Re: Without Coalition, Tinubu Will Spend Eight Years As President – Bwala by ifybaby555: 8:10am On Jan 03
Hmmm...... nothing surprises me in Nigeria any more.

If you are interested in earning extra cash in this Tinubu's economy, make sapa no finish you, connect with me through my bio

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Is Nairaland Inciting Nigerians Against The Apc? / Ibo Businessmen Are Relocating Home / Nigeria's Debt Profile Under Buhari's APC.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.