Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,969 members, 7,814,282 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 10:27 AM

Why You Should Stop Playing Online Betting. - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Why You Should Stop Playing Online Betting. (248 Views)

Msport Online Betting Wbsite Review – Is Msport Legit Or Scam / How Can I Stop Playing Virtual Soccer / Why You Should Stop Playing Bet9ja. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why You Should Stop Playing Online Betting. by Tombrown3(m): 1:29pm On Jan 03
I've always noticed how these companies use technicalities to rip people off, below is my experience with Paripesa.

Re: Why You Should Stop Playing Online Betting. by Tombrown3(m): 1:39pm On Jan 03
The argument went on, with no solution, I went to the link where the official links are but couldn't find any link to my actual bet.

I provided a screenshot of the links and told the agent to show me a link that stated that the away team was the first to score points.

It was his words against my evidence, as I went through all the live scores making sure I missed nothing.

The agent stopped replying to my text and I felt ripped off. What if I played the bet with the money I could not afford to lose?

Been trying to get their social media handles, I deserve a proper explanation, did the rule change after placing the bet?
Re: Why You Should Stop Playing Online Betting. by emendoi(m): 5:01pm On Jan 03
What's Bet is That?? Peri what.. never heard of that Bet company.
You should Take them to court bro
Re: Why You Should Stop Playing Online Betting. by Tombrown3(m): 7:41pm On Jan 03
emendoi:
What's Bet is That?? Peri what.. never heard of that Bet company.
You should Take them to court bro

That will be too much, I just want to post this everywhere on their social handles.

(1) (Reply)

Just In: FIFA And Football Captains Being Linked To Scandalous Award To Messi / Businessman Who Died During Nigeria And South Africa Match For Burial / Bayer leverkusen Renamed Road To Their Stadium After Alonso

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.