Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,753 members, 7,862,459 topics. Date: Sunday, 16 June 2024 at 05:18 PM

Quran: Miracles Of Jesus - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Quran: Miracles Of Jesus (123 Views)

The Appearance Of The Sign Of The Son Of Man In Heaven And The Coming Of Jesus / “Blood Of Jesus” Drink Sold For N2,000 In Akwa Ibom (Photo) / 10 Self-Proclaimed Holy Men With Miracles That Went Horribly Wrong (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Quran: Miracles Of Jesus by Greenholics: 5:13pm On Jan 03
The following is a brief description of the miracles performed by Jesus mentioned in the Quran.

Jesus performed miracles to convince skeptics of his truthfulness and to demonstrate his divinity.

1. DIVINE BIRTH

Jesus himself was a miracle, as he was born of a virgin mother, and God describes him and his mother Mary as such: {…and We made her (Mary) and her son (Jesus) a sign for the worlds.} (Quran 21:91)

Quran 3:45-47
When the Angel said O Mary, your Lord gives you good news of a Word from Him. His name is the Messiah, Jesus, son of Mary, honoured in this world and in the next and one of those who are granted nearness to God. And he shall speak to men in his cradle, and as a grown man, and shall be one of the righteous.’
Lord she said, ‘how can I have a child when no man has touched me?’ The angel replied,
Thus it is: God creates what He wills: when He wills a thing He need only say, “Be,” and it is.

2. Table Laden with Food

In the fifth chapter of the Quran narrates how the disciples of Jesus requested him to ask God to send down a table laden with food, and for it to be a special day of commemoration for them in the future. When the disciples said: O Jesus, son of Mary! Is your Lord able to send down for us a table spread with food from heaven? He said:
Observe your duty to God, if ye are true believers. They said: We desire to eat of it and our hearts be at rest, and that we may know that you have spoken truth to us, and that we may be witnesses thereof. Jesus, son of Mary, said: ‘O God, our Lord, send down for us a Table laden with food out of heaven, that shall be for us a recurring festival, the first and last of us, and a miracle from You. And provide us our sustenance, for You are the best of providers!} (Quran 5:112-14) Since the occasion was to be for us a recurring festival.

3. Spoke the day he was born

Quran 3:46……And he shall speak unto men in his cradle, and as a grown man, and shall be of the righteous.

Quran 18:30-32……. He has given me the Book and made me a Prophet, and He has made me blessed wherever I may be. And He has enjoined upon me prayers, and to pay the alms, as long as I live and He has made me kind to my mother, and He has not made me insolent, unblessed. And may peace be upon me the day I was born, and the day I die, and on the Day I shall be raised to life.

4. Breathing life into clay bird by God’s permission
5. Curing the blind and the leper
6. Giving life to the dead by God’s permission
7. Knowing some hidden things

Quran 3:49….. I have come to you with a sign from your Lord. I will make the shape of a bird out of clay for you and then breathe into it and, it will become a living bird.
And by God’s leave I will heal the blind and the leper and bring the dead to life.
And I inform you of what you eat and what you store in your houses. Indeed in that is a sign for you

Nb- Ironically prophet Muhammed didn’t perform any miracle even in the Quran, yet they said he is the greatest man ever greatest and he is of a higher status than Jesus ………. And yet! Muslims in prophet Muhammed, brain washing at its finest!

1 Like

Re: Quran: Miracles Of Jesus by mbaise1000: 6:26pm On Jan 03
The Isa of the quran is different from the Jesus of the bible

1 Like

Re: Quran: Miracles Of Jesus by Greenholics: 9:04pm On Jan 03
mbaise1000:
The Isa of the quran is different from the Jesus of the bible

Muslims claim it to be the same ….. the basically copied the stories from the Bible and added some of this crazy imaginary stories to it

2 Likes

Re: Quran: Miracles Of Jesus by mhmsadyq(m): 10:01pm On Jan 03
Make I fry water?
Re: Quran: Miracles Of Jesus by Greenholics: 3:19am On Jan 04
mhmsadyq:

Make I fry water?

No….. nak ur head for ground or go lick black stone

(1) (Reply)

Spiritual Causes Of Untimely Death / Some Prayers Are Courses / Bishop Feyi Daniels The Fake Bishop!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.