Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,863 members, 7,813,944 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 10:19 PM

Praying In Tongues - The Most Powerful Prayer In The Universe! - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Praying In Tongues - The Most Powerful Prayer In The Universe! (1339 Views)

Ugandan Pastor Flogs Church Members As Part Of Prayer In Viral Video / 50 Powerful Prayer To Overcome Having Sex In The Dream / Praying In Tongues : The Weapon That Builds You Up - Joseph Prince Sermon Notes (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Praying In Tongues - The Most Powerful Prayer In The Universe! by jiggaz(m): 9:11pm On Jan 27
jiggaz:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vtvrKz_n_B4?si=kU68lquPlYI9gueu

This is a very short 58 seconds video but its very powerful..
Re: Praying In Tongues - The Most Powerful Prayer In The Universe! by jiggaz(m): 3:38pm On Jan 28
jiggaz:
I dey oo my guy. How far?

Yes, speaking in tongues is so refreshing and therapeutic... Everything you said up there is the truth... I experienced it too...
Re: Praying In Tongues - The Most Powerful Prayer In The Universe! by jiggaz(m): 9:53pm On Jan 29
jiggaz:
Yes
Re: Praying In Tongues - The Most Powerful Prayer In The Universe! by jiggaz(m): 9:00pm On Jan 30
Evening
Re: Praying In Tongues - The Most Powerful Prayer In The Universe! by jiggaz(m): 12:28am On Feb 01
Evening..
Re: Praying In Tongues - The Most Powerful Prayer In The Universe! by jiggaz(m): 9:36pm On Feb 01
jiggaz:
Evening
Re: Praying In Tongues - The Most Powerful Prayer In The Universe! by jiggaz(m): 9:11pm On Feb 02
Evening
Re: Praying In Tongues - The Most Powerful Prayer In The Universe! by jiggaz(m): 8:45pm On Feb 04
Booked
Re: Praying In Tongues - The Most Powerful Prayer In The Universe! by jiggaz(m): 12:04pm On Feb 07
Afternoon
Re: Praying In Tongues - The Most Powerful Prayer In The Universe! by jiggaz(m): 6:26am On Feb 10
Morning
Re: Praying In Tongues - The Most Powerful Prayer In The Universe! by IAmHim1: 8:31am On Feb 10
speaking in tongue isnt what you think it to be miss. its a particular language writtten backwards just like darkness is the opposite of light.

ie i am miss jewessgratitude3

= 3edutitargssewej ssim ma i

now say it. twisty right.

now imagine it isnt in english but in an old tongue say aramaic

feels like youre kabashing and invoking the heaven riii

WRONG
Jewessgratitud3:
Jiggaz my guy e don tay o cheesy...

Speaking in tongues is so refreshing no caps. Each time I engage in it, I always feel a burden lifted off me.

Thank God for the holy Spirit and the gift of speaking in tongues
Re: Praying In Tongues - The Most Powerful Prayer In The Universe! by jiggaz(m): 9:59am On Feb 18
jiggaz:

Re: Praying In Tongues - The Most Powerful Prayer In The Universe! by jiggaz(m): 12:29pm On Feb 28
Glory
Re: Praying In Tongues - The Most Powerful Prayer In The Universe! by jiggaz(m): 11:43am On Mar 03
Listen!!
Re: Praying In Tongues - The Most Powerful Prayer In The Universe! by jiggaz(m): 12:55pm On Mar 05
Boom
Re: Praying In Tongues - The Most Powerful Prayer In The Universe! by jiggaz(m): 8:54pm On Mar 09
Evening
Re: Praying In Tongues - The Most Powerful Prayer In The Universe! by jiggaz(m): 8:53pm On Mar 21
jiggaz:

Re: Praying In Tongues - The Most Powerful Prayer In The Universe! by jiggaz(m): 9:51pm On Mar 26
Eve.
Re: Praying In Tongues - The Most Powerful Prayer In The Universe! by jiggaz(m): 6:12pm On Apr 02
Re: Praying In Tongues - The Most Powerful Prayer In The Universe! by jiggaz(m): 12:44pm On Apr 10
Morning
Re: Praying In Tongues - The Most Powerful Prayer In The Universe! by Livingdeath(m): 3:46pm On Apr 10
thats a lie...some times what we all need is just a quiet time with God Almighty-that my friend can change ALOT
Re: Praying In Tongues - The Most Powerful Prayer In The Universe! by jiggaz(m): 7:55pm On Apr 11
jiggaz:

Re: Praying In Tongues - The Most Powerful Prayer In The Universe! by jiggaz(m): 6:43pm On Apr 15
Re: Praying In Tongues - The Most Powerful Prayer In The Universe! by jiggaz(m): 7:56pm On Apr 20
Yes
Re: Praying In Tongues - The Most Powerful Prayer In The Universe! by jiggaz(m): 12:30pm On Apr 21
Re: Praying In Tongues - The Most Powerful Prayer In The Universe! by jiggaz(m): 10:34am On Apr 22
Now..
Re: Praying In Tongues - The Most Powerful Prayer In The Universe! by jiggaz(m): 8:50pm On Apr 27
Re: Praying In Tongues - The Most Powerful Prayer In The Universe! by jiggaz(m): 9:57am On Apr 28
jiggaz:

Re: Praying In Tongues - The Most Powerful Prayer In The Universe! by jiggaz(m): 8:24pm

(1) (2) (Reply)

What Happened When I Converted From Catholic To Christian. / The Bow And Arrow / Enjoy 50 Free Sms And N1.00k/sms For Nigeria Golden Jubilee

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.