Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,907 members, 7,835,023 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 01:08 AM

Nigerian Man Lists Requirements For A Wife To Be In 2024 - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Nigerian Man Lists Requirements For A Wife To Be In 2024 (91 Views)

Man Lists Why He Won't Do A DNA Test On His Kids. Do You Agree With Him? (video) / Ebhohimen Innocent Lists His 2018 Achievements, To Inspire Others (photos) / Marriage List Requirements For A Bride In Imo State (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Nigerian Man Lists Requirements For A Wife To Be In 2024 by adesegun121(m): 10:56am On Jan 03
Have An Experience In Trekking, Know How To Cook – Nigerian Man Lists Requirements For A Wife

Facebook user mr Torg Ambitious Orpine posted that on his wall:

Requirements for my wife to be this 2024.
(1)Be respectful, humble and easy to forgive.
(2)You must know how to make at least a little prayer daily for us
(3)No arguments, shouting or quarrel saywhat’s your opinion but if l insist leave it likethat.
(4)Learn how to encourage me and try to becontented.
(5) Have an idea on wearing heels(if notthere are places you will not accompany methere).
(6)An experience in trecking at least you cantreck 1km with little or no complaints (I neverget motor and we need to go out to preach)
(7) Know how to cook and be willing to cook.
(coolFinally be a giver and a lover of people .
Re: Nigerian Man Lists Requirements For A Wife To Be In 2024 by adesegun121(m): 10:56am On Jan 03
Wahala grin grin

(1) (Reply)

Secret To Import Affordable Hair From Vietnam Using Your Phone 2024 / Romance / Buy Quality Underwears

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.