Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,908 members, 7,814,069 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 05:24 AM

Ondo Gov, Aiyedatiwa Dissolves LGA/LCDAs Caretaker Committees - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ondo Gov, Aiyedatiwa Dissolves LGA/LCDAs Caretaker Committees (15062 Views)

Ondo: Gov Aiyedatiwa Dissolves Cabinet / Ondo Gov, Aiyedatiwa, EXCOs Pay Condolence Visit To The Akeredolus (Photos) / Ondo Acting Gov, Aiyedatiwa Freezes LGs Accounts (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ondo Gov, Aiyedatiwa Dissolves LGA/LCDAs Caretaker Committees by zoedew: 6:38pm On Jan 03
3ice9ce:
He's trying to build his own structure.
I'll like to see how he will do that in 11 months before the next election.
He deceives himself to think he does not need Aketi's structure going forward.

1 Like

Re: Ondo Gov, Aiyedatiwa Dissolves LGA/LCDAs Caretaker Committees by coputa(m): 6:41pm On Jan 03
He is only doing what any right thinking leader will do,he have to restructure the system for effective governance.

This is not witch-hunting but for the overall good of the state.
Re: Ondo Gov, Aiyedatiwa Dissolves LGA/LCDAs Caretaker Committees by JAMO4REAL1(m): 6:49pm On Jan 03
PrinceGallant:
Aren't they from the same political party? And the election is less than a year? Indeed, death brings separation. There are more cracks in Ondo ApC structures, an opportunity for opponents to ladder up.
pdp is not strong in ondo state if not he apc go collect woto woto

1 Like

Re: Ondo Gov, Aiyedatiwa Dissolves LGA/LCDAs Caretaker Committees by loomylite: 7:05pm On Jan 03
Normally
Re: Ondo Gov, Aiyedatiwa Dissolves LGA/LCDAs Caretaker Committees by Mrhonesty: 7:15pm On Jan 03
They are not elected. They are appointees.

atiku4President:
The bastardization of the local government system is a major contributor to insecurity in Nigeria. Let's keep playing with everything
Re: Ondo Gov, Aiyedatiwa Dissolves LGA/LCDAs Caretaker Committees by Agunesinjaweola: 7:15pm On Jan 03
A Lucky Traitor !

But Karma awaits you soon 🔜

You don't bite the finger🤞that feeds you !
Re: Ondo Gov, Aiyedatiwa Dissolves LGA/LCDAs Caretaker Committees by osothermal(m): 7:31pm On Jan 03
He should remember he has a short term. He shouldn't overdo things

1 Like

Re: Ondo Gov, Aiyedatiwa Dissolves LGA/LCDAs Caretaker Committees by seunayantokun(m): 7:33pm On Jan 03
atiku4President:
The bastardization of the local government system is a major contributor to insecurity in Nigeria. Let's keep playing with everything
Local government wey them don kpai teytey.
Re: Ondo Gov, Aiyedatiwa Dissolves LGA/LCDAs Caretaker Committees by seunayantokun(m): 7:35pm On Jan 03
Ayé ti di ti Lucky báyìí.
Re: Ondo Gov, Aiyedatiwa Dissolves LGA/LCDAs Caretaker Committees by PHAYOL81: 7:42pm On Jan 03
Expected as politics here in the country relies heavily on the structure on ground and how far the structure can survive from external and moles (internal)attacks.

I just hope his tenure turns out well for the people of ONDO state. They deserve all the best dividence of good government they can get.
Re: Ondo Gov, Aiyedatiwa Dissolves LGA/LCDAs Caretaker Committees by Donedeal1(m): 8:46pm On Jan 03
Mr"Eleyi 2" be calming down.

1 Like

Re: Ondo Gov, Aiyedatiwa Dissolves LGA/LCDAs Caretaker Committees by spencekat(m): 9:02pm On Jan 03
JAMO4REAL1:
pdp is not strong in ondo state if not he apc go collect woto woto
The same thing I told a friend.
Re: Ondo Gov, Aiyedatiwa Dissolves LGA/LCDAs Caretaker Committees by HRMK: 9:03pm On Jan 03
he wants to replace them with his own boys! but the constitution is never in support of caretaker running LGs! replacing illegalities with illegalities!!GOD HAVE MERCY!!
Re: Ondo Gov, Aiyedatiwa Dissolves LGA/LCDAs Caretaker Committees by Barrywilly(m): 11:01pm On Jan 03
He should have at least waited for former governor Akeredolu to be buried as a mark of honour before all these gragra

1 Like

Re: Ondo Gov, Aiyedatiwa Dissolves LGA/LCDAs Caretaker Committees by 3ice9ce: 11:54pm On Jan 03
zoedew:
Building from the ground up.

Hope you read this? Time don go.
opes:

Time not really on his side, APC governorship Primary election is April
Re: Ondo Gov, Aiyedatiwa Dissolves LGA/LCDAs Caretaker Committees by 3ice9ce: 12:01am On Jan 04
Barrywilly:
He should have at least waited for former governor Akeredolu to be buried as a mark of honour before all these gragra

Party primaries are in April and the idiot wants to contest. Akeredolu won't be buried before February. If he waits, he will have only one month to prepare. Meanwhile, APC Governors are not ready to support him seeing how he's been behaving and congratulating himself after Aketi died.

2 Likes

Re: Ondo Gov, Aiyedatiwa Dissolves LGA/LCDAs Caretaker Committees by WhizdomXX(m): 12:18am On Jan 04
3ice9ce:

Kick out those like Eucharia Nwamara who was foisted on Odigbo LG by Betty.
Proof or I don't believe it.
Re: Ondo Gov, Aiyedatiwa Dissolves LGA/LCDAs Caretaker Committees by Ilaje1: 12:38am On Jan 04
CoronaVirusPro:
Useless Governor!

Of all the critical setbacks of Ondo state, the best the dunce could start-up with, was to dissolve LGA chairmans.

You don't need a soothsayer to tell you, dude will be a massive failure. Dapo Abiodun the 2nd

You be useless idiotic fool. So you expect him to work with enemies or saboteurs?

1 Like

Re: Ondo Gov, Aiyedatiwa Dissolves LGA/LCDAs Caretaker Committees by CoronaVirusPro: 12:40am On Jan 04
Ilaje1:

You be useless idiotic fool. So you expect him to work with enemies or saboteurs?

STFU Morafvcker!

Is that a priority?
Re: Ondo Gov, Aiyedatiwa Dissolves LGA/LCDAs Caretaker Committees by Ilaje1: 12:40am On Jan 04
markidoo:
The guy is making very quick and bold moves,,I hope the development of the state under his watch takes this brisk approach too

Election is in few months. He can't do much than to consolidate power for winning the election.

1 Like

Re: Ondo Gov, Aiyedatiwa Dissolves LGA/LCDAs Caretaker Committees by Ilaje1: 12:46am On Jan 04
zoedew:

He deceives himself to think he does not need Aketi's structure going forward.

Una go just dey talk blindly. Was/is Aketi structure behind him? Did Aketi structure not try to impeach him so they can put their own person for the reelection? Did Aketi people like Wale Akinterinwa not undermine Lucky? Wale has been govt since Mimiko stealing money without doing shit. Aketi was trying to make him his successor. He ought to have fired and arrest people like Wale and many more.

Another thing that needs to be rectify in Ondo state is that Ile-Oluji and Oke-Igbo should part of Central district and not Southern part.

Another thing Ondo state needs to rectify is that
Re: Ondo Gov, Aiyedatiwa Dissolves LGA/LCDAs Caretaker Committees by 3ice9ce: 10:30am On Jan 04
WhizdomXX:

Proof or I don't believe it.

Google is free, just like commonsense.
Use it.
Re: Ondo Gov, Aiyedatiwa Dissolves LGA/LCDAs Caretaker Committees by ezinne51g: 11:49am On Jan 04
Appoint the ones that will be bringing tributes Appoint the ones that will be bringing tributes ...
Re: Ondo Gov, Aiyedatiwa Dissolves LGA/LCDAs Caretaker Committees by Okestra01(m): 9:42pm On Jan 04
Who do you think will be supported for the governorship
3ice9ce:

Party primaries are in April and the idiot wants to contest. Akeredolu won't be buried before February. If he waits, he will have only one month to prepare. Meanwhile, APC Governors are not ready to support him seeing how he's been behaving and congratulating himself after Aketi died.
Re: Ondo Gov, Aiyedatiwa Dissolves LGA/LCDAs Caretaker Committees by 3ice9ce: 11:38pm On Jan 04
Ilaje1:

Baba, Ayedatiwa will do his 11months and go. He won't get APC ticket. He should just finish Aketi's ticket and leave. He doesn't need to make more enemies than he already has.
He will try to contest primaries and he will lose. He will decamp to another party and he will lose the election.

As for Aketi's team, I have no pity for them. In his lifetime, they couldn't tell him the truth about his shortcomings in governance because they are hungry yes-boys.

Ondo needs proper leaders with the welfare of the people at heart. Not these miscreants jumping everywhere.

1 Like

Re: Ondo Gov, Aiyedatiwa Dissolves LGA/LCDAs Caretaker Committees by 3ice9ce: 11:40pm On Jan 04
Okestra01:
Who do you think will be supported for the Governorship.

I honestly don't know.
Sola Oke and Jimoh Ibrahim want to contest. Minister of Interior wants to contest. Deputy Governor want to contest.
I don't know who they will support, but I know who they won't support.
They won't support Jimoh Ibrahim and Ayedatiwa.

1 Like

Re: Ondo Gov, Aiyedatiwa Dissolves LGA/LCDAs Caretaker Committees by Okestra01(m): 9:30am On Jan 05
Jimoh Ibrahim should just stay where he is presently. BTO will remain where he is at the federal. Ayedatiwa won't be supported at the primaries. Olusola oke is the only force I'm seeing that will take over the governorship reins cos most of them will step down for him at the primaries. Ayedatiwa will be promised federal appointment. Tinubu will determine most of all these permutations.
3ice9ce:

I honestly don't know.
Sola Oke and Jimoh Ibrahim want to contest. Minister of Interior wants to contest. Deputy Governor want to contest.
I don't know who they will support, but I know who they won't support.
They won't support Jimoh Ibrahim and Ayedatiwa.
Re: Ondo Gov, Aiyedatiwa Dissolves LGA/LCDAs Caretaker Committees by Okestra01(m): 9:34am On Jan 05
That's just it. He won't get APC ticket. Primaries is In 4months time.
3ice9ce:

Baba, Ayedatiwa will do his 11months and go. He won't get APC ticket. He should just finish Aketi's ticket and leave. He doesn't need to make more enemies than he already has.
He will try to contest primaries and he will lose. He will decamp to another party and he will lose the election.

As for Aketi's team, I have no pity for them. In his lifetime, they couldn't tell him the truth about his shortcomings in governance because they are hungry yes-boys.

Ondo needs proper leaders with the welfare of the people at heart. Not these miscreants jumping everywhere.
Re: Ondo Gov, Aiyedatiwa Dissolves LGA/LCDAs Caretaker Committees by Justiceleague1: 12:36pm On Jan 20
3ice9ce:

what we see here is you kicked out of NL for now 😁😁🤣🤣🤣🤣 enjoy ya ban dia grin
She has been kicked out. You people will never amount to anything.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Things Buhari Must Do Before December – Ikokwu / Associating My Name With Dasuki’s Case, Shameful – Falae / Wole Soyinka At 85: President Buhari Felicitates With Prof

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.